Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,483 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi (36360 Views)

Southerners Have Hijacked Jobs Meant For Northerners – Coalition Northern Group / Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet / ”if Not For Shame & Fear Of EFCC, Amaechi & Tinubu Would Have Dumped APC ” Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by opedaydydx9(m): 6:35am On Jun 02, 2018
stanluiz:
point of correction.Sw Yoruba Muslims are still supporting sai baba. They see him as a demi god.
I think you are correct
Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by Deji7474: 6:50am On Jun 02, 2018
The cleric simply does not like Buahri. It is not Buhari that will decide whether the ex gov. must take a mugshot or not. Other people have been taken mugshot since.

Come 2019, Both the South and North will vote for him overwhelmingly.

1 Like

Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 02, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

OMG!!!!!....."These is a plural form of "this".....I was referring to u alone.....except u r more than one.......guy u dullllllllllll!!!!!.......low grade brain.....go and enrol n primary and learn singular and plural and how to construct simple sentences.

With tht nonsense u hve up der I dnt mid to read the nonsense u wrote up der.......dull boy
This one na really mad person o.

U were referring to only me but u followed up Ur "this" a singular word with " ones"? Does "ones" represent a singular term or u cannot understand how to follow a singular word with another singular word?

D dull ones always claim they know.

I won't dignify u with a reply because Ur pay day is multiplied by the number of mentions u can get per month.
Now gerraway to Ur cave.
Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by CioAngels(f): 7:30am On Jun 02, 2018
I cant believe that, there are any northerner against Buhari. Gumi is very correct on many points, but on abandoning Buhari, i don't see it happening because i see this as make believe or deceit.

1 Like

Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by Oluwabash(m): 8:13am On Jun 02, 2018
Sheikh Gumi is just like some of these CAN pastors...benefited from the loot and are unnecessarily angry Buhari has stopped the loot.

When a common man on the street is arrested for alleged fraud, no one person plead his/her cause. But on seeing politically exposed person, our sense of moral takes life.

To Gumi, the earlier you accept that President Buhari will again win 2019 election landslide, the better for you.

And fortunately, Buhari is winning the war against corruption. First time a former governor will be serving jail term in Nigeria.

With Buhari, we will achieve more.

1 Like

Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by Ihateyoumod: 8:29am On Jun 02, 2018
kingkakaone:

This one na really mad person o.

U were referring to only me but u followed up Ur "this" a singular word with " ones"? Does "ones" represent a singular term or u cannot understand how to follow a singular word with another singular word?

D dull ones always claim they know.

I won't dignify u with a reply because Ur pay day is multiplied by the number of mentions u can get per month.
Now gerraway to Ur cave.

So because I'm referring to a singular person I should have said "this one comment" and it will make sense to u...go back to primary sch, dullard...... Sense no dey ur head I swear
Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by Ihateyoumod: 8:31am On Jun 02, 2018
femmoy:

U have no sense. I doubt if you know the politics of ur country or are you an alien?

Shut up, brainless mofo.....what is good for the good is good for the gooseis good for the gander.....
Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 02, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

So because I'm referring to a singular person I should have said "this one comment" and it will make sense to u...go back to primary sch, dullard...... Sense no dey ur head I swear
This guy na real character, he will just pick one word out of a context instead of the whole sentence.

I won't insult u, I now know why u are off, but let me reconstruct that phrase for u so u can be better next time.

Use "this one comments"... Next time, " instead of "this one comment" like u want. English is not that hard, OK?

Now give me my accolades for helping u. No be by insults, reason and comment like a human and most importantly, learn.
Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 02, 2018
PHILipu1:

And can you also tell us those projects that Jonathan initiated and completed for 6 years before he handed over power?
Now u got me wrong...I am not against Buhari neither will I ever be. I started enjoying financial blessings since 2015. I have no reason to be angry at him because God has blessed me and he's still blessing me till today.

I'm only pointing out the mischievous comment of someone.
Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by janetdaniels201: 8:56am On Jun 02, 2018
Buhari has not lost his value in the south, because he has done much for them than Jonathan did. Buhari is winning come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by Ihateyoumod: 9:00am On Jun 02, 2018
kingkakaone:

This guy na real character, he will just pick one word out of a context instead of the whole sentence.

I won't insult u, I now know why u are off, but let me reconstruct that phrase for u so u can be better next time.

Use "this one comments"... Next time, " instead of "this one comment" like u want. English is not that hard, OK?

Now give me my accolades for helping u. No be by insults, reason and comment like a human and most importantly, learn.

U no get sense I swear...teacher way dey teach nonsense, y didn't u use "these" as u earlier opined, relating with u is demeaning.

so if I a say "a persons ability" to reason.....according to u, I am wrong because I am following a singular word "a" with a plural word "persons'.......like I said relating with u is demeaning.

