Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ (67329 Views)

Deadly Matrimony [Romance❤] / Matrimony Of Secrets / Lethal Matrimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Kaycee9242(m): 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2018
Gianaaaaaaaa well done, dt Dele is d devil's satellite, messenger and forerunner

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Favyo(f): 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
So what's una Jenifer to be called now? "Accidentall baby mama?"

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Favyo(f): 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
I wish there was nothing such as feelings/emotions in existence, people would have been less hurt by crappy people n things. Just keeping a straight face embarassed

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
I have a feeling that result was doctored.
Well done Giannaaaaaa. Thanks for the update.

3 Likes

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by skubido(m): 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
Kaycee9242:
Gianaaaaaaaa well done, dt Dele is d devil's satellite, messenger and forerunner

Lol...
Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by kennybelle: 11:27am On Jun 26, 2018
Gianaaaaa, pls dnt forget us o. come and feed us pls, we're starving smiley

Good morning
Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by YINKS89(m): 11:57am On Jun 26, 2018
feels good to be back after 21 days ban.... dont ask me what i did... anyways thumbs up giannaaaaaa
Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Favyo(f): 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
Excuse me, where is Gianna?

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by excelmerry: 11:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
Gianaaaaaaaa where hath thou?
Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 1:10am On Jun 27, 2018

"Nicholas has insisted that he would rather live with your mother, I don't think it would be wise to separate the boys. How about you come stay with us Richard, that way Nick wouldn't be so insecure" Nene suggested.

"There wouldn't be any need to separate the boys if You had just let both of them remain with my mother. I'm not coming to live in that house Nene, and I won't force Nick either.  There is nothing I can do" Richard took another of his T-shirt out of the drawer and shoved it into his bag.

"Richard what are you doing, everything I do, I do it for you. For us,  for our children. You're just going to leave me, why are you doing this to me,  Why are you being ungrateful?" Nene asked genuinely confused. She didn't understand why Richard let his ego get in the way every time.

"Nene would you come live with me, if I went to Idara for help at this time.  If she gave me a place to stay?" Richard asked.

"Don't you dare compare that bïtch with Malik" Nene looked upset.

"You're forgetting they have one thing in common, they are both exes looking for how to get back into our lives.  Idara never succeeded, but Malik, Malik is getting somewhere" Richard scoffed.

"He's my boss,  he respects the fact that I'm a married woman with kids. He's not like Idara" Nene protested lamely.

"is that what you tell yourself Nene,  good for you then.  Keep on being blind and stupid.  Apparently you'd believe anything because of wealth,  material things. You haven't changed Nene, I'm highly disappointed in you" Richard hissed.

"Richard!" Nene looked surprised at the venom of his words.

"We will not talk about this anymore, take care of Alexis.  I'll look after Nick. The boys will see each other every weekend" Richard picked up his bag.

"I'm so disappointed in you,  I'm ashamed of you Richard. I'm ashamed of calling you my husband, you'd leave me!  A woman you claim to love, your wife, the mother of your children!" Nene spat.

"My wife has refused to have sense,  I've tried talking sense to you but since you've decided to remain stubborn I will no longer waste my breath.  You've chosen your path Nene, walk In it, dwell there.  Don't fücking try to guilt trip me okay?" Richard shouted at her before walking out of the room with his bag.

Nene watched him leave with a heavy heart, what was she to do.

6 Likes

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 1:12am On Jun 27, 2018

"Look all I need from you two is honesty, in most cases the mother gets full custody. You need to be sympathetic, appeal to  jury with your most vulnerable side" Ese Peterson said smacking her red lips together.
"And that friend of yours Richard, I need to speak to him. We might need him to exaggerate a bit" Ese said. 

"I don't feel comfortable about this,  I don't want to tell everyone that Dele abused me,  sure he forced me and hit me but It's really embarrassing Tobi don't you understand?" Cassie asked.

"Do you want us to lose our daughter?" Tobi asked.

Cassie shook her head before looking back at Ese. "Then you must do everything, I mean everything once you get to court" Ese said.

"Call Richard, I know you want to keep this secret but call Richard. Tell him,  tell your friends Cassie.  You need them" Tobi took her hands.

Cassie shook her head "I can't....please isn't there anything else we can do? Ese, there must be some other way please" Cassie shut her eyes.

