Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

My Friend's Car Was Snatched At Gun Point. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Friend's Car Was Snatched At Gun Point. (1627 Views)

Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car / Upsurge In Vehicle Theft At Gun Point In Lagos Is Worrying / Toyota Camry AGL627FT Snatched At Gunpoint In Kwara (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Car Was Snatched At Gun Point. by chykmoni(m): 10:48am On Jun 01, 2018
Please my friend's car was snatched at gun point yesterday 31/05/2018 at Akobo axis Ibadan on his way home. Please if found, kindly contact him or the nearest police station close to you. The description of the car is attached together with the picture of the car.
cc: Marpo
Lalasticlala
seun

Re: My Friend's Car Was Snatched At Gun Point. by subtlemee(f): 10:54am On Jun 01, 2018
You shouldn't have blurred the number plate

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Car Was Snatched At Gun Point. by kingxsamz(m): 10:54am On Jun 01, 2018
This is why I don't pity thieves when they get the jungle justice treatment.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Car Was Snatched At Gun Point. by badoh(m): 11:01am On Jun 01, 2018
Was this car insured? Was tracker installed on the car? I don't expect the owner of this ride not to have one out of the two options.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Car Was Snatched At Gun Point. by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 01, 2018
badoh:
Was this car insured? Was tracker installed on the car? I don't expect the owner of this ride not to have one out of the two options.
A very good question! cry

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Car Was Snatched At Gun Point. by CHISPAREPARTS(m): 11:28am On Jun 01, 2018
Thief no dey use eye see Toyota or Honda. If it was a volvo they wont bother

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Car Was Snatched At Gun Point. by chykmoni(m): 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2018
Re: My Friend's Car Was Snatched At Gun Point. by critic007(m): 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
You posted a different plate number from what's on the vehicle plate. I can see LSR... EQ.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Car Was Snatched At Gun Point. by chykmoni(m): 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
critic007:
You posted a different plate number from what's on the vehicle plate. I can see LSR... EQ.
It is my friend's car and I don't know why he blurred the vehicle's plate number. I don't have any of the car's picture.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't I Learn How To Drive / Is This The Most Patriotically Customized Taxi In Nigeria? / My Avalon Having Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.