Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

How Can Someone Continue With The FRSC Registration - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can Someone Continue With The FRSC Registration (1363 Views)

Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) / This Is The Annual Salary Of The Frsc Nigeria / Help Please On Frsc Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Someone Continue With The FRSC Registration by emanobis(m): 10:26am On Jun 01, 2018
Fellow Nlnders, I'm thru with the First page registration and had received a mail to that effect, but dont knw how and where to continue with the registration. Plz I need your assistanc fellas.
God bless
Re: How Can Someone Continue With The FRSC Registration by beejayknight(m): 10:31am On Jun 01, 2018
access denied is wat am seein since
Re: How Can Someone Continue With The FRSC Registration by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 01, 2018
emanobis:
Fellow Nlnders, I'm thru with the First page registration and had received a mail to that effect, but dont knw how and where to continue with the registration. Plz I need your assistanc fellas.
God bless
please what's the link to register, I can't find anything like that on the home page
Re: How Can Someone Continue With The FRSC Registration by Gazaliah(m): 10:40am On Jun 01, 2018
emanobis:
God bless
Go to your mail and log in through the verification link.
Afterwards,log in again as a registered applicant with ur username and password sent to ur email address,you can then edit and complete ur registration.
Re: How Can Someone Continue With The FRSC Registration by emanobis(m): 10:41am On Jun 01, 2018
Use recruitment.frsc.gv.ng
Tosinex:
please what's the link to register, I can't find anything like that on the home page
Re: How Can Someone Continue With The FRSC Registration by Gazaliah(m): 10:43am On Jun 01, 2018
Tosinex:

http://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
Re: How Can Someone Continue With The FRSC Registration by emanobis(m): 10:45am On Jun 01, 2018
The mail I got with my login details ddnt cum wit a Verification Link
Gazaliah:
Go to your mail and log in through the verification link.
Afterwards,log in again as a registered applicant with ur username and password sent to ur email address,you can then edit and complete ur registration.
Re: How Can Someone Continue With The FRSC Registration by Gazaliah(m): 10:54am On Jun 01, 2018
emanobis:

it will come with a password and username..
Try go to the homepage of the recruitment portal to log in as an applicant(At the top corner of the monitor on ur right) and login again to continue and complete ur application
Re: How Can Someone Continue With The FRSC Registration by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 01, 2018
Gazaliah:

http://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
Thanks but it's not going..

Modified..
Thanks I've registered.. Where are we supposed to continue the registration
Re: How Can Someone Continue With The FRSC Registration by Preciousify(f): 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
I'm yet to submit my application. I want to change my DOB but I find it hard to edit. Pls who can I go about it?
Re: How Can Someone Continue With The FRSC Registration by shobroy10(m): 12:20am On Jun 02, 2018
If u are using phone u will not see it
Re: How Can Someone Continue With The FRSC Registration by Gazaliah(m): 9:00am On Jun 07, 2018
Tosinex:
Thanks but it's not going..

Modified..
Thanks I've registered.. Where are we supposed to continue the registration

Sorry for replying late..Am sure you would have figured out how to continue your application by now.

You have to go to FRSC Recruitment portal/Application home and click on applicant login at the top right corner of the recruitment page
Re: How Can Someone Continue With The FRSC Registration by kingluvluv: 12:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
Gazaliah:

Sorry for replying late..Am sure you would have figured out how to continue your application by now.

You have to go to FRSC Recruitment portal/Application home and click on applicant login at the top right corner of the recruitment page

Please i have tried severally to complete my application but it's not going, what do i do

Re: How Can Someone Continue With The FRSC Registration by kingluvluv: 12:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
emanobis:

It's not working
Re: How Can Someone Continue With The FRSC Registration by Gazaliah(m): 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
kingluvluv:

Please i have tried severally to complete my application but it's not going, what do i do

Click on where you see your name at the top corner and continue ur application
Re: How Can Someone Continue With The FRSC Registration by Gazaliah(m): 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2018
kingluvluv:

After clicking on ur name,it will take you to a page but look at the top of the screen,you will see application,put your cursor on That Application,it will show APPLY AND MY APPLICATION.You will then click on my application and it will take you to a single page that has ur Registration Identity,Position applied for,e.t.c and you will then click on the last column that says "Complete Application".Thats where you will have the chance to complete other things.

That's all

(1) (Reply)

Job For Direct Sales Agent In A Reputable Financial Company / Entry Level Vacancies At Guaranty Property / Dawson Road In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.