Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,961 members, 7,806,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

If You Are A Programmer, Digital Marketer Or Tech Enthusiast Get Jobs Here - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / If You Are A Programmer, Digital Marketer Or Tech Enthusiast Get Jobs Here (826 Views)

Meet Robinson Honour Amadi: Coding Prodigy & Tech Enthusiast From Nigeria / Data Analytics Enthusiast / ND Hub Welcomes Interns and tech enthusiast Into It's Fold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A Programmer, Digital Marketer Or Tech Enthusiast Get Jobs Here by paramound: 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
As popularly talked about, Miduman is a hot selling Marketplace for Developers, Graphic Designers, Writers, Tech Enthusiasts and all sort of Digital Service Providers. Majorly because of its traffic of high value clients seeking to hire for one Remote Service or the other. If you are wondering what remote service means, it simply means a service that can be offered without necessarily having to make physical contact with the person.

To help you understand the difference between a Remote Service and a Physical Service better, see the example I have given below;

[REMOTE SERVICE]: Ifeoma is a portrait painter, she can paint a picture which a client sends to her online and ship it to that client without ever having to see the client physically to execute the service, this is a remote service. In the same vein a Digital Marketer can help promote your business brand online without ever having to meet with you physically.

[PHYSICAL SERVICE]: But if Adeshola is offering plumbing services, his service cannot be rendered without having to do the work in a physical location specified by the client, because plumbing services can neither be done online nor shipped to a customer. However, if he provides online plumbing training, it would qualify as a remotely delivered service.

If the examples above are not clear enough, just read again till you understand it!
A SIMPLE NOTE..
Moving Further, I want you to note that while some freelancers are yet to make N5 naira on Miduman some take home more than N270k per Job! It’s not magic or sheer luck, We have several articles on how you can become like them, read how to market your skill on Miduman, you should also read How to become a mover (Get buyers to notice you and sell countless times).

Like I said, it is not magic. If you want to sell, you have to put in the work! If you can’t read, those recommended post above, I doubt that you have what it takes to sell… I really do! It’s not personal, so don’t take offense.

I have written this post to support those who are newbies on miduman and those who need more in the game. Below, I have compiled an awesome list of 570 Hot Midu Ideas, that people are most likely going to buy and have low competition on our platform. That means if you use these suggestions below you are likely to make sales quickly!

(I think I hear you clapping, you can do better…)

Also, I took the pain of categorizing them, so you can easily access your area of interest and I also covered ever category we have on our website! That means even if you feel you can’t render any service, you would find and area of strength somewhere, I bet you would find something you can do even if all you know to do is posting on Instagram or Facebook!

[b]TO READ FULL POST:[/b]https://blog.miduman.com/570-hot-selling-midu-ideas-can-sell-miduman/

(1) (Reply)

Blender Tutorial Center In Enugu / Tech And How To Blog / Meet Mr. Udo-akagha Inyang - Ceo Nigerdeltaent | Guest Speaker : #bloggersbreed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.