Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,353 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:08 AM

Did You Just Get Married? These are Some Lovely & Affordable Apartments for You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Just Get Married? These are Some Lovely & Affordable Apartments for You (7677 Views)

If I Can Just Get A Man With This Kind Of Di*k / Actress Christabel Ekeh Breaks The Internet With Some Lovely Photos 3 Years Afte / Affordable Apartments, Rooms And Hostels For Rent Around Unilag, Yaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Just Get Married? These are Some Lovely & Affordable Apartments for You by chawmartltd: 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2018
Are you:
A newly wedded couple that want a good and perfect but affordable apartment to set up your family,
A family man that wants more space for himself, his wife and the children in a better environment or
A working class that is not married yet but wants enough space for him and his babe,
You should consider taking this apartment for the following reasons:

Spacious rooms with wardrobe
Spacious kitchen (the woman will appreciate this)
Very neat apartment
Running borehole water
Gated compound
Stable power supply
Rooms are tiled
Well Ventilated
Parking space
In a secure and serene location

Rent: 600k yearly

For more Enquiry about this apartment, call or whatsapp: 09038311985, 08100868608

For Pictures of the inside view check our blog http://chawmart..com/2018/06/very-spacious-and-lovely-three-3.html

What are you waiting for, a perfect home is already waiting for you

Re: Did You Just Get Married? These are Some Lovely & Affordable Apartments for You by Validcode: 6:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
Newly married couples don't need 3 bedroom.

We don't want relatives moving in.

12 Likes

Re: Did You Just Get Married? These are Some Lovely & Affordable Apartments for You by IamPlato(m): 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2018

600k for Rent Only...

Kuku sell The Apartment To Me

1 Like

Re: Did You Just Get Married? These are Some Lovely & Affordable Apartments for You by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:55am On Jun 02, 2018
IamPlato:

600k for Rent Only...

Kuku sell The Apartment To Me

Danny! Don't tell me that you're unaware.
When people are paying 1.5-6 million naira at Lekki and its environs. Don't think broke. 600k is wayyyy to cheap for a 3-bedroom apartment.
Re: Did You Just Get Married? These are Some Lovely & Affordable Apartments for You by Hayomee(m): 7:14am On Jun 02, 2018
Location please?
Re: Did You Just Get Married? These are Some Lovely & Affordable Apartments for You by front4line: 7:16am On Jun 02, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

When people are paying 1.5-6 million naira at Lekki and its environs. Don't think broke. 600k is wayyyy to cheap for a 3-bedroom apartment.

How much are they taking in Isheri, Ikorodu, Ajebo etc ? Why must one think big with only things that will take his / her money ? Pls explain that weird logic to me biko.

7 Likes

Re: Did You Just Get Married? These are Some Lovely & Affordable Apartments for You by IamPlato(m): 7:26am On Jun 02, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

angry

So You Too Have Joined Them In Calling Me Broke undecided

This Is Not Being Broke.

I Think Big Sweetie... Well Everybody Have Got Their Importance.

Give Me 600k and By The End Of This Year I'll Be Buying A House at Ikoyi...

2 Likes

Re: Did You Just Get Married? These are Some Lovely & Affordable Apartments for You by ImaIma1(f): 8:48am On Jun 02, 2018
It must be in ikorodu, iyana ipaja, iyana iba, meran, ajangbadi, idimu, etc for it to be that cheap
Re: Did You Just Get Married? These are Some Lovely & Affordable Apartments for You by khiaa(f): 9:14am On Jun 02, 2018
ImaIma1:
It must be in ikorodu, iyana ipaja, iyana iba, meran, ajangbadi, idimu, etc for it to be that cheap

How much is 600k in U.S dollars?
Re: Did You Just Get Married? These are Some Lovely & Affordable Apartments for You by Martin0(m): 9:27am On Jun 02, 2018
khiaa:

.are you married madam
Re: Did You Just Get Married? These are Some Lovely & Affordable Apartments for You by ImaIma1(f): 9:29am On Jun 02, 2018
khiaa:

About 1,700
Re: Did You Just Get Married? These are Some Lovely & Affordable Apartments for You by khiaa(f): 11:56am On Jun 02, 2018
ImaIma1:

About 1,700

Seriously, is it possible to get an apartment for 1,700 for a year like the one that was described? I don't believe it, this has got to be some kind of a scam. Seventeen hundred dollars is one month's rent here and it says for a year. Noooooo way!! undecided
Re: Did You Just Get Married? These are Some Lovely & Affordable Apartments for You by khiaa(f): 11:58am On Jun 02, 2018
Martin0:

.are you married madam

No, I'm not married. grin
Re: Did You Just Get Married? These are Some Lovely & Affordable Apartments for You by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:15am On Jun 03, 2018
IamPlato:

angry

So You Too Have Joined Them In Calling Me Broke undecided

This Is Not Being Broke.

I Think Big Sweetie... Well Everybody Have Got Their Importance.

Give Me 600k and By The End Of This Year I'll Be Buying A House at Ikoyi...

I never called you broke.
You made mention that a 600k house is too expensive. That's a fallacy. It's very cheap.

Come to lekki and environs and you'll know that a 600k rent is a triple of what's being paid here.

And yea, if you were given 600k readily, and your investment made a success, you'll buy a house readily in Ikoyi?
I doubt that.
Re: Did You Just Get Married? These are Some Lovely & Affordable Apartments for You by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:17am On Jun 03, 2018
front4line:

How much are they taking in Isheri, Ikorodu, Ajebo etc ? Why must one think big with only things that will take his / her money ? Pls explain that weird logic to me biko.

Lol. Dude. Don't get so worked up.
To each, his own.
LEKKI and environs defines class for some persons.

People who pay exorbitantly on house rents in Lekki do not wince, why cry over this issue?
Re: Did You Just Get Married? These are Some Lovely & Affordable Apartments for You by chicoMX(m): 3:58am On Jun 03, 2018
khiaa:

Seriously, is it possible to get an apartment for 1,700 for a year like the one that was described? I don't believe it, this has got to be some kind of a scam. Seventeen hundred dollars is one month's rent here and it says for a year. Noooooo way!! undecided

It's not a scam. In my area, 3 bedroom apartment is in the range of #600k-#1M

By the way, your comparison is very wrong.

1 Like

Re: Did You Just Get Married? These are Some Lovely & Affordable Apartments for You by IamPlato(m): 4:06am On Jun 03, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I never called you broke.
You made mention that a 600k house is too expensive. That's a fallacy. It's very cheap.

Come to lekki and environs and you'll know that a 600k rent is a triple of what's being paid here.

And yea, if you were given 600k readily, and your investment made a success, you'll buy a house readily in Ikoyi?
I doubt that.

I Didnt Say Give Is Regularly

Just Give Me 600k once and Come Back In a Year. I Can Not Shout.

1 Like

Re: Did You Just Get Married? These are Some Lovely & Affordable Apartments for You by khiaa(f): 6:11am On Jun 03, 2018
chicoMX:

What I am saying is, is the cost of living really that cheap in Nigeria? Heck, that's where I need to be. undecided
Re: Did You Just Get Married? These are Some Lovely & Affordable Apartments for You by Laird(m): 6:27am On Jun 03, 2018
Comparatively salaries are lower.....
Re: Did You Just Get Married? These are Some Lovely & Affordable Apartments for You by Martin0(m): 7:46am On Jun 03, 2018
khiaa:

What I am saying is, is the cost of living really that cheap in Nigeria? Heck, that's where I need to be. undecided

tell me if you coming oo,
Re: Did You Just Get Married? These are Some Lovely & Affordable Apartments for You by chicoMX(m): 7:57am On Jun 03, 2018
khiaa:

To someone who is not based in Nigeria, I can say it is somewhat cheap. You can even get it for less than #600k depending on your location.

If you're planing on moving down here, make sure you have made a lot of $$ o.
Re: Did You Just Get Married? These are Some Lovely & Affordable Apartments for You by khiaa(f): 10:39am On Jun 03, 2018
chicoMX:

To someone who is not based in Nigeria, I can say it is somewhat cheap. You can even get it for less than #600k depending on your location.

If you're planing on moving down here, make sure you have made a lot of $$ o.

You said apartments can be less the 600 but what do they look like, what conditions are they in, what are the accommodations, how many bedrooms, bathrooms, is there a full kitchen? Do they look like the one the op posted?
Re: Did You Just Get Married? These are Some Lovely & Affordable Apartments for You by chicoMX(m): 2:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
khiaa:

You said apartments can be less the 600 but what do they look like, what conditions are they in, what are the accommodations, how many bedrooms, bathrooms, is there a full kitchen? Do they look like the one the op posted?

Some are better than the one OP posted. Like I said it depends on your location. My aunt got a 3bedroom apartment at 500k; she's based at Aba.
Re: Did You Just Get Married? These are Some Lovely & Affordable Apartments for You by sisqology(m): 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2018
chicoMX:

where is ur area
Re: Did You Just Get Married? These are Some Lovely & Affordable Apartments for You by chicoMX(m): 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
sisqology:

where is ur area

Ojodu lagos.
Re: Did You Just Get Married? These are Some Lovely & Affordable Apartments for You by khiaa(f): 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
Martin0:

tell me if you coming oo,

If I ever come it's to get Alezy and bring him to my home. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Just Get Married? These are Some Lovely & Affordable Apartments for You by khiaa(f): 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2018
chicoMX:

Some are better than the one OP posted. Like I said it depends on your location. My aunt got a 3bedroom apartment at 500k; she's based at Aba.

What about houses, how much are they or do you have to build your own?
Re: Did You Just Get Married? These are Some Lovely & Affordable Apartments for You by chicoMX(m): 1:57am On Jun 04, 2018
khiaa:

What about houses, how much are they or do you have to build your own?

I wouldn't want to say something I'm not sure of; I don't know which is cheaper.

Create a thread for those questions above, if you really want to hear from them experts.
Re: Did You Just Get Married? These are Some Lovely & Affordable Apartments for You by khiaa(f): 2:53am On Jun 04, 2018
chicoMX:

I wouldn't want to say something I'm not sure of; I don't know which is cheaper.

Create a thread for those questions above, if you really want to hear from them experts.

lol ok.
Re: Did You Just Get Married? These are Some Lovely & Affordable Apartments for You by Martin0(m): 7:43am On Jun 04, 2018
khiaa:

If I ever come it's to get Alezy and bring him to my home. grin

Re: Did You Just Get Married? These are Some Lovely & Affordable Apartments for You by Martin0(m): 7:44am On Jun 04, 2018
khiaa:

No, I'm not married. grin
ok.. OK oo
Re: Did You Just Get Married? These are Some Lovely & Affordable Apartments for You by sisqology(m): 9:27am On Jun 04, 2018
chicoMX:

Ojodu lagos.

I like to connect with you. I am looking at a 2 bedroom around that area. What range can I get??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do U Handle A Disrespectful Girlfriend / Mob Strip Young Lady For Allegedly Robbing POS Operator With Toy Gun / An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.