Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

N10million World Bank Social Grant: Fake Or Real? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N10million World Bank Social Grant: Fake Or Real? (960 Views)

If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? / Multipurpose Cooperative Society "World Bank Grant" SCAM / Ask Me About World Bank Grant It Real Come In Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N10million World Bank Social Grant: Fake Or Real? by Bigii(m): 12:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
I was ask to pay N20,000 for world bank social grant.

please how genuine is this grant?
Re: N10million World Bank Social Grant: Fake Or Real? by czarina(f): 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
I got same... Was asked to pay 1k for registration. Not sure if we'll eventually get to paying 20k. It looks fishy though. Had to pause the whole thing at the mention of the 1k. Don't see any sense in paying to get a supposedly World Bank grant.
Re: N10million World Bank Social Grant: Fake Or Real? by Bigii(m): 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
czarina:
I got same... Was asked to pay 1k for registration. Not sure if we'll eventually get to paying 20k. It looks fishy though. Had to pause the whole thing at the mention of the 1k. Don't see any sense in paying to get a supposedly World Bank grant.

Yes 1k for form. He requested for 20k from me aside the 1k that he will include my name in the list of directors of his micro finance bank that will disburse the cash. The thing tire me ooo
Re: N10million World Bank Social Grant: Fake Or Real? by imagrg(m): 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2018
World Bank gave a warning that it is a fraud oooo.
Let those who have ears hear!
Re: N10million World Bank Social Grant: Fake Or Real? by Bigii(m): 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
imagrg:
World Bank gave a warning that it is a fraud oooo.
Let those who have ears hear!

Are you serious?

Thank God oo
Re: N10million World Bank Social Grant: Fake Or Real? by czarina(f): 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
Bigii:

Yes 1k for form. He requested for 20k from me aside the 1k that he will include my name in the list of directors of his micro finance bank that will disburse the cash. The thing tire me ooo
sounds exactly like what someone I know was told. Do you by any chance live in the north?
Re: N10million World Bank Social Grant: Fake Or Real? by Bigii(m): 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
czarina:
sounds exactly like what someone I know was told. Do you by any chance live in the north?

From the north central but reside in the south.
Re: N10million World Bank Social Grant: Fake Or Real? by czarina(f): 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
Bigii:

From the north central but reside in the south.
OK... The whole grant scam is kinda popular in the north east/ North Central
Re: N10million World Bank Social Grant: Fake Or Real? by Bigii(m): 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
czarina:
OK... The whole grant scam is kinda popular in the north east/ North Central

Even in the south here. The man I registered with has spent a lot of money already. He paid million+ to register a micro finance bank of his own. They said each of the registered micro finance bank will be paid 10billion each to disburse for the beneficiaries.
Re: N10million World Bank Social Grant: Fake Or Real? by czarina(f): 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
Bigii:

Even in the south here. The man I registered with has spent a lot of money already. He paid million+ to register a micro finance bank of his own. They said each of the registered micro finance bank will be paid 10billion each to disburse for the beneficiaries.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: N10million World Bank Social Grant: Fake Or Real? by Bigii(m): 10:46pm On Jun 01, 2018
czarina:
grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
The way he keeps shouting billions these days fear no gree me advice him o.
Re: N10million World Bank Social Grant: Fake Or Real? by czarina(f): 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
Bigii:

grin grin grin
The way he keeps shouting billions these days fear no gree me advice him o.
cheesy So funny because a friend was made a director in one of the microfinance banks and they keep ringing the whole billions thing their bank is going to make and recruiting more hopefuls like us ....God help them
Re: N10million World Bank Social Grant: Fake Or Real? by Bigii(m): 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
czarina:
cheesy So funny because a friend was made a director in one of the microfinance banks and they keep ringing the whole billions thing their bank is going to make and recruiting more hopefuls like us ....God help them

grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Laminating And Spiral Binding Machine At A Give Away Price / Best Classified Websites In Nigeria To Buy And Sell For Free / The Next Big Thing? Yes, It's Purely Nigerian (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.