Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian (31612 Views)

Forex Restrictions On 43 Items Resulted In $1.4 Billion Revenue Drop — Cardoso / Only Lagos, Kaduna Generate Revenue To Cover Operating Costs — BudgIT / Buhari’s Body Double Suspicion That Won’t Go Away - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by Cooly100: 12:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
Roger3D:
You are not even ashamed of yourself for supporting drug dealing. That's how a large percentage of your titled chiefs got their wealth through questionable means. I guess people are right when they say you ibos worship money, and you even have temerity to call others lazy. smh

The shame is upon you..

Would it be possible to stay in your own counrty Arewa with your killers, marry 4 under aged children, spend your few dollars on hajj instead of education...while I go my way to my own country to worhip my money like Abacha, Maina, Farouk, former SGF, past FCT ministers? I agree to that. Infact that is the reason for the sit out home. But you lazy and greedy fellow will not accpet that. This is why you jump at python dance...

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by Okoroawusa: 12:46pm On Jun 01, 2018
educhigo:
they will continue lost if they dont give us referendum all hail biafra
they will continue lost?

You go fear grammar o!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by buhariguy(m): 12:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
Cooly100:

Read my post again. I know you people from north are not very good with numbers...
even with your numbers of 1000 and 100 cow.

More idiotic pigs of Biafra killed goat and cow as they sit at home more than before.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by Throwback: 12:49pm On Jun 01, 2018
Cooly100:

See you lame thought...

If you are not evil and wicked...why nor pick your useless pilot from at least on state from the SE?

Wicked people with their evil and unjust country...

If you were a youth from the SE would it be hard for you to embrace the pro Biafra groups?

Haaa!

My boastful Igbo that said they are not suffering, has now switched over to the marginalization card.

Anyway, I don't enjoy that any region is suffering in silence, so I will advice that the federal government considers our fellow Nigerians in the SouthEast who are also suffering like the North and the West and SouthSouth.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by Cooly100: 12:50pm On Jun 01, 2018
buhariguy:
even with your numbers of 1000 and 100 cow.

More idiotic pigs of Biafra killed goat and cow as they sit at home more than before.

...and you don't think that bowl carrying arewa pork eaters and burukutu drinkers took more tramadol and codeine to ease their pains and suffering despite the masive FG investment in their region for more than 50 years?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by Cooly100: 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2018
Throwback:

Haaa!

My boastful Igbo that said they are not suffering, has not switched over to the marginalization card.

Anyway, I don't enjoy that any region is suffering in silence, so I will advice that the federal government considers our fellow Nigerians in the SouthEast who are also suffering like the North and the West and SouthSouth.

Thanks.

Telling the truth as it should would not harm you.

Igbos have no problems with fellow poor Nigerians. The issue they have is with the unjust, wicked Federal government...that hates the SE because of the past civil war fought 50 years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by Notasyouthink: 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
Omololu007:
grin

This guys are more funnier than basketmouth and I go dye cheesy
Stop pretending we know how pained you are grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by Notasyouthink: 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
buhariguy:
The op said 224b or 224m naira,
But it was reported to be 40m naira,
Onitsha alone lost 10m naira.

Hahahahahahaha,

Who take the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra serious?

And i also hope, the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra boycott 2019 election as directed by the wife of the supreme terrorist leader.

Meanwhile, the same Emma powerful, the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra said was arrested, is the one granting interview about their lost.
Ol boy see painment grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by HiddenShadow: 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
Throwback:

Our loss of June 12 that we fought and ensured only Yorubas contested the 1999 presidential elections?

I know you Igbos were happy with the annulment. In fact, an Igbo Arthur Nzeribe championed the nullification of that historically free and fair elections.

When a fellow Southerner Moshood Abiola contested with a Northern and Kano Bashir Tofa in that June 12 1993, the SouthEast voted for Tofa because he had an Igbo running mate.

3 out of 4 Igbo states that existed then, voted for Tofa over Abiola.

Yet you Igbos would claim the Yorubas destroyed Southern unity in 2015 because we sacked the same Jonathan we had voted for in 2011, even when Buhari had a Yoruba running mate Pastor Tunde Bakare then.

All the times the North ruled in a democracy, it has always been with an Igbo alliance. But you are not happy that this one had to be with a Yoruba alliance.

June 12 was a payback for the Civil War & also MKO bragging that he can do without the Igbos.

You guys will wail for eternity as it pertains the betrayal against the NigerDeltans.

The NigerDeltans have team up with us to keep throwing you guys under the political tyres until you guys fall into line and respect yourselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by princfred(m): 1:15pm On Jun 01, 2018
Throwback:

Our loss of June 12 that we fought and ensured only Yorubas contested the 1999 presidential elections?

I know you Igbos were happy with the annulment. In fact, an Igbo Arthur Nzeribe championed the nullification of that historically free and fair elections.

When a fellow Southerner Moshood Abiola contested with a Northern and Kano Bashir Tofa in that June 12 1993, the SouthEast voted for Tofa because he had an Igbo running mate.

3 out of 4 Igbo states that existed then, voted for Tofa over Abiola.

Yet you Igbos would claim the Yorubas destroyed Southern unity in 2015 because we sacked the same Jonathan we had voted for in 2011, even when Buhari had a Yoruba running mate Pastor Tunde Bakare then.