"Sweetheart I know how you feel right now,  but we need to have options. This Dele seems like a dangerous fella, do you really want your little girl to grow up with him?" Ese asked

"You know I don't. I'll do it,  I'll talk to Richard and the girls tomorrow" Cassie said.

Tobi squeezed her hand again in a bid to comfort her.

"Dele why don't you just leave them alone please, listen to Babalola" Mrs Ademola pleaded.

"Shut up Old lady,  you don't get to tell me what to do?  Now listen to me good,  you'll keep opposing your son or that video will get out.  Your nudes will get out too, I'll make everyone knows what really killed Chief and the people who helped you covered up for it" Dele said.

"What more do you want Dele, you've made Tobi believe that we're having an affair, you've made me publicly turn against my son.  You've made everyone think that Tiwa isn't Tobi's" Mrs Ademola sobbed.

"It's not my fault that you murdered your husband and I have everything on tape.  You snitch and you will regret it" Dele said chuckling.

Then he frowned and turned to Mrs Ademola remembering something she'd said.  "Did you pay the doctor to fake the results?" Dele frowned.

Mrs Ademola shook her head " He wouldn't have done it , he would never betray my late husband or Tobi" She said.

"That means Tiwa is really my daughter, my flesh and blood" he chuckled. "See,  I was always better than Tobi, Tiwa is my daughter. If you didn't bribe the doctor, then Tiwa is my daughter" Dele chuckled.

"You don't deserve her" Mrs Ademola spat.

"Coming from a bitch like you, I don't believe it.  Chief died because of you,  because you were sleeping with his sister...... Who would have thought that Almighty Mrs Ademola was into pussîes and not dïcks.  You know I do remember father jokingly mentioning that you couldn't stand him in the bedroom. Now I understand what he meant" Dele grinned.

"You and Folakemi were lovers,  and that day I came to see father you weren't aware. I went to fetch dad a glass of rum and when I got back it was to see you and Dad arguing. I taped it at that time because I thought that it'd would be fun to watch you bitching later. I didn't expect to see you hit father, he died.  And You , Folakemi and Afeni managed to cover it up and lie that it was hypertension but I know the truth" Dele smiled.

Who would have thought that the video would have come in handy on the long run.  if he had exposed the video then, the clan would have covered it up.  But now he would use it to his advantage, he already got Afeni and his freaking step mother beneath his heel.

"You won't succeed Dele, you will fail!" Mrs Ademola sobbed. 

"I've already won, do you know who is presiding over the case?" Dele smiled cunningly.

"Who?" Mrs Ademola's eyes widened.

"My beloved aunt,  my mum's elder sister. I'm sure you know who she will favor, the minute I get full custody of my little girl, I'll take her far away where nobody will ever see her again" Dele promised.

Mrs Ademola gasped, theirs was a lost case. She had to warn her son,  the  court case would only worsen their problem.

3 Likes

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 1:14am On Jun 27, 2018

......years ago.....
.......Jenifer.......

"What do you want Jay? I thought we agreed that you would give me space" Jenifer said in an exasperated tone.

"I have good news for you" Jidenna looked at her excited. He'd invested the money he got from Dara and he was already cashing out profits.

The best thing to do now was to marry Jenifer, buy her a house and start up a family.

Jidenna sighed and brought out the jewelry box.  "Jenifer I love you,  things are finally going on well for me and I can't think of anyone but you whom I want to spend my future with.  I will love you, I will cherish you,  respect you" Jidenna exhaled and opened the jewelry box. The box contained an engagement ring made of a simple platinum band, and infinity sign on it and a little sapphire jewel on it. 

Jenifer scoffed "Marriage, I don't want to get married Jay. Don't you understand? Please don't bother me,  get some good, homely girl,  not me okay?" Jenifer hissed.

"Doesn't  it matter that  I love you?!" Jidenna asked angrily.

"No it doesn't, and as a matter of fact I don't feel so in love with you anymore.  Please, leave my home" Jenifer said angrily.

"After I left her home,  I was so angry, heartbroken, and when your call came in.....i thought...." Jidenna's voice broke.

"You thought why not marry the love sick girl, the substitute, the alternative" Dara wiped a stray tear. 

She looked at her wedding band "The same ring you'd bought for her,  the same day she rejected your proposal, you came to my house. You proposed to me simply because what you wanted didn't want you?" Dara thought painfully.

"Dara please,  forgive me.  I've offended you, please" Jidenna begged.

