Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,955 members, 7,799,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) (41577 Views)

Opeyemi Bamidele Wakes Up From Coma After Surgeons Remove Bullets / Opeyemi Bamidele’s Aide Gives Update On APC Chieftain’s Health, Ekiti Shooting / Fake Mopol Tried To Shoot Fayemi In Ekiti But Shot Michael Opeyemi Bamidele MOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by Shalomc(f): 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2018
ShobayoEmma:

I will rather choose you than the two most rogue parties in the history of mankind.
Buhar, a good man with bad intentions.
Such luxury doesn't exist for Ekiti State people. The only alternative Segun Oni betrayed them by sticking with APC.
Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by MusicSots: 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
Shalomc:

Choose the one that keeps you alive

Let police do their investigations first. The assassin might be from the PDP camp.

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by Shalomc(f): 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
MusicSots:

We choosing non of these two. Let's try something new.
No new can win. Don't be deceived. Vote against cattle colonialism.
Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by MusicSots: 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
Shalomc:

No new can win. Don't be deceived. Vote against cattle colonialism.

So you prefer the old KILLERS(like Kalu just said) to trying something new?
Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by Shalomc(f): 10:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
MusicSots:

So you prefer the old KILLERS(like Kalu just said) to trying something new?
Take Kalu serious and become damned. Ekiti State says no to herdsmen occupation. APC has already vowed to create cattle colonies in the State if voted into power.
Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by powerkey: 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
yarimo:
FAYOSE what do you gain by promoting of violence against your people?

Did hear where they mentioned fayose?

face front and look for the murderers for its always APC. ask Benue people, taraba, plateau, kogi, etc.

Swear you don't know the party of killers.
Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by powerkey: 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2018
Shalomc:
WEAK ATTEMPT TO FRAME FAYOSE AND KEEP HIM OUT OF CIRCULATION DURING THE POLLS

Yes. IGP's job connection. just like what they did to Dino melaye.

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by Shalomc(f): 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2018
powerkey:

Did hear where they mentioned fayose?

face front and look for the murderers for its always APC. ask Benue people, taraba, plateau, kogi, etc.

Swear you don't know the party of killers.
Yarimo is high on condein diet... don't blame him.
Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by Shalomc(f): 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2018
powerkey:

Yes. IGP's job connection. just like what they did to Dino melaye.
Saraki and Shehu Sani
Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by Ihateyoumod: 10:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ojiofor:
If you support Buhari na so violence go dey follow you waka go hask Benue people.

This approach of hate was used in 2015 against PMB, and u pple r still using it...una no get sense

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by Ojiofor: 10:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

This approach of hate was used in 2015 against PMB, and u pple r still using it...una no get sense

Evil people see truth as hate.Is there not violence all over the country as never before since your deity came to power?
Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by hmuhammad(m): 10:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
sonogo:
Is better Nigerians stay away from anything
Apc
biafrans should and not Nigerians.

Sai Buhari, whether you like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by Ihateyoumod: 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ojiofor:

Evil people see truth as hate.Is there not violence all over the country as never before since your deity came to power?

Tht sentiment will not work with me...more pple were killed during gejs tenure.....facts dnt lie....go n sit down, not everyone forgets easily

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by Ojiofor: 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

Tht sentiment will not work with me...more pple were killed during gejs tenure.....facts dnt lie....go n sit down, not everyone forgets easily

Go to Benue state,Taraba,Adamawa and South Kaduna and tell them that and don't forget to tell that to shia muslims too.
Btw,was your deity elected to compete with GEJ on who killed more Nigerians?
Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by Shalomc(f): 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ojiofor:

Go to Benue state,Taraba,Adamawa and South Kaduna and tell them that and don't forget to tell that to shia muslims too.
Ignore that character please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by Ojiofor: 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
Shalomc:

Ignore that character please

These guys are terrible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 11:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
Its clear that fayose and pdp are resposible for this.it wa a premeditated and pre emptive act well rehearsed which led lere and his minions to form their own false narrative.fayose has a history and antecedent of violence unlike fayemi the urbane,civil and suave fellow.bamidele will recover and celebrate fayemi's victory in ekiti.up apc

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by Shalomc(f): 11:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
senatordave1:
Its clear that fayose and pdp are resposible for this.it wa a premeditated and pre emptive act well rehearsed which led lere and his minions to form their own false narrative.fayose has a history and antecedent of violence unlike fayemi the urbane,civil and suave fellow.bamidele will recover and celebrate fayemi's victory in ekiti.up apc
This is what you wanted to propagate....evil party.. I won't be surprised if opeyemi lied about the shooting
Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by Ihateyoumod: 12:29am On Jun 02, 2018
Ojiofor:

I will not be surprised if ur party sponsors these killings all n a bid to want power back...Nigerians r evil
Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by Realali(f): 12:50am On Jun 02, 2018
seunmsg:
This is totally unacceptable. The fact that the mobile policeman who shot MOB is said to be a fake policeman even makes it more appalling. Politics should never be taken to this extent.

This violence was clearly orchestrated by Fayemi's opponents and Fayose is the first suspect. I hope the Nigeria police force will fully investigate the violence and bring down the full wrath of the law on anybody found culpable. Heads must roll for this heinous crime.

