Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,378 members, 7,781,064 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:16 AM

Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State (33453 Views)

England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail / "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer / Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by Sardauna24(m): 2:43pm On Jun 01, 2018
Offpoint:
This is one of the reasons why I support biafra agitation. we have nothing in common with this people.
is nupe a hausa
Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by Sardauna24(m): 2:44pm On Jun 01, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Islamabaaaaaaaaaaad

I feel disgusted when people use the wrong command of English.... It pieces me of
You are not a good chriastian
Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by Sardauna24(m): 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
Bryan88:
and na hausa o....later dem go talk say IGBOS too like Money.
Read the post well its not hausa he's Nupe he said he cannot even speak hausa or other language
Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by flexydote(m): 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
grin He Sold his brother on Credit cheesy
Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by SexytorresE(f): 3:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nupe people at it again grin I sabi this people well, but don't know them with this act.like those people from other part of Nigeria grin don't wanna mention names embarassed
Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by Organs(m): 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
Offpoint:
This is one of the reasons why I support biafra agitation. we have nothing in common with this people.

Really? Imagine, "these people", that superiority complex thing, yet you are the one that travel all over the place looking for money and you look down on others.... Also, you and your folks are in the forefront of using family members for money rituals.
Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by smeag0l(m): 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2018
To think that he actually sold his brother is already an offence for which he should be jailed for life. To imagine that he sold him for as low as 20k and still didn't collect the money?I just don't know what to say, I'm weak.
Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by delishpot: 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2018
reminds me of Joseph. I pray he is found
Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by sneedpahpaz(m): 4:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Islamabaaaaaaaaaaad

I feel disgusted when people use the wrong command of English.... It pieces me of
Dude, do you mean *pisses* instead of *pieces*?...also, it is *off* instead of *of*. Nobody is perfect you know?
Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by Ashley86400: 5:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
Bryan88:
and na hausa o....later dem go talk say IGBOS too like Money.
What part of the post didn't you understand.
He's Nupe, not Hausa.
The entire north is not Hausa. Just like the entire southwest is not Yoruba alone.
Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by Offpoint: 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2018
Organs:

Really? Imagine, "these people", that superiority complex thing, yet you are the one that travel all over the place looking for money and you look down on others.... Also, you and your folks are in the forefront of using family members for money rituals.
For your mind I be igbo right? oma ga fun yin o
Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2018
I keep wondering the king of Juju man that is changing his wallpaper grin. lemme kukuma go before he wee kee me now for his bail grin grin
Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by AbdulCLO: 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2018
Offpoint:
This is one of the reasons why I support biafra agitation. we have nothing in common with these people.
And this is not happening in Igbo land to right? I wonder why you guys can't pray to God to save us from evil but childishly saying rubbish
Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by olapink: 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
the most annoying part is he sold him on credit. what an slowpoke.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets / Zamfara Kidnapper Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Mob After Failed Kidnap Attempt / Man Pours Acid On Ex-Wife’s Lover In Benue, Stabs Him To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.