"That's not all, that's not the last time you saw her. Did you go to her again?" Dara asked.

Jidenna shook his head "She came to me" Jidenna said.

"When?" Dara asked. She hardened her expression again.

"Our wedding's eve,  she came to the hotel. And I couldn't resist her,  we made love" Jidenna said.

"And the next day you married me,  why didn't you go after her then?" Dara asked.

Jidenna remembered how Tomiwa had walked in on them. Tomiwa had single-handedly kicked Jenifer out before threatening Jidenna.

He'd promised Jidenna death if he dared to jilt his little sister.

"So you wouldn't have married me if Tomiwa hadn't threatened you" Dara shook her head bitterly.

" When did you find out she was pregnant?"  Dara asked.

Jidenna wasn't shocked at the question. "After our issue with mama and Ada that time,  I contacted her and found out she had a son for me" He replied.

"And you didn't bother to tell me?" Dara asked.

"I didn't know how to,  I'm a coward Dara.  I feared you would leave" Jidenna looked at Dara who appeared so still and cold.

"You've hurt me Jidenna, I don't know if I could forgive this" Dara said and broke into tears. Her stiff facade defeated.

"You have hurt me" she repeated. "And you know Jidenna that I have always been faithful with you,  tolerant, even when you treated me like shît.  Patient, forgiving, you know that I've always loved you.  But now I know you will never feel the same way,  this isn't love Jay" Dara said breaking into fresh tears. 

"Love doesn't hurt, love doesn't hurt" Dara sobbed.

This was the limit Dara thought weakly.  The limit.

7 Likes

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by horwa140: 2:33am On Jun 27, 2018
Mama mia Delicious story
Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by okeyben10: 4:39am On Jun 27, 2018
awwwww...
I honestly didn't want this for Dara.

Is there a possibility Tiwa is Tobi's?
while I'd want Cassie to suffer for her indiscretion towards Dele, ( when yu eat your cake, yu loose it!!) I'm totally in love wt Tobi right now. He's bn so supportive and kind to Cassie.

Dele is so not getting Tiwa! fingers crossed!!!

As for Nene, she needs deliverance d sins of her fada dey follow her lol

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by aytuns(m): 6:55am On Jun 27, 2018
Giannaaaaaa:

"Love doesn't hurt, love doesn't hurt" Dara sobbed.
This was the limit Dara thought weakly.  The limit.
I remember someone telling me this too.. But, love does hurt.. And badly too.

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 27, 2018
Giannaaaaaa if Richard and Nene divorce, i swear i will come and arrest you, 25 yrs jail time in kirikiri with super hard labour and watery beans.

Am not joking ooo......

3 Likes

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by kennybelle: 10:51am On Jun 27, 2018
sigh,

pls tell me this episode is all a dream embarassed

what an irony, y Dara and Richard angry

This story is so enllightening and full of lessons!

Thank you for sharing

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by skubido(m): 11:11am On Jun 27, 2018
chai..

OP u are sighted

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by horwa140: 3:15am On Jun 28, 2018
How surprising will nene be if she later find out malik is the architect of her husband misfortune

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by excelmerry: 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2018
My heart is breaking for Dara...ahhh Jidenna..

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 2:16am On Jun 29, 2018

Tobi was the one who had answered the door the next morning when His mother visited.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Tobi asked furiously.

"There's something I must talk to you about, something urgent" Mrs Ademola rushed.

"I don't want to listen to a word you have to say.  Get out now!" Tobi said.

Cassie heard Tobi's loud voice and went over to him. "Tobi what's wrong?" Cassie asked coming to the door.

She locked eyes with her mother in-law and turned to Tobi.  "What's the matter?" she asked him.

"Mom was just leaving" Tobi eyed his mother.

"If you could just give me a few minutes, please" Mrs Ademola looked at Cassie this time.

"Tobi, sweetheart let's hear her out.  What's the worst that could happen?" Cassie rubbed his shoulders with her hand.

"Come in" Tobi eyed his mother before let her in. 

She sighed and turned to Cassie. "It's about Dele" She said. "Dele and Tiwa" She looked at Tobi now.

"What about Dele,  has he decided to give up?" Cassie asked.

"No,  I'm afraid your brother has more connections than we thought. Cassandra, Tobi,  you can't, you can't go ahead with the court case" Mrs Ademola said.

Tobi scoffed "I knew I shouldn't have let you in" Tobi said.

