Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Man Stabbed To Death By Customs Officer Along Enugu Expressway. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabbed To Death By Customs Officer Along Enugu Expressway. Photos (26591 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road / People Shot Dead By Customs Officers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) / Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stabbed To Death By Customs Officer Along Enugu Expressway. Photos by CastedDude: 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
A man has passed away after he was allegedly stabbed by a Custom officer along Enugu/Port-Harcourt expressway. According to reports, the victim's intestines came out after he was stabbed and died few minutes later after he was rushed to the hospital.

A health worker based in Abia state, Ahukanna Chinonso shared the sad news online and wrote;

This world is wicked even the people living in it... This man was hale and hearty this morning before this misfortune met him. This MAN was stabbed by a custom officer along enugu portharcourt express way in aba about an hour ago and his intestines pooped out, he was restless before he was rushed to the hospital, few minutes leta, he gave up the ghost. Even the custom officer that slapped him is no where to be found but some of his colleagues that were present when the incident took place are now in the police custody. WHAT A WICKED WORLD.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/man-allegedly-stabbed-to-death-by-customs-officer-along-enugu-expressway-photos.html

1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By Customs Officer Along Enugu Expressway. Photos by Adaowerri111: 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nigeria is a lawless zoo

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By Customs Officer Along Enugu Expressway. Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
embarassed
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By Customs Officer Along Enugu Expressway. Photos by troublemakea(m): 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
another bag of rice victim grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By Customs Officer Along Enugu Expressway. Photos by nabegibeg: 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2018
CastedDude:
A man has passed away after he was allegedly stabbed by a Custom officer along Enugu/Port-Harcourt expressway. According to reports, the victim's intestines came out after he was stabbed and died few minutes later after he was rushed to the hospital.

A health worker based in Abia state, Ahukanna Chinonso shared the sad news online and wrote;

This world is wicked even the people living in it... This man was hale and hearty this morning before this misfortune met him. This MAN was stabbed by a custom officer along enugu portharcourt express way in aba about an hour ago and his intestines pooped out, he was restless before he was rushed to the hospital, few minutes leta, he gave up the ghost. Even the custom officer that slapped him is no where to be found but some of his colleagues that were present when the incident took place are now in the police custody. WHAT A WICKED WORLD.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/man-allegedly-stabbed-to-death-by-customs-officer-along-enugu-expressway-photos.html

so where is the custom officer

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By Customs Officer Along Enugu Expressway. Photos by oshe11: 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
Is the Officer still alive?

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By Customs Officer Along Enugu Expressway. Photos by blingxx(m): 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
this is Nigeria everybody is a criminal

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By Customs Officer Along Enugu Expressway. Photos by Follygunners: 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
Na dem dem.. grin
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By Customs Officer Along Enugu Expressway. Photos by Aibuckher(m): 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
What a bloody week shocked
Father Lord save us from this ill-wind, amen

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By Customs Officer Along Enugu Expressway. Photos by IMASTEX: 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
Too bad. He should also face the music
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By Customs Officer Along Enugu Expressway. Photos by kenzysmith: 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
FALZ. WAS RIGHT AFTER ALL

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By Customs Officer Along Enugu Expressway. Photos by Obudupikin: 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
Lawlessness everywhere you turn.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By Customs Officer Along Enugu Expressway. Photos by miqos02(m): 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
Bad
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By Customs Officer Along Enugu Expressway. Photos by KcMarShalL(f): 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
Na stabbing dey reign now abi?....
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By Customs Officer Along Enugu Expressway. Photos by Speakdatruth: 8:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
Rip man the system is unfair

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By Customs Officer Along Enugu Expressway. Photos by Offpoint: 8:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
This is Nigeria: if the police are not shooting at us the customs are stabbing us.

this is Nigeria: where you feel safer at robbery scene than security check point

Yeah! This is Nigeria: where every security agent is happy trigger.

This is Nigeria: the army dey form Rambo ontop civilians, but suddenly became chicken when dey hear boko... Boko!

This is Nigeria: Inability to settle police N50 is a perfect recipes for disaster

This is Nigeria: where the security agents kill their citizens more than criminals...ah

This is Nigeria, This-this this Nigeria
The security uniform gives you automatic right to shoot at any one... kai!

This is Nigeria... This-this...this Nigeria

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By Customs Officer Along Enugu Expressway. Photos by Kylekent59: 8:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
The official has no regard for life.

Everything needs to be reformed. Justice must be done
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By Customs Officer Along Enugu Expressway. Photos by ugbarreta(m): 8:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nawao!! R.I.P to d dead.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By Customs Officer Along Enugu Expressway. Photos by apesinola001: 8:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
This is Nigeria
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By Customs Officer Along Enugu Expressway. Photos by Harrynight(m): 8:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
cry

May we never fall victim to these heartless fellows on uniform!

Life has become more terrifying and unholy.
Unjust killings are being taken for granted and lightly.

May God help African continent!

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By Customs Officer Along Enugu Expressway. Photos by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
Buhari sef

Ever since he appointed that useless jihadist conel into custom... They have never been the same...

Blood everywhere...
Chaos in the land

The only thing that matters to the dullard and his zombie supporters is election... SMH
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By Customs Officer Along Enugu Expressway. Photos by Bossontop(m): 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
undecided
Wait oo knife don become standard issue for customs pipu dem??

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By Customs Officer Along Enugu Expressway. Photos by Sweetcollins: 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
This is ridiculous and unacceptable
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By Customs Officer Along Enugu Expressway. Photos by MrOpp(m): 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hello NLers, i have been an active reader on NL as a guest for a long time, i have just been offered a job in Port Harcourt, thanks to NL job section. I presently reside in Uyo, AKS. Please, any NLer living in Woji Port Harcourt or its environs who can assist a brother share his accommodation temporary should help me. I am male, 29yrs and married. I can be reach via

Kindly treat this as an emergency .

Thanks.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By Customs Officer Along Enugu Expressway. Photos by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
Be careful of officers with guns. (Mostly) He may be biased in judgement because of the Nigerian factor - hatred, corruption, drugs, adrenaline rush (conjified), hunger etc. Act diplomatically! May God save us.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By Customs Officer Along Enugu Expressway. Photos by mysteriousman(m): 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
Terrible country with wicked people as security agents
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By Customs Officer Along Enugu Expressway. Photos by freedomchild: 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
A lot of blood flowing in this country... From north east to west to south eastern part of the country.... People die like flies... This nation needs to be overhauled. Enough is enough
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By Customs Officer Along Enugu Expressway. Photos by santopelele(m): 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
THEY KEEPS KILLING US SINCE 1965, BUT AT LAST, BUHARI MUST GO
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By Customs Officer Along Enugu Expressway. Photos by united442(m): 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
i thank God for bringing me into this life,but the angel who directed me to this walking dead zoo of a country,we both have case to settle.
meanwhile,

r.i.p!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By Customs Officer Along Enugu Expressway. Photos by satowind(m): 8:16pm On Jun 01, 2018
People think Nigeria is a zoo but I know is a forest where animals run wide

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Bought Two Human Heads For N10,000 — Herbalist (photo) / Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 / Police Discover Uniform Of Slain Cop 4 Years After, Arrest 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.