Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,880 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) (48266 Views)

Ebele Obiano Dances & Celebrates The Start Of Her Journey To The Senate (Video) / Bukola Saraki Sends Powerful Message To Gov, Tambuwal As He Marks 53rd Birthday / How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by activistjohnny(m): 7:20am On Jun 01, 2018
Drama as Saraki chases Dino back to his seat. watch the video below :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12x_jbjd81o

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by addicted268(f): 8:00am On Jun 01, 2018
I see

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by melvinjames: 8:40am On Jun 01, 2018
I want him to remain in APC so he can destroy it from the inside.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by Blessynokoro: 8:41am On Jun 01, 2018
HMMMM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by Abudu2000(m): 8:45am On Jun 01, 2018
Drama king grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by Mayydayy(m): 9:11am On Jun 01, 2018
Children. sad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by tooth4tooth: 9:56am On Jun 01, 2018
Mtchewww! Bunch of gangstars undecided

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 01, 2018
Let's take a poll... How many Of us have our pvc to vote out APC federal government ? Click like if u have ur pvc and u are ready to vote, share if you are yet to collect but would definitely get it before 2019

120 Likes 54 Shares

Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
The best Senator, by way of frequency of motion. Brave and fearless.

I think I like the guy very much for the right reasons.

22 Likes

Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by kmaster007: 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
drama

1 Like

Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by KingRagnar: 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
This is what Dino does best
1. Initiate commotion within and outside the senate
2. Attract unnecessary attention to himself and away from the daily political agendas that needs sorting at the senate
3. Disrespect the senate and the GCFR
It beats me how people see this as an act of heroism and not insubordination.

130 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by Wellets50(m): 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2018
APC
Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by autotrader014(m): 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nigeria issa joke walahi.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by pafestula(m): 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2018
Buhari is the next to be sent Daura to sit with his cows and monitor his lazy jobless son.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by SaintLucia: 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nyerhovwo101:
How many Of us have our pvc to vote out APC federal government ? Click like if u have ur pvc and u are ready to vote, share if you are yet to collect
And vote Biafra Frogs abi, in fact where is your god Cownu?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by odiereke(m): 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
KingRagnar:
2. Attract unnecessary attention to himself and away from the daily political agendas that needs sorting at the senate

Well said, Seconded.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by IamAkinzy: 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
sho mo age eh ni?? abi aw e dey do saraki 4 body

1 Like

Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by Pazohaha: 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
Leg over ooo

1 Like

Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by san316(m): 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
See how this man is being treated like a baby. Though he's been acting like one lately. If you dont want to be in APC anymore, declare to the house that you have decamped and join your PDP co-criminals. Not all this stage plays you are putting up

7 Likes

Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 01, 2018
He has been looking for sarakis attention since dt one has been ignoring his woes. He finally got it.

He looks like a lost baby trying to please daddy. cry

How saraki makes this grown men do his bidding is a wonder. From dino to the ilorin emirate.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by delors(m): 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nyerhovwo101:
How many Of us have our pvc to vote out APC federal government ? Click like if u have ur pvc and u are ready to vote, share if you are yet to collect
and vote in ??

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by Offpoint: 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2018
Non of my business, the fact that over 5,347 Nigerians will read my comment is awesome.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2018
Smh
Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by Ade3000yrs(m): 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hmmmm politics
Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by spartan50(m): 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
I have still not seen where he was chased ooo
Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by Adekdammy: 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
KingRagnar:

Same thing he did when Jonathan was in power and you pple cheered him on.
I feel apc should live with it.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by Benekruku(m): 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nyerhovwo101:

Stop dreaming and face reality!

2023 Ascerta!

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye And His Sons Rock Agbada (Photo) / Ibrahim Garuba Wala Rescued 500 Nigerian Schoolgirls From Boko Haram [Photos] / Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.