"Wait,  what do you mean?" Cassie asked.

"His aunt is presiding over the case,  she hates us Tobi.  Dele will win,  he will take Tiwa away. You won't ever see her again" Mrs Ademola said.

"What? How is that even possible?" Cassie asked breathlessly.

"Don't listen to her Cassandra, she's Playing with our heads" Tobi muttered. He couldn't trust his mother, not after what he'd seen.

"I'm not, listen to me. Dele said this himself" Mrs Ademola said.

"Why should I believe you?!" Tobi shouted looking angrier than ever.

"Tiwa is my grand daughter, do you really believe I'd want her to grow up with a terrible person like Dele?" Mrs Ademola asked.

"You've been opposing us since day one,  you've been on Dele's side" Cassie frowned.

"He's blackmailing me" Mrs Ademola confessed.

Tobi scoffed again. "We both know what he has against you" Tobi sneered remembering that his mother was Dele's mistress.

"It's more than that Tobi. What you saw the other day was a lie, I swear. Dele wanted you to see that, he's crazy Tobi.  When this is over,  I'll explain everything to you. I can only hope you don't hate me,  but for now please do as I tell you" Mrs Ademola begged.

She couldn't imagine how Tiwa would end up if she was raised by Dele.

"What do you suggest we do then?" Cassie asked.

"Talk to him Cassie,  Dele has a soft spot for you in his heart. Exploit it,  it's your best bet now" Mrs Ademola said.

"You're suggesting I go see Dele,  no way" Cassie said.

Tobi placed his hand on her shoulder. "I fear my mother is right. Think about it Cassie, it might be our only chance" Tobi said.

Cassie sighed and turned away.  He was asking her to confront one of her demons.

3 Likes

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 2:47am On Jun 29, 2018

"What are you thinking?" Malik asked Nene. His eyes watched the expression on her face till he couldn't hold back the question anymore.

"It's nothing" Nene said coldly bringing the glass of water to her lips.

"It's not nothing Nene, talk to me" Malik smiled.

"I should never have separated the boys" Nene said.

"It's not your fault Kainene, you gave them a choice. Your little boy like your husband is very stubborn. Alexis on the other hand, impressive" Malik smiled.

"Still, maybe I should have let them live with their grand mother" Nene thought.

"Don't you want your children to enjoy the life you enjoyed as a child?" Malik asked.

Nene looked at Malik closely "I do,  but the boys are satisfied with what we have" Nene said.

Malik smiled "That's not what Alexis said" He muttered. 

"Alexis,  he's a child. This life is luxurious but I left it all behind.  I should be with my husband, I'm sorry. I've been leading you on" Nene said.

"Nene stop,  please. Don't ruin our dinner please. We could discuss this tomorrow" Malik dismissed her thoughts.

"I should be with Richard, he's been there for me when I had no one. And now, I've deserted him. He doesn't deserve this at all" Nene said looking at her wedding band.

"Nene..." Malik started again but she held up her hand.

"I don't expect you to understand, Nothing will ever happen between us Malik. I love Richard and I swore to be with him in good times and in bad times" Nene said.

Malik sighed and held his breath. No matter what he did, there just was no chance with Nene was there?

"I'll send you the house keys and you'll receive my resignation letter soon. I can't see you again. Please, respect my wishes" Nene said and got up immediately.

"Nene please, you can't be serious. I'm only trying to help you kainene. Richard won't make you happy" Malik got up too.

"Richard makes me happy Malik. I know you're trying to help me but I can't give you what you want. I hope you find happiness" Nene said and walked away.

Malik grunted angrily and pushed the dishes off the table. Nene was his and not that scum's.

If she wouldn't be with him willingly then he'd do it by force. It's time for plan B.

Richard was surprised to see Nene at the door when he opened it.

"Nene, you didn't say you were coming" He said surprised.

"I didn't know I was coming Richard. I know you're mad at me and I won't blame you. I've been ungrateful and selfish" Nene started.

"I just thought I could get out lives back. A better one, it wasn't my intention to separate us" Nene said and brought her hand to his face.

"I'm sorry" she said solemnly. Richard sighed before cupping her face.

"Woman there's nothing you could do that I wouldn't forgive you for" Richard smiled and kissed her.

"I'm an idiot sometimes, I'll return the house and I'll quit my job. I'll stay away from Malik" Nene wrapped her arms around Richard.

