Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) (52993 Views)

Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) / Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan / 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady (2) (3) (4)

Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by drchuks1234(m): 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
This one be like she have knack 67years oh, just observing
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by Deltatoto: 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
If you like you can be president of efcc, who cares. undecided

Mtccchhhwwww
if u c eagle now u go humble o
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by iWing1(m): 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2018
Oluwaphemite:
This one weak me o.
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by emaderocha(m): 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
thats not true,some of these women are old and lonely,some of them are also suffering from depression,it takes a lot from this so called yahoo guys to make this women happy with nice words and even online date,they even have flowers and cards deliverd to them,these things mean alot to them and also makes them feel young again......mind you,am not into yahoo and have no intention of going into it

Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by dhabrite(m): 7:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
seyizma:
Ope o. Dey don give us go ahead...

Any G-boy in here please? I need a mentor asap! tongue

No so una go dey cast unasef!
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by Donbosco46: 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
Most of this women the white men will never talk to them na nija boys dey make them feel happy I bet you dey just pay for the entertainment without complain.

Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by lightwind(m): 8:15pm On Jun 01, 2018
MrCork:

.. very ugly thing....ordnary KillaBeauty is way pretty than her undecided
mr cock are you still alive.... we miss you here bro

Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
One thing i like about the whites is that they dont really care about the money, all they are interested is Happiness

They sometimes enjoy the fantacies especially the old fat ones they are so lonely.
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by brodalokie: 8:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
MrCork:

.. very ugly thing....ordnary KillaBeauty is way pretty than her undecided

Cork still here? Wow
Haven't seen Mobo and 190 in a while too.
MzdarkSkin too grin
That year sha

Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by harriet412(f): 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
seyizma:
Ope o. Dey don give us go ahead...

Any G-boy in here please? I need a mentor asap! tongue

Na kirikiri u go land las las grin grin
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by Obidikejr(m): 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
Oluwaphemite:
This one weak me o.

She's in love lmao
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by laydoh(m): 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
time to start making my dough.
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by Khallyella(f): 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
Heromaniaa:
hi

Holla, how are you?
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by Khallyella(f): 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
livinbygrace:

Forget that one,not everything be jazz,na format and packaging.Same way you dey spends on your girl for Nigeria here.Abi no be man dey buy range rover for girl for here?

Lol, orisirisi
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by Khallyella(f): 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
jelraj:

why are u dis pretty? chai
u

Lol, I'm not pretty jhur
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by Kimcutie: 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
Lol. She's enjoying the money her yahoo sugar son is giving to her, hence the talk.
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by TheKingIsHere: 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
Deltatoto:
if u c eagle now u go humble o
The thing is that you don't know who I am and if I am the Eagle's boss.

Now get outta my mentions
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by gcodez: 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
please tell them o. all the politicians in this country will loot our money and take it abroad to enrich those countries' accounts. the only way the money will come back is what some gentle and smart guys are doing. at least they spend the money they collect in our country unlike those politicians who spend theirs away. let there be circulation of money.
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by Deltatoto: 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

The thing is that you don't know who I am and if I am the Eagle's boss.

Now get outta my mentions
no be quarrel some of una too like wahala read through ur messages I wasn’t insultive na oga
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by joshuaidibia(m): 10:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
One thing i like about the whites is that they dont really care about the money, all they are interested is Happiness
Na picker she be Oga
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:23pm On Jun 01, 2018
won ti get ee..
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by nnamdiosu(m): 11:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
They don finally get this one
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by AceDomino(m): 12:21am On Jun 02, 2018
Oogun abenu goungo don answer for this one body
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by Hiltaux(m): 1:32am On Jun 02, 2018
Khallyella:
This one has been locked inside bottle and thrown deep inside the thick forest grin
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by purplekayc(m): 1:41am On Jun 02, 2018
Oluwaphemite:
This one weak me o.
I can't believe it myself. undecided
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by Nobody: 1:54am On Jun 02, 2018
I have experience first hand the joy these ladies get from boys in naija, the love messages, sweet words, romantic text Nigerians we too get sweet words for mouth those of you wen say your boyfriend is not romantic wait until he chat wit a white woman, and these women are very happy hearing them because they can't get such words from there men there, you don chat oyibo woman when because of you go buy intimacy gadgets,....? These people just want to be happy. Just that boys go too far it takes very little thing to win the heart of a white lady, yahoo is not and will never be the ultimate thank God am not in that country again, I must explore better ways to succeed in a friendly and peaceful environment.
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by Nobody: 2:06am On Jun 02, 2018
Always send her romantic messages, good morning and good night never missed it for just a week she will go crazy over you do the same thing to our ugly Nigerian girls they will act as if they are God, ignoring you and as usual no money no love. These white ladies just want to be happy they moved by what they hear not the person in the picture....
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by Nobody: 2:08am On Jun 02, 2018
emaderocha:
thats not true,some of these women are old and lonely,some of them are also suffering from depression,it takes a lot from this so called yahoo guys to make this women happy with nice words and even online date,they even have flowers and cards deliverd to them,these things mean alot to them and also makes them feel young again......mind you,am not into yahoo and have no intention of going into it

Someone finally making sense
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by flames01: 6:07am On Jun 02, 2018
subtlemee:
Staged

I've missed you so
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by pacespot(m): 7:30am On Jun 02, 2018
I hope this woman is not referring to all Nigerian internet users or entrepreneurs as yahoo boiz, because I think she meets someone who's good-hearted from Nigeria through the internet and she thinks "Yahoo boiz" is a code name for all Nigerian internet users. She should clarify what she means by yahoo boiz first.
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by Tobiemmanuel007: 9:05am On Jun 02, 2018
Ok sir wink
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by Tobiemmanuel007: 9:09am On Jun 02, 2018
gypsey:
Rubbish! there is no jazz my friend this woman proberbly has been so bored for years and a young nigerian guy tells her that she is beautiful, that's all, believe me she will be happy to send him money. believe it or not I know!

some white people do not care so much about money like you nigerians
ok sir wink

Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family / Man Who Wears Hijab To Rob People Caught In Minna (Photos) / Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix)