Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi (36373 Views)

Southerners Have Hijacked Jobs Meant For Northerners – Coalition Northern Group / Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet / ”if Not For Shame & Fear Of EFCC, Amaechi & Tinubu Would Have Dumped APC ” Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by flames01: 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
Seetto, have you seen the emptiness of your life?
Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by Ihateyoumod: 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
kingkakaone:

U lie bros, don't excuse the president on this.
Both the president, his cabinet and the NASS and even the citizens have a role to play.

The most at fault in this government is the presidency so leave thrash for lawma.

This is the problem we have in this country, pple have lost the capacity to think and use their brains......just imagine this ones opinion...#spits #disgusted

1 Like

Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by FriendNG: 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
D1zion:
Gumi junior I like you for one thing. You're being straight when it comes to some polical issues. But you're a religious fanatic.but for this thing u said. My respects back to you. God bless you oh fearless sheikh,i pray they will not come after u now, since this government is a government that you cannot express your bitterness openly for fear of being brutalized. But I trust those boys in your area.

If you're corrupt you shouldn't attack the government. If he knows he is clean he has nothing to fear, otherwise he should be ready.

1 Like

Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by Mccullum: 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
porshnuel:
remaining zombies aka afonja Muslims

make dem eyes clear

like and share

if u know buhari means failure
Remaining Igbo pigs A. K. A. Agulu Igbo Christians still supporting Jonathan of PDP and any one that against Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by IsaAbubakar: 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
that's my sheik
Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by flames01: 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
papoudaupolos:
This was the Mallam we Gave to Ipob in exchange to Mbaka since 2015.

Check Ipob fake news media if you don't believe me.

It is dailypost.
Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by troublemakea(m): 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
undecided

Can I not say anything until the last day of February 2019??

shocked
how come you FTC nor get any likes. no even one person to pity you and the second person below had good 30 like
Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by brodalokie: 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2018
fucktoto:
unfortunately, my mooooooslim friend shamecurls would call him IPOB or a shiaa muslim.

There is nothing wrong with Shi'a or Suni, they are all Muslims. If you look well you will discover that ipob are Catholics with the Zionist tag but it doesn't matter to God if they are doing His will, in this case, working in the interest of Nigeria.
Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by maasoap(m): 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2018
stanluiz:
point of correction.Sw Yoruba Muslims are still supporting sai baba. They see him as a demi god.

Gumi was bitter because a criminal was holding a tag for mugshot! Like IPOB, like Gumi.

1 Like

Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by maasoap(m): 9:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nonybb:
IBB institutionalised corruption, ABACHA mechanized corruption, OBJ empowered corruption, GEJ enhanced corruption, PMB installed corruption. Which one is worse?

Institutionalised corruption is making the citizens participants of treasury looting while you deny ignorance in the complicity

Mechanized corruption is creating a mechanism for the proceeds of corruption to find it route outside of the country in a Swiss bank account

Empowered corruption is weakening those against your political ambition through indirect fight for corruption in which they constitute a major crop of it while you empower those for you in that ambition through the proceed of the same corruption you are fighting and make them more invincible

Enhanced corruption is when you do not sufficiently loot but hands over the keys and economic wellbeing of the masses for the reproaches to loot in an unskilled manner and benefit you indirectly

Installed corruption is when you establish those that are known to be corrupt into your government while you admit fighting the same corruption as well as connect your "cabal" tribesmen to loot the treasury, while you go to London for medical vacation.

I asked a question again, which one is worse❓

_Apologist Azolike Nonso Afamaefuna

Since you were the one who classified it, you should be able to tell us the worst. Iranu abasa.
Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by maasoap(m): 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
noble2faith:

Point of correction! Only d real sons and daughters of afonja.. The Ilorin peeps.. If u c hw dis set of peeps dey behind Buhari, u go think sey na ilorin man Buhari b. This people never see anytin wrong in his Administration. We don argue about Buhari times without number. One thing wey I discover about them b fanatic.

They are fanatic because they have their own point of view, because you couldn't convince them to hate Buhari? You're frustrated my guy

3 Likes

Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by gabbasin: 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2018
but the ignorant northern youths are the ones to come out in large numbers to vote buhari in 2019. Large percentage of electorates in Nigeria are not discerning enough to know that politicians seeking for votes are all liars. Non deserve my vote
Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by maasoap(m): 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
fucktoto:
unfortunately, my mooooooslim friend shamecurls would call him IPOB or a shiaa muslim.

Harrynight:
The fact is many won't like u for saying this truth!

gurunlocker:
Hopefully they won't tag on crime on you soon, this government only need asslickers.

D1zion:
Gumi junior I like you for one thing. You're being straight when it comes to some polical issues. But you're a religious fanatic.but for this thing u said. My respects back to you. God bless you oh fearless sheikh,i pray they will not come after u now, since this government is a government that you cannot express your bitterness openly for fear of being brutalized. But I trust those boys in your area.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves. Is it the hatred for Buhari that's beclouding your senses?

“I was just shown the photo of former governor of Kaduna State holding card, showing he committed offence.

“This is wrong. We must tell them the truth”, Daily Nigerian quoted him as saying
Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by gurunlocker: 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
maasoap:

You all should be ashamed of yourselves. Is it the hatred for Buhari that's beclouding your senses?

