Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian (31613 Views)

Forex Restrictions On 43 Items Resulted In $1.4 Billion Revenue Drop — Cardoso / Only Lagos, Kaduna Generate Revenue To Cover Operating Costs — BudgIT / Buhari’s Body Double Suspicion That Won’t Go Away - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by comodo: 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
Who is making all these calculation self. So u mean these amount of money was lost in one day. Come to think of it, but they close every business activity during their so called election day. Meaning we still loose this amount of money per state.
God have mercy.
IPOB sha. Una way.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by gurnam: 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
IPOB bureau of statistics in action

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by Emilokoiyawon: 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
If you believe this number something is wrong with you. E no go pass 20 million naira

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by wirinet(m): 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
gurnam:
IPOB bureau of statistics in action

No, IPOB bureau of lies and exaggerations, they presented no statistics.

If Nigeria lost N224 billion in one day because some Igbos (not all) sat at home, then how much does Nigeria earn when igbos sit outside home. In a year Nigeria must make N224 X 365 billions = 81.76 trillion naira in a year from IPOB's igbos alone.
If we then add money made by Nigeria from all citizens of all tribes including foreigners, Nigeria must be the richest country in the world.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by ernecy(m): 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
Cooly100:

Look at this one...You will come out now claiming you are intelligent.

If the northern cow dealers killed 1000 cow a day in the region before the sit at home...they would kill about 100 on that day.

Do you know how much they have lost?

Always reason with your head and not with your heart...
please don't waste your data, he has no head, so his brain is under his feet.
Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by Ofemannnu: 11:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
Cooly100:

During the civil war...you guys didn't feel any loss also...but look at the below and tell where painful poverty exist that the government is now helping with N5,000 handout...despite supporting you and excludig the same Igbos for 50 years after the war?

List of 9 pilot test states for the poorest Nigerians, you can see the states chosen:

Bauchi, Borno, Kwara , Kogi , Niger - North

Cross River - South South

Ekiti , Osun and Oyo - South West

Nil - South East

The shame is on you mate...Even if the sit out home is down thousand times you will still be poorer than these people.

Clean your mouth again grin

Six Nigerian States Get 375m Naira For 10 Days Feeding Of School Pupils
The government says 5.5 million pupils will benefit from the school pupils feeding initiative nationwide
The Nigerian government says it has released over 375 million Naira this year to feed almost 700,000 primary school pupils in five states, in the implementation of its Social Investment Programmes.

A statement by the Presidency said virtually all States of the federation, except two, are now being processed for the payment of 30,000 Naira monthly Stipends to 200,000 graduates, the N-Power Beneficiaries.

Giving a media update in Abuja on Sunday, the spokesman for the Vice President, Mr Laolu Akande, said the current administration’s Social Investment Programmes, (SIP), were proceeding at different stages of implementation.

According to him, regarding the Homegrown School Feeding Programme, the Federal Government last week released money for this year, to Anambra, Ogun, Oyo, Osun and Ebonyi sates to cover the feeding for 10 school days.

“The sum of about 375.434 million Naira has just been released and paid to 7,909 cooks in those States for the feeding of a total of 677,476 primary school pupils,” Mr Akande said, giving the breakdown.

Breakdown Of Distributed Funds

According to the breakdown, Ogun State got a total of 119.648 million Naira paid to 1,381 cooks to feed 170,927 pupils, Ebonyi State 115.218 million Naira paid to 1,466 cooks to feed 164,598 pupils while Anambra State got 67.5 million Naira paid to 937 cooks to feed 96,489 pupils.

Oyo State got 72.2 million Naira paid to 1,437 cooks to feed 103,269 pupils and Osun State got 867,370 Naira paid to 2,688 to feed 142,193 pupils.

He said all monies were paid directly to the cooks and cover 10 days of school.

Mr Akande further disclosed that those figures would go up later this week when Zamfara and Enugu States expected to be paid 188.7 million Naira and 67.2 million Naira respectively are added to the benefitting states.

In Zamfara, the sum would be paid to 2,738 cooks to feed 269,665 pupils and in Enugu, the sum would be paid to 1,128 cooks to feed 96,064 pupils.

https://www.channelstv.com/2017/01/23/six-nigerian-states-get-375m-naira-for-10-days-feeding-of-school-pupils/amp/

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by kanubiafra: 12:09am On Jun 02, 2018
victorvezx:

Keel quite. Liar Mohammed hardly comment comment on Ipob issues
ITS a public forum o make someone no go e-slap you
Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by SirBunky85(m): 2:23am On Jun 02, 2018
Cooly100:

How did the lamentation affect you?

