Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC (25583 Views)

When Is The Right Time For A Child To Start School ? / Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar / Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC by PrettyCrystal: 7:05am On Jun 01, 2018
A father allegedly refused to take his own daughter to the hospital after she was injured which made blood to flow to flow to her head. According to reports, the 8-year-old girl fell and hit her head on a concrete while playing causing blood to accumulate in her head and make it soft.

It was revealed that the girl's father refused to join those who wanted to take his daughter to the hospital days after the injury because it's a woman's duty to take a child to the hospital.

Olorunfunmi Adebajo shared the sad news online. Read below;

Why women? Rebecca one of our students had a very nasty fall. She tripped and hit her head on concrete while playing with her older sibling. We got to know 12 days later after she had bled into her scalp and the head was soft like hot puffpuff. The blood that accumulated in the head would fill a big cup.

While we panicked and sought for solutions, the father stated emphatically that he wouldn't go to the hospital with us since it's a woman's responsibility to take of a child. And that he can only release his phone so we can contact his wife. He wasnt being irresponsible. That is the mindset of a lot of the men in that community.

The wife in question had major scars and stitches on her face (reportedly given by her husband). But It wasn't even time to address the domestic violence.

Rebecca is fine now.

Thanks to Ayobami who raised money and went to the hospital with the mother and child everytime they needed to go. Thanks to Ajibulu Sam Hardeykunlay for the RedCross intervention.

I have several stories to justify women being more vulnerable in poverty situations especially due to archaic cultural norms.

Their traditions might not change today but we hope to change their world view one woman, one man, one girl and one boy at a time.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/father-refuses-to-take-injured-daughter-to-the-hospital-because-its-a-womans-duty.html

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC by CHOPUP411(m): 7:05am On Jun 01, 2018
This world
Re: Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC by swiz123(m): 7:06am On Jun 01, 2018
If your husband treats you so badly, why stay then. Marriage shouldn't be a do or die affair.

Well, low self-esteem is the main reason why most women endure toxic married life.

36 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC by Redoil: 7:14am On Jun 01, 2018
Too many derange humans

5 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC by Cutehector(m): 7:16am On Jun 01, 2018
swiz123:
If your husband treats you so badly, why stay then. Marriage shouldn't be a do or die affair.

Well, low self-esteem is the main reason why most women endure toxic married life.
true

4 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC by Dyt(f): 7:31am On Jun 01, 2018
You see why some women just walk away?

Fucktoto

Will she be wrong for taking off her ring or walking away?

23 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC by fucktoto: 7:37am On Jun 01, 2018
Dyt:
You see why some women just walk away?

Fucktoto

Will she be wrong for taking off her ring or walking away?

why haven't you left your own husband?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC by Dyt(f): 8:30am On Jun 01, 2018
fucktoto:

why haven't you left your own husband?

Marriage is not a do or die thing

4 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC by fucktoto: 9:08am On Jun 01, 2018
Dyt:

Marriage is not a do or die thing

and there are couples who are ready to face the storm together and overcome it for the sake of the love they have for each other. don't discourage them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC by Dyt(f): 9:18am On Jun 01, 2018
fucktoto:

and there are couples who are ready to face the storm together and overcome it for the sake of the love they have for each other. don't discourage them.

Yes
And thousands die
Same way thousands survives

In all
Its our choices

I no dey advice married people

17 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC by fucktoto: 9:25am On Jun 01, 2018
Dyt:

Yes
And thousands die
Same way thousands survives

In all
Its our choices

I no dey advice married people

but you sabi find faults inside marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC by Dyt(f): 9:27am On Jun 01, 2018
fucktoto:

but you sabi find faults inside marriage.

Where have I found any?
On the other thread
He came with his own version
I asked for what could possible cause it

I didn't advice him to do anything
It was just me trying to find out what could be the cause of it every time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC by fucktoto: 9:33am On Jun 01, 2018
Dyt:

Where have I found any?
On the other thread
He came with his own version
I asked for what could possible cause it

I didn't advice him to do anything
It was just me trying to find out what could be the cause of it every time

they could have quarreled over a pot of soup or an unflushed toilet...but does it really matter?

he told you he doesn't use harsh words on her and he loves her very much. i expected you to put in a few good words for him after that.

but it seems you weren't satisfied with the way he answered you.
Re: Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC by Dyt(f): 9:37am On Jun 01, 2018
fucktoto:

they could have quarreled over a pot of soup or an unflushed toilet...but does it really matter?

he told you he doesn't use harsh words on her and he loves her very much. i expected you to put in a few good words for him after that.

but it seems you weren't satisfied with the way he answered you.

