Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) (82144 Views)

Isaac Fayose Was Not Attacked By Gunmen, He Had A Minor Accident - Police / Why Fayose Was Booed In Ado-ekiti Church – Fayemi Reveals / Revealed: How Fayose Was Disgraced At Ado Monarch Daughter's Church Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Mztarstrechy(m): 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2018
1st June, 2018

Governor Ayodele Fayose on Friday had a special session with Okada riders and Akoto drivers at Fajuyi Pavilion in Ado-Ekiti. The Okada riders and drivers opted for this meeting with Fayose to demonstrate their commitment, dedication and loyalty to his continuity agenda through Prof. Kolapo Olusola Eleka.

They reiterated their commitment at ensuring Prof. Kolapo emerges the Ekiti State governor-elect on July 14, 2018.

Governor Fayose while addressing them promised to make 10 litres daily free fuel available to them at designated filling stations till election day. He also directed that they should in turn convey commuters to their destinations at 50% discount in solidarity with Prof. Kolapo Olusola.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/fayose-meets-okada-ridersurge-them-to.html

9 Likes

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by HungerBAD: 7:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ekiti.

Even with Federal might, I don't just see Ekiti going where Fayose does not go. This guy is in tune with his people.

Fayemi strikes me as a guy that will be rubbing hand sanitizer after every handshake with the people we are seeing in the pictures here,and that is why I feel PDP will still retain Ekiti State.

Fayose knows how to play grassroot politics,as compared to the more refined Aje-butter that wants to be the Governor under the APC banner.

354 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Mztarstrechy(m): 7:47pm On Jun 01, 2018

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Mztarstrechy(m): 7:48pm On Jun 01, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by JasonScoolari: 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by yarimo(m): 8:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew undecided embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
One Fa....always rent his crowd while the other Fa.....enjoys his people's love even if he calls them at night, they will come out in large numbers.

that's how it goes in Ekiti in case u no know

192 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by eezeribe(m): 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
OK
Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by deomelo: 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
Governance miss road..

Ekiti people just wasted 4 years...

grin grin grin

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by adem30: 8:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
Is it only me that notice this Eleka is very dull? No Charisma. Always looking like an house boy

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by kahal29: 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
adem30:
Is it only me that notice this Elena is very dull? No Charisma. Always looking like an house boy

Am telling you

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Archangel15: 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2018
deomelo:
Governance miss road..

Ekiti people just wasted 4 years...

grin grin grin

E pain am

103 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by decatalyst(m): 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2018
adem30:
Is it only me that notice this Elena is very dull? No Charisma. Always looking like an house boy

No be dull person go fit open eim eye down without seeing anything till things spoil (perfect example is the GEJ).? Fayose needed someone that will be so clueless in order to escape probe and jail.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by adeolakemi: 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2018
adem30:
Yoruba and H" factor which is "an houseboy" instead of A HOUSEBOY abeg shift

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nice bargain wink

So everyone get to benefit. It's a win win situation

He really meant this his stomach infrastructure grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
HungerBAD:
Ekiti.

Even with Federal might, I don't just see Ekiti going where Fayose does not go. This guy is in tune with his people.

Fayemi strikes me as a guy that will be rubbing hand sanitizer after every handshake with the people we are seeing on the pictures here,and that is why I feel PDP will still retain Ekiti State.

Fayose knows how to play grassroot politics,as compared to the more refined Aje-butter that wants to be the Governor under the APC banner.
Shut up man...this is deception.He actually called for meeting just to sabotage bikes and buses going for Fayemi reception. I lives in Ekiti

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by ideology(m): 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
How to win election 101

Connecting with the grassroots

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
One Fa....always rent his crowd while the other Fa.....enjoys his people's love even if he calls them at night, they will come out in large numbers.

that's how it goes in Ekiti in case u no know
indeed, after threatened them that any bike that refuse to come will pay fine.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
Alexander07:
indeed, after threatened them that any bike that refuse to come will pay fine.
and still, all the okada men were there?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Litblogger: 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
Brainwashed youths.
See their faces

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
and still, all the okada men were there?
Why not go there and confirm yourself. Since you dnt knwn why re u saying " his people's love even if he calls
them at night, they will come out in large
numbers".

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2018
pdp will surely win massively in next month governorship election in landslide victory.

20 Likes

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by kmaster007: 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
mad man... Dino Melaye 2nd

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
Alexander07:
Why not go there and confirm yourself. Since you dnt knwn why re u saying " his people's love even if he calls
them at night, they will come out in large
numbers".
Haha! I ask again sir.... "all Ado bike riders were present?" u were aware of the threat so you need to tell me if those who failed to show up has two heads na. I didn't even mention any name so how did you know I meant Fayose?

11 Likes

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
adem30:
No bi only you ooo...he always look like mumu

1 Like

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
Haha! I ask again sir.... "all Ado bike riders were present?" u were aware of the threat so you need to tell me if those who failed to show up has two heads na. I didn't even mention any name so how did you know I meant Fayose?
Is alright man. cool
Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by awakeupcall4all(m): 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
grin grin shocked

The people's Governor....Oshokomole ekun oko oke....Prof. kolapo Olusola Eleka our God anointed next Governor

Fayemi won wa e ni ilu ohun darin(you are not wanted in the city yet you are singing).....Why bring so much police if you are popular?? grin grin

Na police you wan rule abi Ekiti people??

The affliction of Fayemi shall not rise the second time in Ekiti state in the name that is above every other name Jesus Christ!!

We never even start dem don dey shoot dem self.... Haaahaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin shocked

I tell you again this is "This is Ekiti State".....I here by declare a 40 day fasting and prayer for the good people of Ekiti state.

Fayemi and his gang of 77 fallen demon will end up destroying themselves grin shocked

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by tuniski: 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2018
yarimo:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew undecided embarassed
Painment!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
divinecode101:

How does it go in your biafrauud republic?
Who's this one?

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by cyberdurable(m): 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
cool
Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by PearlStreet(m): 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
Fayose of Ekiti
King of Biafra

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) / Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.