The SE will sacrifice anything to leave the unworking Nigeria where the blind led the people who are not blind.
I hope d southeast wont vote come 2019?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by LaudableXX: 3:18am On Jun 02, 2018
MrSly:

Sorry for the heartbreak but in the past guber election in anambra, not more that 10% of registered voters voted.
Yet, out of that 10% - a governor was elected that is now ruling the destiny of the remaining 90%. Can you see how those who refused to vote, shot themselves in the foot?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by LaudableXX: 3:21am On Jun 02, 2018
kotv:
Please stop mentioning SS in this. We are not like Yorubas. Just because they keep mentioning SS during their tirad of hatred does not mean we actually flow with their hatefulness minds. We are not them and they are not us. Please stop mentioning SS in this. We are not hateful people
So you speak for the entire SS, now? You mean you speak for the Itsekiri, Ijaw, Ibibio, Efik, Bini, Urhobo, Isoko etc? Guy, when are you going to stop all this childish antics, biko? shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by LaudableXX: 3:31am On Jun 02, 2018
princfred:
Just some few years ago, MB and SS people were bleating similar anti -igbo hate as the Afonjas are still doing here due to brainwashing by Abokis, misguided hate and envy. Not do much now. Whatever befell them and knocked sense into them will sooner than later befall Afonjas too and their mumu sense will clear by itself since they dont want to learn from the phony cases of other igbo haters.
Stop telling lies. undecided You guys are inconsequential to the Middle-Belt. They never 'bleated' anything. They only warned you to stay in your lane, and leave them alone, when your brother Kanu was bent on annexing parts of their region into your so-called proposed republic. Why didn't you direct your rhetoric towards the Arewa youths, who gave your people several months back, an ultimatum to quit their region?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by LaudableXX: 3:38am On Jun 02, 2018
Throwback:
Your hatred for the whole of Nigeria as detailed in this post, is your own undoing.

You cannot reap love from hate.

You cannot expect others to align with your own way and perspective always.

For daring to have their own ambitions, you call the SouthSouth and MiddleBelt haters? You delight in anything that can cause anarchy in the country.

Your delusional belief that you are entitled to some unmerited loyalty, is the reason for your eternal disappointment.

Even more delusional is your belief that there is something divine or heavenly about your aspirations.

Better wake up and face reality.

Don't mind that clown. angry What was the so-called offence of the Middle-Belt? shocked They rejected the inclusion of parts of their region, into Kanu's proposed republic. And they made it known without fear or favour that IPOB should back off, and stop trying to attach them without success into their missionary project. Na im dem no gree allow MB rest, o! shocked

It has been one hateful missile to another, from their end. undecidedWhen the carnage perpetrated by the Fulani herdsmen in the MB was publicised, it was the IPOB crew that started jubilating over the misfortunes of the Middle-Belt communities. And now, they are gloating that MB is no longer interested in their case. Was MB interested in it, before? Abeg, 'make everybody hol' im mama brezz,' like Graphiti would say. A thousand insults, would not make MB align with IPOB and their derogatory ideology. sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by kotv: 3:40am On Jun 02, 2018
LaudableXX:

So you speak for the entire SS, now? You mean you speak for the Itsekiri, Ijaw, Ibibio, Efik, Bini, Urhobo, Isoko etc? Guy, when are you going to stop all this childish antics, biko? shocked

I'm Ijaw so of course I'll speak for Ijaw. As this topic replies have shown, majority of the hateful tirads are Yorubas. Each time I visit this website most of the hateful topics created and most of the unprovoked hateful comments are from Yorubas so yes I speak for all SS when compared to such especially when there's no evidence that suggest that southern groups are guilty of the same act. How many hateful topics have been created by a SS? How many hateful tirads have a SS stated? Yes I speak for all SS in this case.
Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by kotv: 3:42am On Jun 02, 2018
princfred:
Alright. I didnt mention SS in thesame concept of hate. I wouldn't.
You actually did. Just be mindful next time please
Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by LaudableXX: 3:48am On Jun 02, 2018
kotv:
I'm Ijaw so of course I'll speak for Ijaw. As this topic replies have shown, majority of the hateful tirads are Yorubas. Each time I visit this website most of the hateful topics created and most of the unprovoked hateful comments are from Yorubas so yes I speak for all SS when compared to such especially when there's no evidence that suggest that southern groups are guilty of the same act. How many hateful topics have been created by a SS? How many hateful tirads have a SS stated? Yes I speak for all SS in this case.

Then keep quiet and speak for the Ijaw. sad As an Ijaw man, you CANNOT speak for Bini, Efik, Ibibio, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko etc, because they are not related to you, and your ideologies are very different. The Itsekiri man would not make your kind of hateful remarks against the Yoruba or the Edo. Neither will an Edo group seek to perpetrate any evil against a Yoruba or an Itsekiri group. Keep your hateful ideology in your pocket, biko! undecided

Did you do a content analysis of all the threads on NL, before you jumped to your hasty conclusion? Last time I checked, there were over 4,273,560 topics on NL alone. If we say a third of them are duplicated, we would still have almost 1.5 million threads on this site alone. How many did you personally review, before you came to your conclusion?

Most of the hateful comments and threads I see on this forum, are not created by the Yorubas but by your IPOB crew, who feel that they have a license to insult everyone. sad But when such people dish it back to them and give them a taste of their own medicine, they start crying that the whole world hates them, and they harbour evil thoughts against them. Ask them if they themselves have ever wished anybody well.... shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by kotv: 4:14am On Jun 02, 2018
LaudableXX:

Then keep quiet and speak for the Ijaw. sad As an Ijaw man, you CANNOT speak for Bini, Efik, Ibibio, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko etc, because they are not related to you, and your ideologies are very different. The Itsekiri man would not make your kind of hateful remarks against the Yoruba or the Edo. Neither will an Edo group seek to perpetrate any evil against a Yoruba or an Itsekiri group. Keep your hateful ideology in your pocket, biko! undecided

