Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Orji Uzor Kalu ; We Used To Kill In PDP (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu ; We Used To Kill In PDP (video) (839 Views)

Isaac Fayose Mocks PDP, Atiku; Says Labour Party Has Retired PDP (Video) / Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) / Eunice Uzor Kalu: We Will Rescue Abia From Bad Governance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Uzor Kalu ; We Used To Kill In PDP (video) by LasQidiOwner: 9:25am On Jun 01, 2018
Former Governor of Abia State Orji Uzor Kalu has been caught on tape making confessional statement on killing under PDP. This was in reaction to their disagreement with Imo State Governor Rochas Okorocha on the issue of APC congress. In his words

"In PDP we used to kill people when they are doing this thing which is not good, people used to die." Is that an open threat?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me_Fe_AIM7I
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu ; We Used To Kill In PDP (video) by LasQidiOwner: 9:31am On Jun 01, 2018
The man in blue beside him is the Imo State deputy Governor Eze Madumere.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu ; We Used To Kill In PDP (video) by KingCassy(m): 9:33am On Jun 01, 2018
The fear of being probed is the begining of sycophancy. I'm not surprised at Kalu's unguarded statements these days.

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell? Or you need data at a ridiculous cheap rate?? Check my signature
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu ; We Used To Kill In PDP (video) by EzeNri(m): 9:45am On Jun 01, 2018
You just have a confessed criminal.
Ooh what do I know? He is now a saint.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu ; We Used To Kill In PDP (video) by Rucheen(m): 10:27am On Jun 01, 2018
We know
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu ; We Used To Kill In PDP (video) by Abagworo(m): 11:53am On Jun 01, 2018
Is he in any way saying they would have killed Okorocha if it was in their PDP? Hope Nigerians are now seeing clearly those fighting Okorocha and what they're made of. Retired criminals that joined APC from PDP after Buhari won election.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu ; We Used To Kill In PDP (video) by ogwanogwa: 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
I'm happy now that d criminal elements in pdp have left d party to apc. They're never interested in building a nation but building their pockets. I can confirm that PDP is now sanitized. Imagine OUK that brought Abia to it's knees. Chai!!!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu ; We Used To Kill In PDP (video) by Omeokachie: 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
He is in APP and therefore remains a saint that must not be touched.

If he "used to kill while in the PDP", and is now in the APC, that means that the killings machinery has changed camps.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu ; We Used To Kill In PDP (video) by Abagworo(m): 12:46pm On Jun 01, 2018
This is unbelievable coming from a man that led a State for 8 years. It simply means all his opposition were killed or had to yield to survive. Such men shouldn't have any business with APC if they are indeed different from PDP.

(1) (Reply)

Mko Abiola Singing / If Ahmed Musa Can Do It In Second Half, Can Buhari Do It In His Second Term? / T Y Danjuma & His So-called Middle Melters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.