*Edited*

Based on information I just received from Ekiti, Fayemi was actually the target of the fake policeman and not MOB who was standing in front of him. This is a clear assassination attempt and Fayemi was the target.

The next thing am waiting for you to say was is fayose that sent the fake police... While am very sure is the hand work of Acp and bubu so that paint fayose bad name only a fool would fall for this trick.. The same way the try melaye Na Una sabi
Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by Ojiofor: 12:51am On Jun 02, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

I will not be surprised if ur party sponsors these killings all n a bid to want power back...Nigerians r evil

I am not a member of any party and if any party is sponsoring this bloody terrorist and whole a Gen Buhari can't do anything to stop it then he is worst than those doing the actual killing. This is a man who said his body language alone will defeat Boko haram as a retired Gen rather than defeat Boko haram another dangerous terrorist group have spring up under his watch.
Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by Ihateyoumod: 12:57am On Jun 02, 2018
Ojiofor:

I am not a member of any party and if any party is sponsoring this bloody terrorist and whole a Gen Buhari can't do anything to stop it then he is worst than those doing the actual killing. This is a man who said his body language alone will defeat Boko haram as a retired Gen rather than defeat Boko haram another dangerous terrorist group have spring up under his watch.

U might not belong to a party, u r a sympathizer of a party and an ipob member....and we know what party ipob is affiliated to......so spare all tht nonsense.

U will be telling urself a lie if u say there has not been gains against boko haram.......even the Fulani herdsmen thing has to an extent in d last two weeks been handled

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 1:08am On Jun 02, 2018
Shalomc:

This is what you wanted to propagate....evil party.. I won't be surprised if opeyemi lied about the shooting
You are becoming predictable and bitter.your obviously a pdp paid agent.you refer to apc as evil,is pdp not more evil? I still wonder why people still shamelessly support pdp.why should bamidele even take a bullet for fayemi his rival,is this what you are propagating? No matter how you deceive yourself,you know that the pdp has a hand in the attempt.please,if you must oppose apc,you cant be in a party like pdp.look for another party.by the way between fayemi and fayose who looks violent by actions and words?
Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by WILLYBABS(m): 5:21am On Jun 02, 2018
seunmsg:
This is totally unacceptable. The fact that the mobile policeman who shot MOB is said to be a fake policeman even makes it more appalling. Politics should never be taken to this extent.

This violence was clearly orchestrated by Fayemi's opponents and Fayose is the first suspect. I hope the Nigeria police force will fully investigate the violence and bring down the full wrath of the law on anybody found culpable. Heads must roll for this heinous crime.

*Edited*

Based on information I just received from Ekiti, Fayemi was actually the target of the fake policeman and not MOB who was standing in front of him. This is a clear assassination attempt and Fayemi was the target.
You obviously don't know the trick in politics
Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by Shalomc(f): 6:10am On Jun 02, 2018
WILLYBABS:
You obviously don't know the trick in politics
People don't believe them. They're too desperate.
Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by Shalomc(f): 6:11am On Jun 02, 2018
senatordave1:

You are becoming predictable and bitter.your obviously a pdp paid agent.you refer to apc as evil,is pdp not more evil? I still wonder why people still shamelessly support pdp.why should bamidele even take a bullet for fayemi his rival,is this what you are propagating? No matter how you deceive yourself,you know that the pdp has a hand in the attempt.please,if you must oppose apc,you cant be in a party like pdp.look for another party.by the way between fayemi and fayose who looks violent by actions and words?
APC is the most evil party in Nigeria as of today.
Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by Shalomc(f): 8:14am On Jun 02, 2018
seunmsg:

Yes, Lere is my brother based on our common okemesi ancestry but his boss Fayose is a rogue. He is the number one suspect for this heinous crime.
Now keep quiet forever. Because you lack intelligence and possess a Lilliputian sense of understanding.

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 02, 2018
senatordave1:
What is clear? The only thing that is not clear here is your brain, let the police investigate I just know for sure that all this is a set up
Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by Ojiofor: 10:26am On Jun 02, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

U might not belong to a party, u r a sympathizer of a party and an ipob member....and we know what party ipob is affiliated to......so spare all tht nonsense.

U will be telling urself a lie if u say there has not been gains against boko haram.......even the Fulani herdsmen thing has to an extent in d last two weeks been handled

Your opinion means nothing,fact does!
Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by Ihateyoumod: 10:28am On Jun 02, 2018
Ojiofor:

Your opinion means nothing,fact does!

There no fact in all u have opined on this thread
Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by spafu(m): 10:33am On Jun 02, 2018
seunmsg:

*Edited*

Be receiving fake information as Lai Mohammed that you are. The police guy is a policeman paid monthly by Buhari.
Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by Ojiofor: 10:37am On Jun 02, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

There no fact in all u have opined on this thread

To argue with a BMC nairalander is a waste of time.
Bye!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles / Risikat Ajoke Adegeye Is Dead (King Sunny Ade's Wife Dies) / Sunday Japhet: Policeman Arrested For Mocking Buhari, Osinbajo, IGP On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.