Most of the hateful comments and threads I see on this forum, are not created by the Yorubas but by your IPOB crew, who feel that they have a license to insult everyone. sad But when such people dish it back to them and give them a taste of their own medicine, they start crying that the whole world hates them, and they harbour evil thoughts against them. Ask them if they themselves have ever wished anybody well.... shocked

I cannot speak for other SS groups yet I've repeatedly seen Yoruba speak for all SS groups and other minorites and think it's justifiable. I laugh at the hypocrisy. You're right I cannot speak for other groups and their ideologies but in terms of being accused as hateful then yes I can. Yorubas go on several social media platform giving the illustration that we are as hateful and hateful thinking as you all which then gets repeated by ibos. That description is an insult to ijaws, and other southern groups. Our actions have continuously proven we neither harbor hate or display hate to any group unlike what Yorubas illustrate therefore, should not be colored with the same brush as you all wants us to. Correcting a person that gives that description means hate to Yoruba to you then thank you. I stand by that hate without any apology.

As you can see I do not come on to this website as often but, each time I come on this website and there's a tribal argument going on, I've noticed the beginning aggressors are mostly Yorubas. This topic is an example of what I speak of. Since my last argument with a yoruba regarding the hate, he accused ibos as being the aggressors, I've taken upon myself to be more active for at least a month. In the two weeks I've been more active, I've seen more topics created by Yorubas to berate and mock ibos without provocation than vice versa. Even with my own engagement, each time I address and opposed a Yoruba, immediately the opposing person begins berating ibos in your assumptions that everyone who does not agree with your views are ibos. I stick by what I see, not heresay.

Not everyone who oppose your views are ipob. Please do expand your mentality.
Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by LaudableXX: 4:26am On Jun 02, 2018
kotv:
I cannot speak for other SS groups yet I've repeatedly seen Yoruba speak for all SS groups and other minorites and think it's justifiable. I laugh at the hypocrisy. You're right I cannot speak for other groups and their ideologies but in terms of being accused as hateful then yes I can. Yorubas go on several social media platform giving the illustration that we are as hateful and hateful thinking as you all which then gets repeated by ibos. That description is an insult to ijaws, and other southern groups. Our actions have continuously proven we neither harbor hate or display hate to any group unlike what Yorubas illustrate therefore, should not be colored with the same brush as you all wants us to. Correcting a person that gives that description means hate to Yoruba to you then thank you. I stand by that hate without any apology.

As you can see I do not come on to this website as often but, each time I come on this website and there's a tribal argument going on, I've noticed the beginning aggressors are mostly Yorubas. This topic is an example of what I speak of. Since my last argument with a yoruba regarding the hate, he accused ibos as being the aggressors, I've taken upon myself to be more active for at least a month. In the two weeks I've been more active, I've seen more topics created by Yorubas to berate and mock ibos than vice versa. Even with my own engagement, each time I address and opposed a Yoruba, immediately the opposing person begins berating ibos in your assumptions that everyone who does not agree with your views are ibos. I stick by what I see, not heresay.

Not everyone who oppose your views are ipob. Please do expand your mentality.

Please kindly tell us how many Yoruba people here speak for SS? shocked And what exactly have they spoken about? The tribal argument going on in NL, didn't start today. It started years ago. And it was fuelled by the IPOB crew, and their hate-filled rhetoric. The aggressors in the beginning are NOT mostly Yorubas, like you claim. The aggressors are often the IPOB crew with their derogatory insults, disgusting tribalistic pictures and posts, as well as their hateful propaganda.

They have insulted everyone from Middle Belt to North to Southwest & even non-Igbo South-south groups. And their insults are always laced with ad hominem attacks. The Yoruba, MB, Edo and other groups merely respond to them in kind. undecided Then the IPOB group turns round to twist the narrative to mean that any such retaliatory comments, are attacks against the entire Igbo tribe. Wtf? shocked Some of us have been banned countless times by prejudiced mods who favour the IPOB crew, simply because we have pointed out flaws in their argument, or given them a taste of their own poisonous medicine.

If you can take out time long enough to remove the blinkers of prejudice from your mind, you would discover that this is true. sad Anyone who doesn't share their ideology, or who points out a flaw in their argument is automatically labelled an Afonja or a Yoruba man. It doesn't matter if he is Gwari, Birom, Ibibio, Bura, Andoni, Idoma, Nupe or Sayyawa or if he hails from any of the 250 other ethnic groups in Nigeria. Do a word count of how many times the word 'Afonja' has been used as an insult against people on this website. Don't pretend you haven't seen it.

Like I told you earlier, do a content analysis of all the threads on NL, before you jump to conclusions. You would be surprised at what you would find, if you examine the facts with an open mind.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by kotv: 4:53am On Jun 02, 2018
LaudableXX:

Please kindly tell us how many Yoruba people here speak for SS? shocked And what exactly have they spoken about? The tribal argument going on in NL, didn't start today. It started years ago. And it was fuelled by the IPOB crew, and their hate-filled rhetoric. The aggressors in the beginning are NOT mostly Yorubas, like you claim. The aggressors are often the IPOB crew with their derogatory insults, disgusting tribalistic pictures and posts, as well as their hateful propaganda.

They have insulted everyone from Middle Belt to North to Southwest & even non-Igbo South-south groups. And their insults are always laced with ad hominem attacks. The Yoruba, MB, Edo and other groups merely respond to them in kind. undecided Then the IPOB group turns round to imply and twist the narrative, to mean that any such retaliatory comments, are attacks against the entire Igbo tribe. Wtf?

If you can take out time long enough to remove the blinkers of prejudice from your mind, you would discover that this is true. sad Anyone who doesn't share their ideology, or who points out a flaw in their argument is automatically labelled an Afonja or a Yoruba man. It doesn't matter if he is Gwari, Birom, Ibibio, Bura, Andoni, or Sayyawa or if he hails from any of the 250 other ethnic groups in Nigeria. Do a word count of how many times the word 'Afonja' has been used as an insult against people on this website. Don't pretend you haven't seen it.

I've seen more comments about ibos are hated by SS groups by Yorubas. I addressed one not to long ago and on that same week a topic by a yoruba to illustrate to ibos how much they are hated by SS and MB groups was created. All those commenting were all Yorubas, without any SS or MB involved. The topic was eventually deleted but this have been a regular occurrence by Yorubas since I've been visiting this website. The accusation that ipob started the hate is pure rubbish. I've been a member since 2015 and I've been a viewer since 2009. This website have always been a hate filled website with daily tribal hate going around. I've watched this website grow bad to worse in terms of hate and to put the blame on a more recent group is sociological deceptive. The word Afonja have been used just as much as the word flaathead have been used by Yorubas to address ibos. Even without provocation, Yorubas created the narrative of drunkard to Ijaw without any formal reason. Yorubas are equally been guilty of accusing anyone that opposes their views, it does not matter what ethnic group the person is from, as ibo. I've been on the receiving end of that many times. You are not innocent as you try to pretend. Not only do you start argument, you all have continuously instigated arguments between other groups for I don't even know you all reasons. I may not come to this website on daily basis but I do come alot and I stand by what I see, not heresay. I do not speak and just stay in viewing because I don't have time for majority of the childish rubbish infested on this website. Each time I do come on this website, the Yorubas have mostly been the aggressors. ibos are not innocent but neither are Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by LaudableXX: 5:07am On Jun 02, 2018
kotv:
I've seen more comments about ibos are hated by SS groups by Yorubas. I addressed one not to long ago and on that same week a topic by a yoruba to illustrate to ibos how much they are hated by SS and MB groups. All the commenting were all Yorubas, without any SS or MB involved. The topic was eventually deleted but this have been a regular occurrence by Yorubas since I've been visiting this website. The accusation that ipob started the hate is pure rubbish. I've been a member since 2015 and I've been a viewer since 2009. This website have always been a hate filled website with daily tribal hate going around. I've watched this website grow bad to worse in terms of hate and to put the blame on a more recent group is sociological deceptive. The word Afonja have been used just as much as the word Igbos have been used by Yorubas to address ibos. Even without provocation, Yorubas created the narrative of drunkard to Ijaw without any formal reason. Yorubas are equally been guilty of accusing anyone that opposes their views, it does not matter what ethnic group the person is from, as ibo. I've been on the receiving end of that many times. You are not innocent as you try to pretend. Not only do you start argument, you all have continuously instigated arguments between other groups for I don't even know you all reasons. I may not come to this website on daily basis but I do come alot and I stand by what I see, not heresay. I do not speak and just stay in viewing because I don't have time for majority of the childish rubbish infested on this website. Each time I do come on this website, the Yorubas have mostly been the aggressors. ibos are not innocent but neither are Yorubas.

No sir! sad How many 'more comments about ibos are hated by SS groups by Yorubas,' did you see? 10? 20? 30? 150 or 3,450? shocked Until you actually do a content analysis of threads on NL, you cannot keep jumping to a wrong conclusion, and waving it as the gospel truth. I have read a lot of comments by some Igbos (not all) on NL, where they have insulted various SS groups for not aligning with their mission, or for not accepting that they are Igbo. undecided

These were definitely not written by Yoruba, Edo or MB people. sad If Yorubas or people from other ethnic groups have mocked the Igbo, that SS hates them, then you really need to understand that they took their reference from what some of those Igbo people have said about the SS groups, originally.

I have seen several threads where some SE Igbo have insulted SS minority groups (e.g. Ikwerre, Ukwuani etc) for denying their Igbo heritage, simply because they chose to identify differently. Were such threads written by the Yoruba too? shocked

Guy, like I said before, speak for your own Ijaw group to avoid confusion, and not for the entire SS. undecided There is no Itsekiri group or Edo or Urhobo, Isoko etc that will agree with your campaign of hate against those Yoruba people, who decide to pay back the IPOB/Igbo crew in their own coin. The aggressors are well known to those of us who have spent time on NL, and can identify their tactics well. And the aggressors are those who chant 'Afonja' at the slightest opportunity, and are willing to tar those from other ethnic groups who do not share their views, with the same brush! sad

They often get away with their antics, because they are supported by tribalistic mods! angry You have been a member since 2015 only? Maybe you should ask those who have been members since 2006, what they think. I have friends who have currently been banned from this same NL, simply because they chose to give your friends a taste of the same medicine they dished out.

As for casting the Ijaw in the image of a drunkard, please ask people like HopeAtHand, TonyeBarcanista, Ono, etc, and other SS people who have been on this thread for long, how it all started. Their answers will shock you. Read the responses on this thread if you don't believe me: https://www.nairaland.com/4477581/igbo-indigenous-south-south-matter . There are many more threads like this one, but I do not have the time or energy to search for them.

Finally, one last word: You claimed that : "Not only do you start argument, you all have continuously instigated arguments between other groups for I don't even know you all reasons." How? When? Where? Please post details, facts and references of all the arguments I have instigated, o! shocked One thing about me, is that if you do not insult or troll me, I do not go out of my way to say anything bad to you. But if you make the mistake of making wild allegations against me, or lying or casting aspersions, derogatory insults or fake propaganda in my direction, I will definitely give you a taste of your own medicine. No apologies for that! sad

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by kotv: 6:12am On Jun 02, 2018
LaudableXX:

No sir! sad Until you actually do a content analysis of threads on NL, you cannot keep jumping to a wrong conclusion, and waving it as the gospel truth. I have read a lot of comments by some Igbos (not all) on NL, where they have insulted various SS groups for not aligning with their mission, or for not accepting that they are Igbo. undecided

These were definitely not written by Yoruba, Edo or MB people. sad If Yorubas or people from other ethnic groups have mocked the Igbo, that SS hates them, then you really need to understand that they took their reference from what some of those Igbo people have said about the SS groups, originally.

I have seen several threads where some SE Igbo have insulted SS minority groups (e.g. Ikwerre, Ukwuani etc) for denying their Igbo heritage, simply because they chose to identify differently. Were such threads written by the Yoruba too? shocked

Guy, like I said before, speak for your own Ijaw group to avoid confusion and not for the entire SS. undecided There is no Itsekiri group or Edo or Urhobo, Isoko etc that will agree with your campaign of hate against the Yoruba people, who decide to pay back the IPOB/Igbo crew in their own coin. The aggressors are well known to those of us who have spent time on NL, and can identify their tactics well. And the aggressors are those who chant 'Afonja' at the slightest opportunity, and are willing to tar those from other ethnic groups who do not share their views, with the same brush! sad

They often get away with their antics because they are supported by tribalistic mods! angry You have been a member since 2015 only? Maybe you should ask those who have been members since 2006, what they think. I have friends who have currently been banned, simply because they chose to give your friends a taste of the same medicine they dished out.

So I should believe your view and heresay over what I've seen. I go with my eyes and I've seen more than enough to come to my conclusion. As I've told other Yoruba whom tried and failed to convert me to anti-ibo just to appease whatever desire you all have to see your perceived enemies hated by all. I don't conform to whatever desire deception you all wish to perceive.

I addressed Yoruba as in total, not you per se, that's why the term you all is there. I don't know why you came to the conclusion it's about you, sounds like your conscious is showing.

There's been several ibo against other groups, some of which have been instigated by Yoruba. There was a time when ibos were exposing continuously of Yorubas insulting ibos while pretending to be SS and other minorites. During that time I was more active and it was daily tribal argument between ibos and SS groups. During that time, the operator of the topics that started the debacle or the comments that started the debacle were exposed too much that it's sad as Yorubas thanks to their own description of themselves in the beginning of their presence on this website. I even opened a topic on that berating ibos of attacking SS without bothering to verify the identity of the operator of the insult they received. I was very much more active during the shitshow of ibos against SS. I don't need a heresay of what occurred during those times.

Even in your description of ibos opening topics to address iboid of SS. Yes they do open several topics addressing their conflicts with the iboid. Each time I click such topics, I see Yorubas on that topic berating ibos even more so than the igboid groups. This is without provocation and on a conversation that does not require the input of any groups besides the ibos. Other ethic groups leave the conversation but Yorubas are the only ones who take up the conversation insulting ibos. Even the topic you provided is evidence. It was this behavior that brought out several iboid of SS berating Yoruba more so and worse that the ibos of SE. Were you not present when iboid of SS continuously insulting Yoruba even worse than the ibos of SE. The degrading and very insulting comment of Yorubas as devils was started by them. When they were more active, they even kept giving the illustration on how much they hate Yorubas. They reported that their hate towards Yorubas was because of the attempt of creating problems between ibos of SE and them. Were you not present during that time?

Yoruba even made it a continuous berating and mockery of ibos about Ikwerre disagreement of the ibo title. Using that avenue to illustrate that Ikwerre and other rivers hated ibos. Was that not what triggered the remainder of illorin loss and the current debacle of Yoruba Muslim and Christian narration of ibos. During that time, Yoruba provided description of how ibos are intentionally refused to rent or sell land in River. An inaccurate and very ignorant statement.

Ibos were not the only receiving end of your tribal triad. During the topics for celebrating the infrastructure of states, it was Yorubas that berated and insulted akwa ibom when the topic was created, bayelsa when the topic was created, delta when the topic was created. No other ethnic group did such at that time. During that time, Yoruba instigated an edo against delta argument regarding infrastructure. This was all done without any provocation

A Yoruba opened an insulting topic addressing the 4th largest tribe title of Ijaw. This gave more hate filled filths of Yoruba and ibos insulting ijaw. This was done without provocation.

The description of ijaw as drunkard started first towards Johnathan. I know which group started it.

I was a more active member during the climax of the decay of tribalism of this website. I'm very much aware of how it occurred. The stench of the daily tribal infested decay was the main reason I went from an active member to becoming a viewer again.

Even currently, during our disagreement with the edos. Yorubas aided the edos in insulting towards ijaws. Several topics opened by Yorubas as an avenue to continue the hateful tirads towards Ijaw. This was done without provocation.

To pretend that the tribal rubbish was started recently by ipob is purely deceptive. Ibos are not innocent but neither are Yorubas. I saw what decayed this website and ibos were not the guilty party. They partook in it but they were not the guilty party. You can decieve some people sometimes but not all the people all the time. Weird that the person informing me to speak for my group alone is speaking for other groups. The hypocrisy I speak of. This will be my last post on this matter. Goodnight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by princfred(m): 9:44am On Jun 02, 2018
kotv:

You actually did. Just be mindful next time please
Alright
Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by Cooly100: 9:53am On Jun 02, 2018
Ofemannnu:

Clean your mouth again grin

Six Nigerian States Get 375m Naira For 10 Days Feeding Of School Pupils
The government says 5.5 million pupils will benefit from the school pupils feeding initiative nationwide
The Nigerian government says it has released over 375 million Naira this year to feed almost 700,000 primary school pupils in five states, in the implementation of its Social Investment Programmes.

A statement by the Presidency said virtually all States of the federation, except two, are now being processed for the payment of 30,000 Naira monthly Stipends to 200,000 graduates, the N-Power Beneficiaries.

Giving a media update in Abuja on Sunday, the spokesman for the Vice President, Mr Laolu Akande, said the current administration’s Social Investment Programmes, (SIP), were proceeding at different stages of implementation.

According to him, regarding the Homegrown School Feeding Programme, the Federal Government last week released money for this year, to Anambra, Ogun, Oyo, Osun and Ebonyi sates to cover the feeding for 10 school days.

“The sum of about 375.434 million Naira has just been released and paid to 7,909 cooks in those States for the feeding of a total of 677,476 primary school pupils,” Mr Akande said, giving the breakdown.

Breakdown Of Distributed Funds

According to the breakdown, Ogun State got a total of 119.648 million Naira paid to 1,381 cooks to feed 170,927 pupils, Ebonyi State 115.218 million Naira paid to 1,466 cooks to feed 164,598 pupils while Anambra State got 67.5 million Naira paid to 937 cooks to feed 96,489 pupils.

Oyo State got 72.2 million Naira paid to 1,437 cooks to feed 103,269 pupils and Osun State got 867,370 Naira paid to 2,688 to feed 142,193 pupils.

He said all monies were paid directly to the cooks and cover 10 days of school.

Mr Akande further disclosed that those figures would go up later this week when Zamfara and Enugu States expected to be paid 188.7 million Naira and 67.2 million Naira respectively are added to the benefitting states.

In Zamfara, the sum would be paid to 2,738 cooks to feed 269,665 pupils and in Enugu, the sum would be paid to 1,128 cooks to feed 96,064 pupils.

https://www.channelstv.com/2017/01/23/six-nigerian-states-get-375m-naira-for-10-days-feeding-of-school-pupils/amp/

What are all these rubbish for?

Ogbeni go and read your books...you need more education. Feeding is different from N5000 stipend or handout paid to the poorest Nigerians, which pilot has already started in the 9 states. It will definitely get to all states, but why didn't the FG pick at least one state from SE..?

Now, what orifice of yours, do you need to clean?
Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by princfred(m): 10:14am On Jun 02, 2018
LaudableXX:

Stop telling lies. undecided You guys are inconsequential to the Middle-Belt. They never 'bleated' anything. They only warned you to stay in your lane, and leave them alone, when your brother Kanu was bent on annexing parts of their region into your so-called proposed republic. Why didn't you direct your rhetoric towards the Arewa youths, who gave your people several months back, an ultimatum to quit their region?
Every sane person knows how MB always spewed anti-igbo sh*t like you Yorubas are still doing now on anything thread about Biafra some years ago. Also when fulani dealt with them, they didn't remain in their lane but started asking thesame Igbos to come to their aid and complained even after Ndigbo paid them a consolatory visit. Unfortunately, it will take some more killings from the barbaric north on them after which they will know they should join forces with Biafrans instead of trying to do it alone - Just like Biafrans have been telling them since. Just watch.

Like i said, Fulani go soon clear una mumu after taking illorin.
Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by princfred(m): 10:26am On Jun 02, 2018
kotv:

So I should believe your view and heresay over what I've seen. I go with my eyes and I've seen more than enough to come to my conclusion. As I've told other Yoruba whom tried and failed to convert me to anti-ibo just to appease whatever desire you all have to see your perceived enemies hated by all. I don't conform to whatever desire deception you all wish to perceive.

I addressed Yoruba as in total, not you per se, that's why the term you all is there. I don't know why you came to the conclusion it's about you, sounds like your conscious is showing.

There's been several ibo against other groups, some of which have been instigated by Yoruba. There was a time when ibos were exposing continuously of Yorubas insulting ibos while pretending to be SS and other minorites. During that time I was more active and it was daily tribal argument between ibos and SS groups. During that time, the operator of the topics that started the debacle or the comments that started the debacle were exposed too much that it's sad as Yorubas thanks to their own description of themselves in the beginning of their presence on this website. I even opened a topic on that berating ibos of attacking SS without bothering to verify the identity of the operator of the insult they received. I was very much more active during the shitshow of ibos against SS. I don't need a heresay of what occurred during those times.