"It's fine, we'll be fine. I don't know how but I know we'll be fine now" Richard smiled. His Nene was back.

5 Likes

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 3:33am On Jun 29, 2018

Dara turned to Jidenna "I want you to leave Jidenna" she said coldly.

"What?" Jidenna looked at her confused.

"Do you know how it hurts me to look at you, to look at the man I've loved all my life and see a liar, a betrayer. Our marriage was built on a lie!" Dara yelled at him.

"The only reason I'm not leaving you right now is because of our children. I won't leave but I don't want to see you either" Dara said clutching her stomach.

Her chest ached as she sat on the chair beside the bed. "You will leave and stay away until I can finally look in your face without seeing a liar" Dara said steely.

"And what about the children?" Jidenna asked.

"I'll let them know you travelled, please leave. Tomorrow morning would be best, whilst the children are at school" Dara said coldly.

"Dara" Jidenna began but Dara didn't want to hear a thing.

"Just stop, you've hurt me enough already Jidenna. What more do you want from me, my blood? I've given you my entire life but you've given me very little in return" Dara said.

"That's not true Dara, it's true I didn't love you when I married you but I cared for you. I respected you Dara. Over the years you've made me come to love and trust you" Jidenna said.

Dara scoffed 'Trust, you accused me of hurting your mother, your sister. Don't tell me your trust for me developed when I got pregnant and had children for you. How about the way you treat me, look how you talked to me when I asked you about Zara. And even after everything Jidenna, you were still seeing Jenifer and you couldn't tell me about your love child. Is that love, trust?" Dara asked looking at him with contempt.

"I wanted to Tell you Dara!" Jidenna shouted.

"You didn't tell me, you should start packing" Dara said coldly.

Jidenna nodded and turned away. Right now it would take more than an apology to get back in Dara's good graces.

3 Likes

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Jazmiynne: 4:38am On Jun 29, 2018
Giannaaaaaa:

Dara turned to Jidenna "I want you to leave Jidenna" she said coldly.

"I'll let them know you travelled, please leave. Tomorrow morning would be best, whilst the children are at school" Dara said coldly.

"You didn't tell me, you should start packing" Dara said coldly.

Jidenna nodded and turned away. Right now it would take more than an apology to get back in Dara's good graces.

Nice story Giannaaaaaa. smiley

But this particular scene doesn't sound very Nigerian. "You should start packing" just sounds like what a white lady would say.

Does the house belong to Dara? Cos if it belongs to her then the scene syncs with the peak of her anger.

But if it belongs to Jidenna or is even a joint ownership, I'd have thought the more common Nigerian thing to do was for Dara to leave the house to clear her head for a while.

Please expatiate.

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 29, 2018
Thanks for the update Giannaaaaaa.

Thank God Nene and Richard are back together again, hope they will last this time.

Giannaaaaaa just organise one accident for Malik (like trailer crushing him so that he will look like a smashed watermelon).

2 Likes

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by kennybelle: 9:41am On Jun 29, 2018
Nene has finally impressed me, I hope she sticks to her decision.

Malik! I hope ur plan B isn't abt life and death o, leave my Richard alone o!

There's nothing more hurting than knowing sm1 u love and will do anything for, doesn't love u as much, I feel for Dara

Thanks Gianaaaa wink
Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by cyndy1000(f): 10:25am On Jun 29, 2018
chivera018:

Thank God Nene and Richard are back together again, hope they will last this time.

Giannaaaaaa just organise one accident for Malik (like trailer crushing him so that he will look like a smashed watermelon).

Hahahahahahhahahha you are mean on Malik issue. Am so glad Nene really impressed me. As for Jidenna he really don't worth Dara at all.
Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 29, 2018
chivera018:

so inhumane of you,haba !! wishing a soul dead when a visit from fulaniherdsmen will do .
Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by aprilwise(m): 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
A mistake someone made in the past can come back to hurt in the future.
Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by skubido(m): 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
aprilwise:
A mistake someone made in the past can come back to hurt in the future.

Naso baba..

OP u too much
Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Ibunkun1(m): 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
This Is Touching.Nice Work Ma'am.
Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by excelmerry: 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2018
Jidennaaaaaaa... ur mata tire me. My heart bleeds for Dara. I don't know what advice to give in this situation. That man has no conscience at all.. Deception all the way from his dating her to proposal to marriage, haba!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Den Of Delilah / Toto Pass Toto 21+ / The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.