All the times the North ruled in a democracy, it has always been with an Igbo alliance. But you are not happy that this one had to be with a Yoruba alliance.
So after seeing that Northerners usually take advantage of any alliance with them for negative ends using the igbo case, it became wise for Yorubas to engage in similar alliance since they are not the first abi? Well, i guess you guys didnt learn from June 12 and are now "enjoying" Buhari now along with MB who also aligned with them. Very smart of Yorubas to, even with enough precedence to learn, repeat the errors Igbos made without hindsight just because they are not the first.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by buhariguy(m): 1:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
Cooly100:

...and you don't think that bowl carrying arewa pork eaters and burukutu drinkers took more tramadol and codeine to ease their pains and suffering despite the masive FG investment in their region for more than 50 years?
tramadol and codeine has be banned,
The same way the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra has be banned.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by Throwback: 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
HiddenShadow:

June 12 was a payback for the Civil War & also MKO bragging that he can do without the Igbos.

You guys will wail for eternity as it pertains the betrayal against the NigerDeltans.

The NigerDeltans have team up with us to keep throwing you guys under the political tyres until you guys fall into line and respect yourselves.

And where were you in 1999 to stop Yorubas from being president?

Besides did your votes for Tofa deny Abiola his presidential victory in the 1993 elections?

The sooner you realise you are irrelevant to the scheme of things, the better for you.

I never knew you Igbos were this miserable. But I rather you remain that way. I can see you are still hurt by the unconditional surrender of Biafra to Yoruba led military forces.

You should be grateful that Yorubas ensured you got all federal allocations that accrued to your region during the war, and that there was no abandoned property saga in Yorubaland.

The NigerDeltans are not as miserable as you are. You don't need to wail for them.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by Westbestside: 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
Cooly100:

During the civil war...you guys didn't feel any loss also...but look at the below and tell where painful poverty exist that the government is now helping with N5,000 handout...despite supporting you and excludig the same Igbos for 50 years after the war?

List of 9 pilot test states for the poorest Nigerians, you can see the states chosen:

Bauchi, Borno, Kwara , Kogi , Niger - North

Cross River - South South

Ekiti , Osun and Oyo - South West

Nil - South East

The shame is on you mate...Even if the sit out home is down thousand times you will still be poorer than these people.
The last time I read about school feeding program, all your eastern states are present, and you say you people are not hungry?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by Westbestside: 1:42pm On Jun 01, 2018
Throwback:

And where were you in 1999 to stop Yorubas from being president?

Besides did your votes for Tofa deny Abiola his presidential victory in the 1993 elections?

The sooner you realise you are irrelevant to the scheme of things, the better for you.

I never knew you Igbos were this miserable. But I rather you remain that way. I can see you are still hurt by the unconditional surrender of Biafra to Yoruba led military forces.

You should be grateful that Yorubas ensured you got all federal allocations that accrued to your region during the war, and that there was no abandoned property saga in Yorubaland.

The NigerDeltans are not as miserable as you are. You don't need to wail for them.

The guy is too dumb

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by Cooly100: 2:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
buhariguy:
tramadol and codeine has be banned,
The same way the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra has be banned.

To what effect...?

What would your young women sufferring from VVF pains use...?

Vile, wicked pork eating, burukutu drinking unity arewa beggars...everywhere...

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by Cooly100: 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
Westbestside:
The last time I read about school feeding program, all your eastern states are present, and you say you people are not hungry?

Go to school you refuse...you prefer free education because you are very poor...read the post again the projects are different...olodo rabata!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by Cooly100: 2:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
Westbestside:
The guy is too dumb

You are dumber than your caliphate masters you wail for...

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
Lies from the pit of hell angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by osazeeblue01: 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
Is more than N224 Billion.
From what i witnessed here in Enugu.
Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by contigiency(m): 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nigeria lost the revenue to who? This article is simply a sponsored write up styled to make the IPOB guys appear too relevant.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by osazeeblue01: 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
Is more than N224 Billion.
From what i witnessed here in Enugu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by Ihateyoumod: 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
They can sit at home for the rest of their lives who go stay hunger at d end of d day...me or dem.....senseless lot

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by victorvezx(m): 2:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
The article has proven to be a lie. Fake news. They did not even explain how they measured the loss. They re just giving wild guess

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by Speakdatruth: 2:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
Fake news
Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by fakuta(f): 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
yola is hot
Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
No wonder the governor threatened to lock up their shop
Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by okwabayi(m): 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
This was a clever way to protest. No one put themselves in harm's way and the effects are devastating enough to catch the government's attention next year. Watch the day become an official public holiday in three years or less time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by DaBullIT(m): 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
I fuvvcked Blessing and Onome, yesterday , i made monies yesterday too

Na me loose ? if dem wan show seriousness , make them commot for every SW town make them go east abeg

Roger3D:
Ibos are the ones who lost out when they sat at home, the rest of us didnt feel it one bit. Please they should go ahead and sit at home forever for all I care

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by victorvezx(m): 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
okwabayi:
This was a clever way to protest. No one put themselves in harm's way and the effects are devastating enough to catch the government's attention next year. Watch the day become an official public holiday in three years or less time.
If u believe this fake news, u will believe anything.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by PointZerom: 2:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
jaideyone how much has Niger Area lost due to June 12 sit at home?. I thought you said that we don't contribute anything to the economy. How come your country lost such a huge some because of the IPOB sit at home order?.

Cc dabullt immhotep Lzza madridguy sarrki ngeneukwenu yyeske yarimo

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister / El-Rufai Dines With Aliko Dangote And john Oyegun At Lagos Event / APC, PDP Senators, Reps Draw Battle Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.