Even in your description of ibos opening topics to address iboid of SS. Yes they do open several topics addressing their conflicts with the iboid. Each time I click such topics, I see Yorubas on that topic berating ibos even more so than the igboid groups. This is without provocation and on a conversation that does not require the input of any groups besides the ibos. Other ethic groups leave the conversation but Yorubas are the only ones who take up the conversation insulting ibos. Even the topic you provided is evidence. It was this behavior that brought out several iboid of SS berating Yoruba more so and worse that the ibos of SE. Were you not present when iboid of SS continuously insulting Yoruba even worse than the ibos of SE. The degrading and very insulting comment of Yorubas as devils was started by them. When they were more active, they even kept giving the illustration on how much they hate Yorubas. They reported that their hate towards Yorubas was because of the attempt of creating problems between ibos of SE and them. Were you not present during that time?

Yoruba even made it a continuous berating and mockery of ibos about Ikwerre disagreement of the ibo title. Using that avenue to illustrate that Ikwerre and other rivers hated ibos. Was that not what triggered the remainder of illorin loss and the current debacle of Yoruba Muslim and Christian narration of ibos. During that time, Yoruba provided description of how ibos are intentionally refused to rent or sell land in River. An inaccurate and very ignorant statement.

Ibos were not the only receiving end of your tribal triad. During the topics for celebrating the infrastructure of states, it was Yorubas that berated and insulted akwa ibom when the topic was created, bayelsa when the topic was created, delta when the topic was created. No other ethnic group did such at that time. During that time, Yoruba instigated an edo against delta argument regarding infrastructure. This was all done without any provocation

A Yoruba opened an insulting topic addressing the 4th largest tribe title of Ijaw. This gave more hate filled filths of Yoruba and ibos insulting ijaw. This was done without provocation.

The description of ijaw as drunkard started first towards Johnathan. I know which group started it.

I was a more active member during the climax of the decay of tribalism of this website. I'm very much aware of how it occurred. The stench of the daily tribal infested decay was the main reason I went from an active member to becoming a viewer again.

Even currently, during our disagreement with the edos. Yorubas aided the edos in insulting towards ijaws. Several topics opened by Yorubas as an avenue to continue the hateful tirads towards Ijaw. This was done without provocation.

To pretend that the tribal rubbish was started recently by ipob is purely deceptive. Ibos are not innocent but neither are Yorubas. I saw what decayed this website and ibos were not the guilty party. They partook in it but they were not the guilty party. You can decieve some people sometimes but not all the people all the time. Weird that the person informing me to speak for my group alone is speaking for other groups. The hypocrisy I speak of. This will be my last post on this matter. Goodnight

Thank you very much for really marshalling out the unending hypocrisy, hatred and antagonism of others in the south by the Afonja most times without even provocation. Very well elaborated. Watch them try to deflect instead of give counter points and It seems to be their culture and they will be the first to project and call others haters which is actually what they are. Afonjas are the major haters and saboteurs in the entire south. How could OBJ have the temerity to bomb Bayelsa, his fellow southerners, if not the demonic hate they exhibit?

The Afonja's (Yoruba muslims) deceive and use the other good Yorubas to be against the south.
Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by LaudableXX: 11:19am On Jun 02, 2018
princfred:
Every sane person knows how MB always spewed anti-igbo sh*t like you Yorubas are still doing now on anything thread about Biafra some years ago. Also when fulani dealt with them, they didn't remain in their lane but started asking thesame Igbos to come to their aid and complained even after Ndigbo paid them a consolatory visit. Unfortunately, it will take some more killings from the barbaric north on them after which they will know they should join forces with Biafrans instead of trying to do it alone - Just like Biafrans have been telling them since. Just watch.

Like i said, Fulani go soon clear una mumu after taking illorin.

So everyone who does not agree with your views falls into the class of "you, Yorubas?" shocked Despite the fact that there are 250 other ethnic groups in Nigeria? Kai! sad You need ask your teachers to refund your school fees, because the money spent on your education was wasted. I would like you to provide real facts showing when, how and where I became a Yoruba man.

No Middle-Belt group has ever asked an Igbo person or group to come to their aid, because they already know that your people cannot rescue themselves. sad You chaps started fanning the embers of hate by insulting the MB region, years back. If you are not insulting and vilifying them, for what happened during the war, you are busy trying to scam them by carving out parts of their region into your proposed republic. undecided MB doesn't want your forced attachment. Na by force? shocked

cc: Nowenuse
Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by LaudableXX: 11:40am On Jun 02, 2018
kotv:

Your long epistle merely proves that you have an innate hatred for the Yorubas, and you are obsessed with their ethnic group. sad The facts on ground state otherwise, that the Igbo-IPOB crew you are trying so hard to defend while hiding under your Ijaw identity, are the aggressors, and a thousand long epistles like the one you just churned out, will NOT hide that fact. undecided

On this forum we have seen the Igbo attacking Yoruba, Igbo attacking Edo, Igbo attacking MB, Igbo even attacking Ijaw, Kalabari and other SS minorities, especially when it comes to the issue of identity.

I really don't have much time for this back & forth, as I know the Yoruba people are well able to defend themselves. sad But I must say the truth as I see it - 9 times out of 10, those Yoruba people are merely defending themselves against the vitriol churned out by the Igbo aggressors on this site. And quite a number of them, (not all) have used superior arguments, facts and data to debunk the petty propaganda of hate peddled by your Igbo friends. It amazes me, how you have not been able to see it. shocked But when prejudice clouds a man's mind, like it has clouded yours', what can one say?

