Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,527 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself (4858 Views)

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With / I Lose Confidence Whenever I'm Complimented About My Looks / Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by BiafranBushBoy: 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2018
adadike:
PM me, let me teach you how to handle guys. sorry to say, but you are behaving like a fool in love and no man that. see how a man made you feel bad about your beautiful self?

Handle your grammar first, then handle a job, then handle your finances, before you learn how to handle a man.

Pm ko, Mp ni.
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by Countersam(m): 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
Uniquetani1:
I don't know maybe I am not made for relationship and true love. Why do guys always come into my life and jilt my heart then walk away?
This is my third relationship
Its all start due some uncalled situation, we became closed friends but ended up falling in love with each other. Then he proposed love to me and I accepted since he knew everything about my past relationships. The love between us was so strong not until my body started changing. I started adding weight and having this stubborn acne on my face. This change makes me look totally different from before. Suddenly, his attitude changed towards me completely and I was worried wondering if I offended him. So I decided to ask him y, so he said that he don't like how I look now that if I looked that way with the acne on my face and weight, he wouldn't have asked me out. I was so hurt and kept wondering if he love me because of my beauty. And he will also walked out of my life if I had had accident that disfigured me too. I told him I will work on it in fact I joined a team in a gym which I always go every day but his attitude is not different. I am hurt, I am feeling so much pains in my heart and I am losing focus. I love him so much and I can't stop thinking about him.
It is now my notice that whenever guys are my body, they will just walk away by making complains about me. Same thing happened in my first and my second relationship. All these relationships ended within the second month. Don't know if I am the one with the problems. Please help me, I don't want to lose myself yet. If possible I want to forget about love

No one except God and Jesus can love you more than the way you love yourself. Be yourself and be positive, the right things will come your way.
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
Am not trying to be harsh or rude but I'll do exactly the same thing if I were your boyfriend.

A fat bae with acne? Not an option!

My advice? Work on your physical beauty.

That physical attraction is the first thing men consider before walking up to you.
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by cashcity: 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Only 3 failed relationships and you are crying?

Anyways, try and be self confident.

Oboy,, U must be an expert in failed relationships.
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2018
cashcity:

Oboy,, U must be an expert in failed relationships.
M.Sc
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by Thermodynamics(m): 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2018
If you stick with a guy when he is broke, be sure that he would respect and Cherish you when he is rich, even if you become disfigured sometime in the future otherwise, if your boyfriend was already rich when you met him, he has the right to walk out of the relationship if you become suddenly ugly cus he knows that you would do the same if he suddenly becomes broke.
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Cry baby!!

You know how many guys have been hurt too?

Fvcck off here with your pathetic pile of shhit story!!

Bullshit!!

So many whack relationship experts already in the house. Even those who can't handle a phone wants to handle a man! Useless!!

Just because you belong to those "many guys" who have been hurt, still gives you no single fvcking right to insult this girl. I don't know what exactly you expect or think to achieve with this thrash you just posted here, but I'm guessing it gives you some kind of "fake relevancy".

I don't know what makes you think hurting a girl, who is already hurt, is going to make you feel better about yourself. But let me tell you this. We all have our ups and downs and if you think you can ridicule the feeling of anybody here, simply to make yourself feel "big" and get some cheap likes from people, who are just as pathetic as you, then go get a job and make yourself useful to the society.

Maybe then, you wouldn't have the need to hurt someone just to feel important and get some cheap attention online

3 Likes

Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by BiafranBushBoy: 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2018
lovelygurl:

Just because you belong to those "many guys" who have been hurt, still gives you no single fvcking right to insult this girl. I don't know what exactly you expect or think to achieve with this thrash you just posted here, but I'm guessing it gives you some kind of "fake relevancy".

I don't know what makes you think hurting a girl, who is already hurt, is going to make you feel better about yourself. But let me tell you this. We all have our ups and downs and if you think you can ridicule the feeling of anybody here, simply to make yourself feel "big" and get some cheap likes from people, who are just as pathetic as you, then go get a job and make yourself useful to the society.

Maybe then, you wouldn't have the need to hurt someone just to feel important and get some cheap attention online

I hate 3 things from your post.

1) Seeking for likes

2) Getting a job

3) Cheap attention online.

Fix it and get back to me.

Thanks.
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2018
Uniquetani1:
I don't know maybe I am not made for relationship and true love. Why do guys always come into my life and jilt my heart then walk away?

Hey girl,

I'm not a relationship expert, but I really hope I can at least help you in a few ways.

You haven't experienced "true love" because if you had and if things were meant to be, you guys would still be together. Without wanting to be harsh, I just have to tell you that guys come into life, to play with your heart and then walk away because YOU allow it.

I'm not saying you should turn bitter and fight every guy, who comes your way. However, it's up to you to decide WHICH guy to let in into your heart. We accept the love we think we deserve, remember this!

A guy who thinks, just because you have acne and added some weight, makes you less deserving of love, has absolutely no business whatsoever to do in your life! He never loved you in the first place! He loved the way you looked back then but he didn't love YOU. He loved WHAT you were, but not WHO you were and it's simply ridiculous blaming yourself because of his icomptence.

When the right guy comes along, he'll come to stay and it shouldn't matter how long he takes. All you have to know is that he will be absolutely worth it. Also, he'll know that you are worth it.
The fact that you've had 3 failed relationships means nothing. Your goal in life should not be relying on someone for happiness, but doing what makes you happy, setting goals you wish to achieve and actually working towards them. Pushing yourself into being a better person and anyone who doesn't want to be part of this journey, should be easily casted aside.

And when Mr Right finally comes your way, he'll be there to stay, regardless of how long he might take.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2018
Pusyiter:
The problem is yourself.
No one can call you inferior without your permission.
Your presentation to men has been faulty.
My take is: build yourself, esteem, ego, and mannerism. 4ck love/relationship for now
Develop your career and carve a niche for yourself.
When the right one comes, you will know because it will just flow.

Fact!

2 Likes

Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by Shalomc(f): 3:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
olarwhumy6:
No thanks, still not interested.
Ok girlfriend
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by midehi2(f): 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2018
adadike:
PM me, let me teach you how to handle guys. sorry to say, but you are behaving like a fool in love and no man wants that. see how a man made you feel bad about your beautiful self?
how do they handle guys, teach me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by midehi2(f): 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2018
victorian:
Op, nothing is wrong with your beautiful self . I bet you are either still in your teens or early 20s. You are still growing , so don't worry . Work on the acne, and try and manage your weight ,but don't push it . Then work on your career, complete your studies and focused in bn the best u can be in life .

Leave guys , love and relationship for now. Most guys after having sex they loose interest . It happens to almost everyone one of us. I rememebr as a teenager , my first bf was about making out with me and he unhooked my bra and was like what's this ! Your boobs are just too big! And he pushed me off and said how come u have such boobs ! Arrgh! And that was the end , he said i should go work on it and reduce it .I felt so ashamed of myself .lol cheesy and that was the end .
I felt hurt no doubt and jejely withdrew from guys and focused on my studies . at least the main reason I got admission was to study and be a graduate. I wasnt sent to school to land a boy friend.lol.. So eventually I became focused .
So I said to hell with all guys , lemme focus on my books and I did. I graduated with flying colours , created a successful career for myself . I became slim and my boobs reduced smiley but guys weren't coming . I was as slim as a model o! Very pretty .but still no bf ! sad

But after working for 6months and things were going well for me, I blew up again and I said to myself to hell mehn! If u like love my orobo shape or hate it i dont care , as long as am not overwieght ! But guess what!

Men started coming my way, men who loves big bold busty ladies . these set of guys will Beg and plead to date me! I feel so confident in my robust look! I even glowed more . As I type , am in a relationship with a guy who adores me for my brains, hardwork and busty big look. I am happy with whom am with . no regrets whatsoever . He's so proud of me, he introduces me to his friends, we go to occasions together . He makes me feel like a Queen. My shakara no be here o! cheesy

All my epistle is this : Love your self, train yourself , be good to yourself , the right men will come your way and u will be the one to make shakara and choose . If u make the wrong choice and he's behaving like an asshole? Bust his side ! And move on , don't dwell on people who makes u feel less of yourself . You DONT need such negative guys around u. Surround yourself with positive friends .

You are unique and special in your own way. So own it !
gbam! cheesy I like you jare cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by midehi2(f): 3:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
Shalomc:

Friends then... Hope we can get to meet up... probably church?
are you sure you a girl so undecided
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by Shalomc(f): 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
midehi2:

are you sure you a girl so undecided
Are you interested? Send a PM....
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by midehi2(f): 3:34pm On Jun 02, 2018
Shalomc:
Are you interested? Send a PM....
interested in what? undecided
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by iLegendd(m): 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2018
Uniquetani1:
I feel your pain. Keep it up.
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by iLegendd(m): 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2018
victorian:
Congrats, Honey. I enjoyed your addition and subtraction story. It's good to know what you want and believe in yourself.

Let me use this opportunity to say this: In case his performance in bed is not great or he's using too much of drugs during sex, let him know there is a final natural solution.