He said not really?
Which could mean he uses some harsh words on her

Yh
We love our partners and say terrible stuffs
But the moment that partner reacts
We begin to react like chemicals

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So he's doing what she doesn't like
She's doing wha he wouldn't like too

Doesn't that make it even
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC by fucktoto: 9:45am On Jun 01, 2018
Dyt:

He said not really?
Which could mean he uses some harsh words on her

Yh
We love our partners and say terrible stuffs
But the moment that partner reacts
We begin to react like chemicals

So he's doing what she doesn't like
She's doing wha he wouldn't like too

Doesn't that make it even
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

dropping wedding ring every time you quarrel with your partner is a silly way to react.

you vowed for better or worse. marriage is not for the weak.

2 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC by Dyt(f): 9:51am On Jun 01, 2018
fucktoto:

dropping wedding ring every time you quarrel with your partner is a silly way to react.

you vowed for better or worse. marriage is not for the weak.

Well
We all have different ways to unleash our anger
tongue tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC by fucktoto: 10:23am On Jun 01, 2018
Dyt:

Well
We all have different ways to unleash our anger
tongue tongue tongue tongue

you're a woman, you have the aura to punish your man without getting physical. unless you never truly loved him.

i think snubbing and denying him sex is better.

when konji comes he'd kneel and beg and make funny promises.
Re: Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC by Dyt(f): 10:32am On Jun 01, 2018
fucktoto:

you're a woman, you have aura of punishing your man without getting physical. except you never truly loved him.

i think snubbing and denying him sex is better.

when konji comes he'd kneel and beg and make funny promises.

Hehehe hehehe
Some men are animals when konji hold them
They won't beg rather have their way
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don't just walk away without trying
Re: Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC by fucktoto: 11:20am On Jun 01, 2018
Dyt:

Hehehe hehehe
Some men are animals when konji hold them
They won't beg rather have their way
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don't just walk away without trying

na lie.

if you're sexy and know how to do 'it' very well you'll always have your man on leash. he won't look outside.

try bum shorts at times.

2 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC by Dyt(f): 11:28am On Jun 01, 2018
fucktoto:

na lie.

if you're sexy and know how to do 'it' very well you'll always have your man on leash. he won't look outside.

try bum shorts at times.

And red lingerie
I should even do pole dancing
Dress up as a maid or nurse

4 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC by BreakupNigeria: 11:40am On Jun 01, 2018
Psycho cry

2 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC by Speakdatruth: 11:40am On Jun 01, 2018
Oh no that's bad
Re: Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC by enemyofprogress: 11:40am On Jun 01, 2018
Haba! Why now?

I feel disgusted when people use the wrong command of English.... It pieces me of
Re: Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 01, 2018
Feminists be marching into the thread like Bosses...........
Re: Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC by Fatherofdragons: 11:42am On Jun 01, 2018
IMAGINE ur own child? nwa gi nwanyi, u feel that simply because u are male, it's not ur responsibility to take care of ur child?

where are all the alpha males on nairaland? you guys won't comment on this, but if it's a thread on chimamanda, you all will flood the thread screaming feminist.

You can imagine the mentality of most nigerian men?

sometimes I shudder at some of the comments they make on women, both outside and on nairaland.

MISOGYNISTS.

3 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC by itiswellandwell: 11:42am On Jun 01, 2018
An irresponsible man again! Even being irresponsible to your child. Some parents are just devil.
Re: Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC by MistadeRegal(m): 11:43am On Jun 01, 2018
angry

The woman is not his wife. The girl is not his daughter. He's just their guardian. He's an hireling that doesn't bother about the sheep in his fold.
In the future now someone will be screaming, "Forgive your father."

5 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC by Xisnin(m): 11:44am On Jun 01, 2018
swiz123:

Also money and culture.
Re: Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC by astute28: 11:44am On Jun 01, 2018
useless husband

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Experiencing Emotional Blackmail From My Family! / Help! Am I Wrong Asking My Wife To Talk To Her Mum / Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.