Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Optical Illusion: Tell Me What You See! Concerntrate! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Optical Illusion: Tell Me What You See! Concerntrate! (5222 Views)

MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) / Great Illusion Pictures / Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Optical Illusion: Tell Me What You See! Concerntrate! by makajibbz(m): 11:38am On May 29, 2010
CONCERNTRATE!!! you'll be amazed by what you see.

Re: Optical Illusion: Tell Me What You See! Concerntrate! by akindelesi: 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2010
There's a vase in the middle, a man playing an instrument to someone(with a bottle beside him/her?) forming the face to an old man and old woman. The ear of the old man is formed by a woman coming out of a door.
Pretty coollll, one of the best i've seen.
Re: Optical Illusion: Tell Me What You See! Concerntrate! by bidemi09: 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2010
shocked This is really crazy. Let me try:
   On the left we've got a woman who forms the mouth,eyes and nose of the old lady, her bottle forms the old lady's ear ring. The old lady's  hair is formed by some kind of tent.
   On the other hand the old man on the right has some of his features formed by a performing musician and his guitar.       
    As already noted by an earlier posting, his ear is formed by a lady coming out the door of the building. His white hair by the walls.
        That's pretty much it.

(1) (Reply)

Artlives_abst : Nothing Less Than Pen On Paper+ PICSART / BEST LEAFLETS, FLYER, STICKER & POSTER DISTRIBUTION COMPANY IN LAGOS, NIGERIA / LEARN THIS SKILL, YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.