Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (36445 Views)

2019 Presidential Result In Borno State / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Saintp(m): 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
unfortunately for her, our political environment can only favor thieves like buhari, Atiku, GEJ among others. I doubt if any sane Nigerian can make it in naija politics. Anyway, good luck to her.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by oluwafrizzy(m): 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
grin grin

Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by ssikiru: 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
Nice
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by wellmax(m): 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
Dr Elishama Rosemary Ideh, former Presidential aspirant.

Project accomplished
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Nelchuksmandela(m): 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
President of what ?........u mean kitchen; ok no problem she is good in DAT area cool
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Westaslave2(f): 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
she is a ghanian artise of d year
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Damibiz(m): 6:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
We need a strong Man that can move Buhari back to Daura,not a woman..mummy i use God beg u,go sit down ok,
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by room089: 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
If the election would be fair, this woman will defeat Buhari hands down!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by lascopes(m): 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
nextstep:
OP - or whoever wrote/interviewed/edited this biography - is doing this candidate a disservice.
Nobody cares about where her parents worked, or how she was center for any kind of attention at home, or what primary school she went to.

I want to read about what leadership roles she has held; what issues she stands for and champions; what she would bring to the table as President; and how she would make our lives better.

All this vague talk about being a nice person doing charity work does not stir up interest.

Don't know why you people always hate, does it run in your blood or what? If you don't wanna vite for her then kiss my ass and stop wanting some kinda NL recognition coz it won't add a dime to your bank account... Shhhhhh
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by frankmoney(m): 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
I would rather vote this woman than buhari or atiku

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by 3kay945(m): 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
Its a pity that my country is not ripe for female president yet and probably not in the nearest future.

But she can team up with other young folks to grab power from the clueless old man up there.
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Gggg102(m): 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2018
lascopes:

Don't know why you people always hate, does it run in your blood or what? If you don't wanna vite for her then kiss my ass and stop wanting some kinda NL recognition coz it won't add a dime to your bank account... Shhhhhh

You did not see the sense in his comment... No wonder Nigeria is in this state.

Instead of looking for qualities and abilities of prospective leaders, you'll be looking for stories that touch.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Klins2000(m): 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
So, where did she get the Dr. in her name from?
Nonsense. You just woke up and started answering Dr.

Even if it is from degree mill or honorary causa from religious groups, just add it.
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
Sexy face.
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Lonestar124: 7:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
lascopes:

He make a good point... You're the one paranoid here friend.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by somegirl1: 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
lonelydora:
I cannot stay in any African country a woman runs the show.

Women are meant to be in the 'oza room'

But you will jump at the chance to live in Denmark, Germany, Australia, Finland and perhaps Iceland?
I hope your comment was tongue-in-cheek.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by lascopes(m): 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
Lonestar124:
He make a good point... You're the one paranoid here friend.

Your IQ is very low
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Lonestar124: 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
lascopes:

Your IQ is very low
Aright sir.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by micflo28(m): 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2018
Anyone but Dumbo buhari. As it is, AKI and Paw paw are even preferable. Buhari has set a record as the only president whose achievement was conferring National award.
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Lonestar124: 7:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
Tunechiami:
Sexy face.
Na sexy face will go eat...all these "pepper dem gang" cheesy
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by john650(m): 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
She is a good looking woman.

In terms of the viability of her candidacy, I don't think she stands a chance because she isn't well known and does not have a well funded party machinery to support her.

However, she is going to stir up the pot and get people talking about her. Hopefully she will get a ministerial position out of it. Nice way to get into politics.
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by bejeria101(m): 7:14pm On Jun 14, 2018
Would the feminist vote for her? We know the answer!
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by geosegun(m): 7:18pm On Jun 14, 2018
lascopes:

He is right, a reasonable person wouldn't care much about what was written in her biography up there. The writer did her a great disservice. That biography up there was a turnoff for me. No wonder Nigeria is where it is today. It is a pity that someone like you could not decipher the wrong from what is right?

So positive criticism is now hate? The young man that raised his concern wants the woman to succeed more than you do. You are obviously not sincere or rather filled with ignorance.

What I would like to read in her biography is her achievements, her experience, her exposure, the number of lives she has touched positively and her mission. Not family background only. No wonder you have people with zero achievements in government.

Truth be told, she need to re write her biography, otherwise, she has failed before even started.

I wish her the best

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by MusicSots: 7:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
Christane:
clike LIKE for EDO state and if u wish to have a first female president in d nigeria ..i wil vote for her
CHANGE is here ..

RIP English angry angry
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by engrjacuzzi: 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
my vote goes for her....
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by plessis: 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
Nigerian ladies are not sensible enough to realise that they can have a voice in Nigerian politics by voting this woman in...

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Urshtech(m): 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
For this Naija of our time?
Let's wait and see the miracle
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by cinoedhunter: 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
Was expecting to see sth on her postgraduate degree sef... abi how she get d Dr title or na initial ? angry
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by MusicSots: 7:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
room089:
If the election would be fair, this woman will defeat Buhari hands down!

In room 089 abi? Keep deceiving urself. We need a strong person to defeat Buhari, not this comedians.
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by abbeyty(m): 7:38pm On Jun 14, 2018
Hope she is not related to the other woman that promise us more terrorists if elected cuz she is also from edo?
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by 21savages: 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
she's beautiful
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Lordseyad(m): 7:57pm On Jun 14, 2018
LazyNairalander:
Another sowore aka distractors .... this people are really sophisticated mor.........n .

How can her husband allow her go on with this wild goose chase?
Am sure he will not vote for her self.

Anyway check my SIGNATURE

You must be really Lazy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja / PDP Tweets About 108 Suvs Saraki Bought Senators / Taye Fasuba Sentenced To Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.