I asked you earlier to please post details, facts and references of all the arguments I have instigated, o! shocked Till now, you have been unable to do so. Instead, you take refuge in labelling all those who disagree with your views as a 'Yoruba' man, even when they are not!

I can see clearly from all the posts on this site, that your brothers the Igbo that you have chosen to paint in the colours of sainthood, are the aggressors from their derogatory comments, insults and vitriol. sad Free your mind and see the truth.

It is on this same forum that your Igbo friends delight in calling everyone who disagrees with their petty propaganda an Afonja or a Yoruba man, even if he is Birom, Efik or Kataf! shocked Do you know how many times they have done so to people like me, from different ethnic minority groups?

Are you saying Igbos have never opened threads to attack Yorubas, Edos and other ethnic groups? shocked Tell the truth and let the devil be ashamed, o!

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by MrSly(m): 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
LaudableXX:

Yet, out of that 10% - a governor was elected that is now ruling the destiny of the remaining 90%. Can you see how those who refused to vote, shot themselves in the foot?
The 10% came out to make sure that APC was not imposed on the state. Reason for 21/21. Apart from that just stop arguing because more than 80% of Igbos are in support of IPOB. Only the politicians and their crew don't.
Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by LaudableXX: 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
MrSly:
The 10% came out to make sure that APC was not imposed on the state. Reason for 21/21. Apart from that just stop arguing because more than 80% of Igbos are in support of IPOB. Only the politicians and their crew don't.

You still haven't said anything new. sad The 10% which came out to vote, ensured that their candidate became the one dictating the fortune, direction and destiny of the 90% that did not vote. How smart is that? Unless you did a survey in the whole of the SE region, how would you be able to tell that 80% of Igbo support Biafra? Your comments do not have any data to back it up.... undecided
Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by LaudableXX: 4:55pm On Jun 02, 2018
HiddenShadow:
June 12 was a payback for the Civil War & also MKO bragging that he can do without the Igbos.

You guys will wail for eternity as it pertains the betrayal against the NigerDeltans.

The NigerDeltans have team up with us to keep throwing you guys under the political tyres until you guys fall into line and respect yourselves.

Guy!! Can you just listen to yourself? shocked Do you know how many ethnic groups are in the Niger-Delta? In fact, which 'Niger-Delta' are you even talking about, sef? Is it the Itsekiri, Isoko, Urhobo, Edo, Ilaje, Kalabari or what? Which one teamed up with you? Stop making wide-sweeping allegations that have no basis in reality, pls!
Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by princfred(m): 7:56pm On Jun 02, 2018
LaudableXX:

So everyone who does not agree with your views falls into the class of "you, Yorubas?" shocked Despite the fact that there are 250 other ethnic groups in Nigeria? Kai! sad You need ask your teachers to refund your school fees, because the money spent on your education was wasted. I would like you to provide real facts showing when, how and where I became a Yoruba man.

No Middle-Belt group has ever asked an Igbo person or group to come to their aid, because they already know that your people cannot rescue themselves. sad You chaps started fanning the embers of hate by insulting the MB region, years back. If you are not insulting and vilifying them, for what happened during the war, you are busy trying to scam them by carving out parts of their region into your proposed republic. undecided MB doesn't want your forced attachment. Na by force? shocked

cc: Nowenuse
Igbos have never said its by force to align with them but by referendum. But in your heinously deceptive way, you will spin it to fit your horrendous hate. And yes they did complain of lack of support from SE even after years of aligning with the demons.
I guess they are enjoying not being "scammed" by the barbaric north they aligned with instead.
What you call us insulting them is simple telling them how stupid their choice to align with the north was and its inevitable consequent of which they are getting the confirmation by themselves barbarically now since they were as foolish as your kind to have learnt from our words.
Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by LaudableXX: 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2018
princfred:
Igbos have never said its by force to align with them but by referendum. But in your heinously deceptive way, you will spin it to fit your horrendous hate. And yes they did complain of lack of support from SE even after years of aligning with the demons. I guess they are enjoying not being "scammed" by the barbaric north they aligned with instead.
What you call us insulting them is simple telling them how stupid their choice to align with the north was and its inevitable consequent of which they are getting the confirmation by themselves barbarically now since they were as foolish as your kind to have learnt from our words.

MB has never complained of lack of support from SE. sad So please stop this empty propaganda. When, were and how did the MB complain about lack of support from the SE? shocked MB has only complained of lack of support from federal govt and the security agencies, which have failed to stop the carnage. Attacks against the MB communities did not start today. It has been going on for years. undecided

The MB knows what the far North stands for, what they are, and they have managed to contain their antics for several years, without wailing to the SE. So what is your point? You just want to gloat over the misfortune of the MB? shocked How is the MB your frigging business or your headache, if I may ask? A thousand insults from your keyboard, will not make the MB align with your SE people. If it pains you so much, you can wail loudly for the next 10 years.

You guys are laughable, honestly. undecided In one breath, you complain & wail about how MB soldiers fought against your people during the civil war. In the next breath, you allege that they asked your SE region for help. Is this not the beginning of delusion?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC, PDP Senators, Reps Draw Battle Line / Without Alamieyeseigha, I Won’t Have Been A Former President — Jonathan / Fayose Spotted At Palace Of Soun 2 Support Pdp Governorship Candidate Makinde(pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 186
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.