WTF are you quoting me? You high? Hatred for Buhari? who Bubu help? Someone sensible will understand my post, I know it pass your intelligence because of your "love" for Buhari.... That's why I said he only need asslickers, someone like you.
Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by Smarkie: 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
many shouting "go get your pvc" will sell their vote for peanuts from this delvish party apc
Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
what ararant nonsense... Gumi tell them the truth preacher preach
Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by maasoap(m): 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2018
gurunlocker:

WTF are you quoting me? You high? Hatred for Buhari? who Bubu help? Someone sensible will understand my post, I know it pass your intelligence because of your "love" for Buhari.... That's why I said he only need asslickers, someone like you.

Member of Association of Headlines Readers.
Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
noble2faith:

Point of correction! Only d real sons and daughters of afonja.. The Ilorin peeps.. If u c hw dis set of peeps dey behind Buhari, u go think sey na ilorin man Buhari b. This people never see anytin wrong in his Administration. We don argue about Buhari times without number. One thing wey I discover about them b fanatic.
Wow!! I know some Yoruba Muslims from Ilorin too. Most times they talk and praise Buhari like he is an angel and their savior. They believe Buhari is sent from heaven.

Education can never change the way some people think.

2 Likes

Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
Omololu007:
Buhari has not achieve 30% of what he promised to do
Haba! 30% is too much now
Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by gabbasin: 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
when the poor were being paraded by police as criminals before being charged no big man will speak out for them because they see it as normal. now that it is their turn then it is against the rule of law. I have no sympathy for any elite or politician suspected of embezzlement because it is their pastime when they find themselves in corridors of power
Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by contigiency(m): 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
This headline lied just like the author of the news.
Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 01, 2018
noble2faith:

Better close that ur mouth, almost all south west state voted for Buhari, so why are u blaming ilorin/kwara people?
Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 01, 2018
maasoap:

They are fanatic because they have their own point of view, because you couldn't convince them to hate Buhari? You're frustrated my guy
No mind that mofo

1 Like

Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by Alva2018: 10:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
Point
Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by noble2faith(m): 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
maasoap:

Young man! There is one peculiar thing about "Fanaticism": It makes white become black vice versa. When you have uncontrollable obsession for something or somebody you can never see d ugly, bad, evil of such thing or person. This is the case of our ilorin peeps.

I could remember a day the ACF (Arewa) expressed their dissatisfaction about what Buhari said concerning Nigerian youths. My ilorins peeps never saw anything wrong in what the president said (they said he was right): they went ahead to curse ACF.

If the north, who are the major supporters of Buhari, could see flaws in his administration, who are d ilorin afonjas to say nothing is wrong in his administration!
Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by noble2faith(m): 10:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
yemaldo:

Better close that ur mouth, almost all south west state voted for Buhari, so why u are blaming ilorin/kwara people?

Young man! Better put that your wilted fingers to halt!
Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
noble2faith:

Young man! There is one peculiar thing about "Fanaticism": It makes white become black vice versa. When you have uncontrollable obsession for something or somebody you can never see d ugly, bad, evil of such thing or person. This is the case of our ilorin peeps.

I could remember a day the ACF (Arewa) expressed their dissatisfaction about what Buhari said concerning Nigerian youths. My ilorins peeps never saw anything wrong in what the president said (they said he was right): they went ahead to curse ACF.

If the north, who are the major supporters of Buhari, could see flaws in his administration, who are d ilorin afonjas to say nothing is his administration!

But the people u called fanatics voted massively for Jonathan (a Christian) back in 2011,wetin ilorin people do u?
Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by maasoap(m): 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
noble2faith:

If the north, who are the major supporters of Buhari, could see flaws in his administration, who are d ilorin afonjas to say nothing is wrong in his administration!

Very funny that you didn't realise that your theory goes both way. Have you ever seen anything good about Buhari?
BTW: calling me a young man showed that you're arrogant and rude. I could be your dad's age mate. Don't you think so?
Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by noble2faith(m): 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
yemaldo:

But the people u called fanatics voted massively for Jonathan (a Christian) back in 2011,wetin ilorin people do u?

Young man! No one is talking about election! You seem not to have head nor tail about my message.

We are talking of his administration nt being voted for as president.
Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by Automatic3444(m): 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
all of u that is supporting buhari are animal without no value.... Quote me thouder will fire u and ur generation.. were d yusuf got 55,millions 4 powerbike 4rm... Dos jobless set of human, witch craft and beggers that are supporting d devil call buhari .. He has been spending nigeria money on his health.. D heaven fall... Quote me if thouder no fire u and generation
Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by noble2faith(m): 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
maasoap:

Very funny that you didn't realise that your theory goes both way. Have you ever seen anything good about Buhari?
BTW: calling me a young man showed that you're arrogant and rude. I could be your dad's age mate. Don't you think so?

This calls for evaluation.
Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by poseidon12: 11:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
Sheikh Gumi is the man. Only a deranged Nigerian would still be supporting the bigot Buhari. If the bigot wins a second term, Nigeria is finished. Fulani killers from neighboring countries will overrun Nigeria, aided by Buhari.
God forbid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kalu, Gbajabiamila In Closed Door Meeting At Kalu's Aso Villa Residence (photos) / FG Moves To Establish Two New Agencies Despite Fund Paucity / Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.