Unfortunately, the solution is expensive, but I'm sure he can afford it. Our job is to make all men great in bed so YOU ladies can enjoy great sex in your marriages and have great squírting orgàsms.

We don't want any man or woman to cheat because of bad sex. This is why we have decided to show men what good great sex is and how it's done.

See images below. Our contact is: www.wetclef.com/page/contact

Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by Shalomc(f): 4:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
midehi2:

interested in what? undecided

Les-bi-honest... you were checking me out, weren't you?
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2018
Shalomc:

Les-bi-honest... you were checking me out, weren't you?

Yahoo boy! Behave yourself grin
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by Daeylar(f): 4:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
ladiesreject:
Am not trying to be harsh or rude but I'll do exactly the same thing if I were your boyfriend.

A fat bae with acne? Not an option!

My advice? Work on your physical beauty.

That physical attraction is the first thing men consider before walking up to you.

Lol, this made me laugh. grin sounding like a troll grin
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by Shalomc(f): 4:49pm On Jun 02, 2018
LivingFree:

Yahoo boy! Behave yourself grin

??
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by Andyibest: 4:52pm On Jun 02, 2018
First, I think your acne might be because you are having sex it happens to mostly guys and i am sure of it when it comes to guys only, check your soap and cream and the changes you made to anything in the last months it would be the cause....
Second, about your weight gain i want you to understand that weigt gain is not about exercise but about what you eat and how much you eat..
Start by reducing the amount of food you eat infact fast at night and take only breakfast and lunch... eat only fruits for dinner...
Remember to also exercise, i mean running, jumping jacks, squats, stair sprints, skipping, night walks, stretches, planks, forget the gym and do those exercises i listed, these ones work for weight loss @ uniquetani1
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 02, 2018
adadike:
PM me, let me teach you how to handle guys. sorry to say, but you are behaving like a fool in love and no man wants that. see how a man made you feel bad about your beautiful self?
i like ur bosom
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2018
olarwhumy6:
No thanks, still not interested.
say yes to him jor, forming 4 who?
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by olarwhumy6(f): 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2018
dancok:
say yes to him jor, forming 4 who?
i dnt do women oga.. Na she nt he
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2018
olarwhumy6:
i dnt do women oga.. Na she nt he
okay, me get interest o, u can do me, am he. Don't mind she i thought she is a he.
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 02, 2018
Daeylar:

Lol, this made me laugh. grin sounding like a troll grin

Lol.
How bae go fat come get acne join?
She don cast be that now
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by Daeylar(f): 10:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
ladiesreject:

Lol.

How bae go fat come get acne join?

She don cast be that now

Nothing wrong with being fat or having acne, she is not your type. Someone else will love her wink
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by mimimile93: 12:02am On Jun 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
My dear, there's nothing wrong with you. Maybe this is not the right time for you to start having boyfriend. Don't let anybody make you lose your self-esteem, look in the mirror and admire how beautiful you are.

Nothing wrong and they left? What if she has body odor?
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by mimimile93: 12:06am On Jun 03, 2018
Uniquetani1:
This is my third relationship
Its all start due some uncalled situation, we became closed friends but ended up falling in love with each other. Then he proposed love to me and I accepted since he knew everything about my past relationships. The love between us was so strong not until my body started changing. I started adding weight and having this stubborn acne on my face. This change makes me look totally different from before. Suddenly, his attitude changed towards me completely and I was worried wondering if I offended him. So I decided to ask him y, so he said that he don't like how I look now that if I looked that way with the acne on my face and weight, he wouldn't have asked me out. I was so hurt and kept wondering if he love me because of my beauty. And he will also walked out of my life if I had had accident that disfigured me too. I told him I will work on it in fact I joined a team in a gym which I always go every day but his attitude is not different. I am hurt, I am feeling so much pains in my heart and I am losing focus. I love him so much and I can't stop thinking about him.
It is now my notice that whenever guys are my body, they will just walk away by making complains about me. Same thing happened in my first and my second relationship. All these relationships ended within the second month. Don't know if I am the one with the problems. Please help me, I don't want to lose myself yet. If possible I want to forget about love

Just three relationships and you are yelling?
Op you have body odor that's the truth. Go take care of yourself. No nigga wanna fvck with a smelly kitten.
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by CanineOfJackal: 12:53am On Jun 03, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Only 3 failed relationships and you are crying?

Anyways, try and be self confident.
Is three not much? So yours is 2,570

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Could This Be True Luv? / Playing hard To Get Is It Necessary? / Ladies I Think Is Time You Stop Asking For Unnecessary Gift From Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.