Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) (41858 Views)

Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos / Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) / Ayiri Emami Makes Grand Entry With His Classic Bentley At A Wedding Event.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
APC governorship candidate in Ekiti Fayemi today made a grand entry into Ekiti.He was accompanied by Rotimi Akeredolu.According to report,he visited Ikere - Ekiti,the hometown of Olusola Eleka (Gov Fayose's deputy)

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/fayemi-makes-grand-entry-into-ekiti.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ol'boy
wahala dey o!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
Wow

With that long entourage? Even a mad man would attract a crowd.

Stupid useless politicians!!

With their useless supporters that would fill up this thread.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by comos: 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
people only came out to collect their share of the N25b

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by Kwamecron(m): 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
He should go and sleep.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
Fayemi is not an inspiring candidate and I doubt his ability to wrestle Ekiti state from Fayose. However, I wish him the best of luck in the election.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by afroniger: 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
I am not impressed. I don't see anything 'grand' in this so-called entry. Maybe it's just me. undecided

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by magoo10(m): 5:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
Fayemi will be dissapointed even with his federal might
failure na em sure pass

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by KenOne: 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2018
Fayose sorry i see you going down you can not determine your successor coalition of APC governors will be too much for you Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo is already leading the charge when it hasn't began. Ask Olusegun Mimiko how APC defeated his anointed candidate. Wailers, PDP and your supporters will hail you to doom. They hailed Pastor Ize-Iyamu and Aninih of Edo to failure, hailed Oseloka Obaze and Peter Obi of Anambra to failure and hailed Mimiko of Ondo and that his SAN candidate forgotten his name to failure too.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by tuniski: 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
KenOne:
Fayose sorry i see you going down you can not determine your successor coalition of APC governors will be too much for you Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo is already leading the charge when it hasn't began. Ask Olusegun Mimiko how APC defeated his anointed candidate. Wailers, PDP and your supporters will hail you to doom. They hailed Pastor Ize-Iyamu and Aninih of Edo to failure, hailed Oseloka Obaze and Peter Obi of Anambra to failure and hailed Mimiko of Ondo and that his SAN candidate forgotten his name to failure too.
Even if buhari leads it, fayemi will be thrashed.
By the way, there is nothing grand in that entry. The crowd ain't even up to 1000!

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by olarwhumy6(f): 5:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
Now, it's getting interesting cool

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by babyphaze07(m): 5:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
I saw more cars occupying more space than supporters. so what's grand in the entry. He will be defeated back to back by Fayose.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by KenOne: 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
tuniski:

Even if buhari leads it, fayemi will be thrashed.
By the way, there is nothing grand in that entry. The crowd ain't even up to 1000!

Are you sure a lot was said about Obaseki and Rotimi Akeredolu losing Edo and Ondo. Not forgetting Anambra how we were told Peter Obi candidate will defeat Obiano only for PDP to even come distant 3rd behind APC that we were told Easterners hate so much.

11 Likes

Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by yarimo(m): 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ekiti State indigenes just love FAYEMI.

8 Likes

Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by habex050: 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
now let the hustle for the seat of power begins
Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by TreasuredGlory: 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
R
Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by hucienda: 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
this is the 'grand'?

doubt if he would win.

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by spiritedtete: 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
They just want to collect his money ... he should go and ask jimoh ibrahim how they ate his money... over 1 billion naira wasted

4 Likes

Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
KenOne:

Are you sure a lot was said about Obaseki and Rotimi Akeredolu losing Edo and Ondo. Not forgetting Anambra how we were told Peter Obi candidate will defeat Obiano only for PDP to even come distant 3rd behind APC that we were told Easterners hate so much.
None of the example you cited has Fayose in the picture.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
grin
Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
That's no grand!

that's friends and family having a drive by

4 Likes

Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by Shalomc(f): 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
olarwhumy6:
Now, it's getting interesting cool
What's getting interesting?

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
The 'population' of autos on that narrow strip is beyond the 'population' of breathing humans.

5 Likes

Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by Shalomc(f): 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
DWJOBScom:
That's no grand!

that's friends and family having a drive by

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by raphealolami(m): 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
Is he still the minister? Just asking, cos i expect him to have resigned by now. What is the essence of his presence when is absence will not leave any vacuum. Just to say our system of government is just too cumbersome and unnecessary.
Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by Philinho(m): 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
A failed entry.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by Abatsam111(m): 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
Wo
Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by mknigeriagreat: 6:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
Let the game begin. We will be following online. It will be very interesting God knows.
Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by kelly72: 6:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
More cars than people

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
I heard Fayose is tenocratic, I ain't sure about this cos I ain't from Ekiti

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State / Ahmad Lawan In Limbo As Bashir Machina Refuses To Step Down From Senate Race / Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.