Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos) (56907 Views)

Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) / Wike Breaks Silence On Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest / Governor Wike & Senator Okorocha Flout COVID-19 Protocol (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos) by BOOMnaija(m): 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
joel1991:
My fellow Nairalanders abeg help a brother. Tins don red pass pepe for me now na chop i wan chop. Help a brother before hunger kill me abeg i dey on my kness. Tnx and God bless you in advance

FIDELITY

Last week, na school fees u come beg for nairaland.

Today, na hunger wan kill u.

Bloody 419.

NB: but why e be say na thief and 419 pple dey always bear this Joel name sef.

Re: Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos) by Mires: 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
If I say that this handsome smiling boy is from Akwa Ibom State they will ask me how do I know.
Re: Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos) by Mires: 7:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
post=68091622:
So interesting, he even used both hands grin

That defines his culture. One of the states in South-South Nigeria.
Re: Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos) by Fitnessman(m): 7:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
The boy Don kukuma shake governor watin concern am
Re: Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos) by BOOMnaija(m): 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
Mires:
If I say that this handsome smiling boy is from Akwa Ibom State they will ask me how do I know.
Akwa ibom men are weak.

Na only ogogoro and burukutu dem sabi drink... Second only to ijaws

The young brave boy is not any akwa ibom pls... Thanks but no thanks tongue
Re: Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos) by utytill(m): 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2018
Biggcake:

Ado ntoro
Afo odiongo.
Re: Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos) by Lawalemi(m): 7:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
Fine little boy. See how humble he appears before the governor
Re: Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos) by Mires: 7:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
BOOMnaija:

Akwa ibom men are weak.

Na only ogogoro and burukutu dem sabi drink... Second only to ijaws

The young brave boy is not any akwa ibom pls... Thanks but no thanks tongue

Lol... Na u get ur mouth. Make Senate Minority Leader, Sen. Akpabio catch u
Re: Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos) by dyangprof(m): 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
HungerBAD:
I will say it was stage managed.

The security personnels look too relaxed, not to have been informed beforehand about this publicity stunt.

The little boy could have been wired.

That said. I have been seeing a lot of Wike lately anywhere and everywhere on the internet and billboards on the roadside. Is he eyeing the Presidency too?I thought Saraki,Buhari and Atiku have decided it is their sole rights to rule Nigeria by force?

So what is with all the media do over by Wike?

You are very on point.

Don't mind, dem think say we be Nigerians and Electorate of before before

With our our PVC's, we are very good to go and do the needful.

Once we put you in power and you are unable to deliver, we go send you packing and bring another person, and if dat person no do well as well, we go use our PVC sack am. And so so so until we get the one dat will harken to the ardent of the masses.

Re: Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos) by oshiiteoku: 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
This boy looks like the same boy that photo bombed somebody wedding,so much alike,i don't know shaa
Re: Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos) by markfemi1: 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
Good.
Re: Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos) by KingRabota: 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
BOOMnaija:
Watch out for that guy in d nearest future.

Reasons:-

1. Intent: How many little boys of that age would ordinarily know wat it's like or wat it means to shake a state governor. From the look of joy on his face, he obviously knows wat he wants.

2. Courage: For such a young boy to summon the courage to break through a water-tight security wall, he definitely has some balls... At least for his age. And how many older ones can actually summon such courage?

3. Body language: How many young boys of his age know the meaning of placing an arm underneath the elbow to shake someone of higher repute. Who even thought him?
You've said it all l
Re: Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos) by okazuu(m): 8:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
try to stop the little boy and see how Gov wike will shout on you, what is stage manage again, is there any big deal meeting and shaking your governor, wike is a free man he does not see it as anything.
Re: Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos) by HallaDaTruth: 8:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
samysamy:
The little broke protocol to shake Governor Wike during project inspection. Despite Wike's securities,he managed to shake the number one citizen of Rivers state

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/06/see-how-this-little-boy-broke-protocol.html
Indigene not citizen
Re: Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos) by Switup: 8:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
Biggcake:

Ado ntoro
akpanikor
Re: Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos) by Born2Breed(f): 8:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
HungerBAD:

The security personnels look too relaxed, not to have been informed beforehand about this publicity stunt.

That said. I have been seeing a lot of Wike lately anywhere and everywhere on the internet and billboards on the roadside. Is he eyeing the Presidency too?I thought Saraki,Buhari and Atiku have decided it is their sole rights to rule Nigeria by force?

This is not born throwey region.
Re: Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos) by elkon(m): 8:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
joel1991:
My fellow Nairalanders abeg help a brother. Tins don red pass pepe for me now na chop i wan chop. Help a brother before hunger kill me abeg i dey on my kness. Tnx and God bless you in advance

FIDELITY
grin firstclass begga even manage to cum here.. seun where are d security pls drag dis man out i cant shake hand wit im..
Re: Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos) by Ruthluv4(f): 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
d guy is too smart for his age, if only I could be courageous during my time.
Re: Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos) by sydneyboss(m): 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
ednut1:
pple no get shame again

cry
Re: Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos) by Myself2(m): 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
HungerBAD:

Calm down, you watch too much TV
My last boy broke protocol to go shake governor Ambode's hand at an even one time and nobody stage managed anything

Re: Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos) by royallord1(m): 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2018
No matter what you say, I truly want to congratulate the parents this child for doing us well by raising a respectable young man... Imagine at his age, he already has the knowledge of shaking an elders hand with a right hand assisted by the left... It positive tradition passed down.. A great boy he is... A great man he would be

Re: Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos) by blazer2018: 12:32am On Jun 02, 2018
HungerBAD:

With rate at which he's inviting people from other tribes to come and commission projects in his state, shows that Wike is gunning for a higher office.

Running mate stunt...go figure

Re: Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos) by Xano(m): 6:10am On Jun 02, 2018
HungerBAD:

Interesting

If the pictures were of people climbing trees, billboards, line up along the roads for President Buhari, also on roof tops to see Buhari, among others, it would not appear stage managed or publicity stunt or wired as you wrote.
Right?
To blatantly spin a narrative to sound good to your ears, does not make it sycophant.
Re: Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos) by Xano(m): 6:12am On Jun 02, 2018
Myself2:

Calm down, you watch too much TV
My last boy broke protocol to go shake governor Ambode's hand at an even one time and nobody stage managed anything

Thank you
Re: Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos) by rikithor(m): 9:44am On Jun 02, 2018
Whether its a stunt or so,
whether the governor spot him and invite hin over,
whether twas APC/PDP that arranged for thus ‘drama ‘’
whether haters are wishing this is the best time send any one to detonate a bomb

my take on this pix involving this kid boy is that

‘i just love what am seeing ’
Re: Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos) by nwakibie3(m): 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2018
Ruthluv4:
d guy is too smart for his age, if only I could be courageous during my time.

Fine gal

Howfa na wink
Re: Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos) by Ruthluv4(f): 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2018
nwakibie3:

Fine gal
Howfa na wink
I am fyn n u? Happy Sunday
Re: Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos) by nwakibie3(m): 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2018
Ruthluv4:
I am fyn n u? Happy Sunday

Am good. I sent u a pm
Re: Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos) by Ruthluv4(f): 8:06am On Jun 30, 2018
[quote author=nwakibie3 post=68123769]
Fyn dear, Thanks

Nnamdi Kanu Quarrels With A Prison Warder In Court During Trial (Pics) / Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari / Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire