Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Jesus Is The Son Of God And Not A Son To Allah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is The Son Of God And Not A Son To Allah (1831 Views)

You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors / Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is The Son Of God And Not A Son To Allah by ysyowel(m): 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
The Bible make it clear that Jesus is a Son of God John 3:16 King James Version says
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life

Not only Christ Angels are also called the sons of Elohim (God)
Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them .

Believers are also sons.
John 1:12 :But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

but in the contrast the Quran denied that. Quran (17:111) says: And say:
Praise be to Allah, Who hath not taken unto Himself a son, and Who hath no partner in the Sovereignty, nor hath He any protecting friend through dependence. And magnify Him with all magnificence . Pickhall translation
Yusuf Ali translation: Say:
"Praise be to Allah, who begets no son, and has no partner in (His) dominion: Nor (needs) He any to protect Him from humiliation: yea, magnify Him for His greatness and glory!"

I think the Quran was right, Jesus is the Son of God and not a son to Allah, Allah is not and never will he be the God of the Bible and so why should he even have a Son.
These are two entirely different Deities. or are they the same?. grin your comments and good contributions are needed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is The Son Of God And Not A Son To Allah by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
What is the meaning of this?

Are you trying to start religious hate or fight here?

Tribalist rants aren't enough for you? Say no to hate !

Respect Islam and Christianity if you respect your God

This is totally uncalled for a shame on you

angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is The Son Of God And Not A Son To Allah by mxpinky: 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
your stupidity is like peak it's in you
Re: Jesus Is The Son Of God And Not A Son To Allah by Infocitadel: 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2018
Allah is not God.
unfortunately many Muslims don't know this truth

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Is The Son Of God And Not A Son To Allah by Infocitadel: 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2018
Allah is not God.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is The Son Of God And Not A Son To Allah by ysyowel(m): 6:05am On Jun 02, 2018
Lakeside79:
What is the meaning of this?

Are you trying to start religious hate or fight here?

Tribalist rants aren't enough for you? Say no to hate !

Respect Islam and Christianity if you respect your God

This is totally uncalled for a shame on you

angry
this one na MTN True talk i dey talk oo, read the post again and then comment +vely, thanks

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is The Son Of God And Not A Son To Allah by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 02, 2018
ysyowel:

this one na MTN True talk i dey talk oo, read the post again and then comment +vely, thanks

Close your mouth sir
Re: Jesus Is The Son Of God And Not A Son To Allah by Hakeem12(m): 9:56am On Jun 02, 2018
who is this one bayi
Re: Jesus Is The Son Of God And Not A Son To Allah by GodSon34(m): 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
I used to be a Christian and know little about Islam. But what i can say is this:

The bible replaced ‘El’ with ‘God’. God is Satan and yes he had a son called Jesus who is “The Son of Perdition”. ‘El’ is The Most High, The Melchizedek, Yahuah! He did not have anys sons but promised a a “Christ”, “Messiah”, “annoited one” who is “The Son of Man”, the suffering servant.

The “Sons of God” in the bible refer to fallen angels. Its deep!!!
ysyowel:
The Bible make it clear that Jesus is a Son of God John 3:16 King James Version says
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life

Not only Christ Angels are also called the sons of Elohim (God)
Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them .

Believers are also sons.
John 1:12 :But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

but in the contrast the Quran denied that. Quran (17:111) says: And say:
Praise be to Allah, Who hath not taken unto Himself a son, and Who hath no partner in the Sovereignty, nor hath He any protecting friend through dependence. And magnify Him with all magnificence . Pickhall translation
Yusuf Ali translation: Say:
"Praise be to Allah, who begets no son, and has no partner in (His) dominion: Nor (needs) He any to protect Him from humiliation: yea, magnify Him for His greatness and glory!"

I think the Quran was right, Jesus is the Son of God and not a son to Allah, Allah is not and never will he be the God of the Bible and so why should he even have a Son.
These are two entirely different Deities. or are they the same?. grin your comments and good contributions are needed.
Re: Jesus Is The Son Of God And Not A Son To Allah by olajide21: 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2018
Infocitadel:
Allah is not

Why not worship your whoever/whatever in however manner you deem fit and not take panadol for someone else headache. No one is struggling whoever you worship with you.

Let Muslims worship Allah; the creator of all. You, me all of us would account for our deeds seperately so face your life and let us be.
Re: Jesus Is The Son Of God And Not A Son To Allah by ysyowel(m): 7:19am On Jun 03, 2018
GodSon34:
I used to be a Christian and know little about Islam. But what i can say is this:

The bible replaced ‘El’ with ‘God’. God is Satan and yes he had a son called Jesus who is “The Son of Perdition”. ‘El’ is The Most High, The Melchizedek, Yahuah! He did not have anys sons but promised a a “Christ”, “Messiah”, “annoited one” who is “The Son of Man”, the suffering servant.

The “Sons of God” in the bible refer to fallen angels. Its deep!!!
you used to be fake Christian before, why are you using Christian title as your name, GodSon34. fake son,
repent and be save so to become a true God's son

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is The Son Of God And Not A Son To Allah by 0temSapien: 8:00am On Jun 03, 2018
Is Jesus the son of olorun as well?
Re: Jesus Is The Son Of God And Not A Son To Allah by 0temSapien: 8:03am On Jun 03, 2018
Infocitadel:
Allah is not God.

Yes, Allah, Yahweh, Vishnu, Olorun, Moloch etc are not God Almighty. They are all beings created by God Almighty(the totality of Existence).

MCC 1:14
14. Now the names of some of these beings( creatures of God) are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Lar.gas, who is also called Allah, Nymphidis who is also called Yahweh, Wanyioyi,...Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;
Re: Jesus Is The Son Of God And Not A Son To Allah by ysyowel(m): 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
mxpinky:
your stupidity is like peak it's in you
say something good or... lipsrsealed

Re: Jesus Is The Son Of God And Not A Son To Allah by ysyowel(m): 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
0temSapien:

Yes, Allah, Yahweh, Vishnu, Olorun, Moloch etc are not God Almighty. They are all beings created by God Almighty(the totality of Existence).

MCC 1:14
14. Now the names of some of these beings( creatures of God) are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Lar.gas, who is also called Allah, Nymphidis who is also called Yahweh, Wanyioyi,...Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;
where do you get this satanic information , totally unacceptable

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is The Son Of God And Not A Son To Allah by 0temSapien: 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
ysyowel:

where do you get this satanic information , totally unacceptable
So you call it satanic(Yahwehnic) without giving me a reason. Why do you call it satanic(yahwehnic)?
Re: Jesus Is The Son Of God And Not A Son To Allah by GodSon34(m): 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
All Abrahamic religions Christianity, Islam and Judaism are all false religions based on Different versions of the truth.
Anyone that has read the bible should understand that there is a 'mystery of iniquity'. And that mystery is that the God of the bible is Satan and his son is 'The Son of Perdition' is Jesus, the imposter, the man of sin who exalted himself above all that is God, yet he resides in the 'temple of God' (that is the mind of man). He is the mental fuckery that has blinded Christians from the truth about the one and only Supreme Being, the Most High. He is also an imposter because the Messiah that all 3 faiths are waiting on has not yet come. This Messiah or Christ or anointed one is the true 'Son of Man' in the bible. And the prophesy can only be fulfilled in this our current times as this is the time of the end of the gentiles. Only now can the Messiah come and usher in the Messianic Kingdom or Kingdom of the Most High.
God is a name for Satan- Gadreel. The term God was replaced with 'El' in the bible. So El should be used instead of God. That is why most prophets in the bibles names have el in them...Elijah, Ezekiel, etc. IsraEl...
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is The Son Of God And Not A Son To Allah by ysyowel(m): 3:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
0temSapien:
So you call it satanic(Yahwehnic) without giving me a reason. Why do you call it satanic(yahwehnic)?
Any of such writings that are not found in the Holy Scriptures are not inspired, not from above and are totally unacceptable

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is The Son Of God And Not A Son To Allah by 0temSapien: 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2018
ysyowel:

Any of such writings that are not found in the Holy Scriptures are not inspired, not from above and are totally unacceptable
The bible itself is not from God Almighty that created Yahweh.
Re: Jesus Is The Son Of God And Not A Son To Allah by kingsmaila(m): 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
Jesus is the messenger of Allah and Allah beget no son nor was HE begotten.
Re: Jesus Is The Son Of God And Not A Son To Allah by Maamin(m): 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
kingsmaila:
Jesus is the messenger of Allah and Allah beget no son nor was HE begotten.

Yes your Allah does not/cant beget a son but Almighty God (Yahweh) beget a son through whom he saves the world from sin. wink

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is The Son Of God And Not A Son To Allah by tartar9(m): 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2018
Lemme add my own: Jesus is the son of God; not son of Yahweh.
Re: Jesus Is The Son Of God And Not A Son To Allah by Maamin(m): 9:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
tartar9:
Lemme add my own: Jesus is the son of God; not son of Yahweh.

grin grin

Somehow trying to steal Jesus away from his father abi... cheesy

No! It will not work cause his father's name is in him 'YAHshua'

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is The Son Of God And Not A Son To Allah by tartar9(m): 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
Maamin:

Yes your Allah does not/cant beget a son but Almighty God (Yahweh) beget a son through whom he saves the world from sin. wink
Your "Almighty God" begets children; through asexual reproduction right?
Re: Jesus Is The Son Of God And Not A Son To Allah by updatechange(m): 10:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
tartar9:

If God can hear without ears, see without eyes, talk without mouth.... then I think it is possible he have a son without a woman or any reproductive means.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is The Son Of God And Not A Son To Allah by Maamin(m): 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2018
tartar9:

Nooo! only your Allah needs all those human reproductive means and attributes to function and beget. grin

The Almighty beget by simply saying yehi (exist) wa'yehi (and it exist).

And when he declares, his words stand for everlasting.

Selah!

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is The Son Of God And Not A Son To Allah by tartar9(m): 6:09am On Jun 06, 2018
That should mean Jesus was created and that the term "son of God" is merely a title: @Maamin;@updatechange
Re: Jesus Is The Son Of God And Not A Son To Allah by Maamin(m): 10:32am On Jun 06, 2018
tartar9:
That should mean Jesus was created and that the term "son of God" is merely a title: @Maamin;@updatechange

God beget him through the power of his spirit a perfect Monogene, one of his kind. Son of God in this term is more than just a title.

Hebrew 1:5 For unto which of the angels says he at any time, thou at my son,this day have I begotten thee? And I will be to him a father and he shall be to me a son.

So you see God doesn't need the human ways of reproduction to beget. For him to beget a son, as he wills it, it be.
Re: Jesus Is The Son Of God And Not A Son To Allah by ysyowel(m): 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
0temSapien:
Is Jesus the son of olorun as well?
Son of God, nothing more

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is The Son Of God And Not A Son To Allah by akdjr(m): 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
[sub][/sub]Mr man I am a Christian like you but u got this totally wrong by saying God is not same as Allah. Every tribe in this world has a name they called the Almighty. If you don't know yours ask your people.
ysyowel:

Son of God, nothing more
Re: Jesus Is The Son Of God And Not A Son To Allah by 0temSapien: 7:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
ysyowel:

Son of God, nothing more
Is Oduduwa also the son of God?
Re: Jesus Is The Son Of God And Not A Son To Allah by ysyowel(m): 7:51am On Jun 08, 2018
akdjr:
[sub][/sub]Mr man I am a Christian like you but u got this totally wrong by saying God is not same as Allah. Every tribe in this world has a name they called the Almighty. If you don't know yours ask your people.
A number of thoughtful people have often asked: Is Allah God? Is he the "God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ" (Colossians 1:3)? Many opinions abound. Some have said Allah is simply God — the same God of the Bible as He is known in the Arabic language. Some say he cannot possibly be; they say they do not know who he is, but that they are sure he is different from the God of the Bible. Some say he is indeed a mighty god, but not the Almighty God. Yet some believe that there are two Allahs. They say the 'Allah' of the Arab and Hausa Christians is different from the 'Allah' of the Muslims. According to them, while the Allah of the Arab Christians is God, the Allah of the Muslims is not.
you see only the Hausa and Arab Christians uses Allah as a name of God, but this doesn't mean that the God of the Bible is thesame as that of Islam.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Was God When The Big Bang Happened? / Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? / 39, Male, Fed Up With Life And Contemplating Throwing In The Towel!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.