My 5 year old nephew knows d syntax of english language more than u do. Next time when u want to correct someone, ensure u know what u r saying, else u make a complete fool of urself

My #advice...enrol in a primary school to learn d syntax of english language...how to use singular and plural...olodo. Ur not worth my response.
Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by Frankonuche: 9:05am On Jun 02, 2018
Omololu007:
Buhari has not achieve 30% of what he promised to do

Yes I agree with you on the percentage of achievement but 3 years is not enough. Okbye!
Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by Etianwanokon: 9:07am On Jun 02, 2018
This is humiliating. For the first time I support Sheik Gumi
Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by Heywhizzy(m): 9:20am On Jun 02, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

All made up of course.....stories.
not real characters of course, but it is what I see everyday.. you still see many southerners rooting for Buhari through all those means
Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by vertueptime: 9:24am On Jun 02, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

How did d presidency attack NASS and judiciary ??

I dnt even know where to start but since u dnt knw then its ok
Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by Pollyprincess: 9:32am On Jun 02, 2018
cbrass:
you can say that again..we have moved to join our hands with Mr Fela Durotoye
#fela2019

Fela is the man for presidency..
ooni of Ife supports him

1 Like

Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:33am On Jun 02, 2018
Heywhizzy:
not real characters of course, but it is what I see everyday.. you still see many southerners rooting for Buhari through all those means

Too bad for them. Den don' buy bad market.
Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by Uyemi: 10:22am On Jun 02, 2018
Edu3Again:
Only satan will support Buhari & APC

even satan don reject am

1 Like

Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 02, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

U no get sense I swear...teacher way dey teach nonsense, y didn't u use "these" as u earlier opined, relating with u is demeaning.

so if I a say "a persons ability" to reason.....according to u, I am wrong because I am following a singular word "a" with a plural word "persons'.......like I said relating with u is demeaning.

My 5 year old nephew knows d syntax of english language more than u do. Next time when u want to correct someone, ensure u know what u r saying, else u make a complete fool of urself

My #advice...enrol in a primary school to learn d syntax of english language...how to use singular and plural...olodo. Ur not worth my response.
He doesn't even understand how to use a singular verb with other singular words in a sentence.
Now let me help u again..." these ones comment" or "this one comments".
Now, how's that for someone who claims to know better but yet cannot accept his faulty use of English language?
The irony is that the person who needs to learn is the one blowing hot.
I can't reply u again, u need help ASAP.
Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by obonujoker(m): 10:38am On Jun 02, 2018
Oluwabash:
Sheikh Gumi is just like some of these CAN pastors...benefited from the loot and are unnecessarily angry Buhari has stopped the loot.

When a common man on the street is arrested for alleged fraud, no one person plead his/her cause. But on seeing politically exposed person, our sense of moral takes life.

To Gumi, the earlier you accept that President Buhari will again win 2019 election landslide, the better for you.

And fortunately, Buhari is winning the war against corruption. First time a former governor will be serving jail term in Nigeria.

With Buhari, we will achieve more.

BMC.... we've heard you.... grin
Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by carinmom(f): 11:29am On Jun 02, 2018
FriendNG:
Malam Gumi you have 1 vote. We the ignorant Northerners will vote him again. If you like migrate to Niger after he won.

I can remember you ask him not to contest in 2015 that he should allow Kwankwaso to do instead. He won without your support but with God support.

You know what? There are serious people that if they are critical of PMB, I may take them serious and Sheikh Gumi is never one of them. Sheikh Gumi harbours special hatred for PMB and has never said anything good about PMB. I will never forget his comments against Buhari in 2007 when late Umar Yaradua won the presidential election. Gumi has been known to always pass negative comments about the President in every Ramadan Tafsir to the extent that some JIBWIS Ulamas once had to reply him.
Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by Ihateyoumod: 11:31am On Jun 02, 2018
kingkakaone:

He doesn't even understand how to use a singular verb with other singular words in a sentence.
Now let me help u again..." these ones comment" or "this one comments".
Now, how's that for someone who claims to know better but yet cannot accept his faulty use of English language?
The irony is that the person who needs to learn is the one blowing hot.
I can't reply u again, u need help ASAP.

Can't help u, I have given u an advice.......go n learn English syntax. olodo
Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by FriendNG: 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
carinmom:

You know what? There are serious people that if they are critical of PMB, I may take them serious and Sheikh Gumi is never one of them. Sheikh Gumi harbours special hatred for PMB and has never said anything good about PMB. I will never forget his comments against Buhari in 2007 when late Umar Yaradua won the presidential election. Gumi has been known to always pass negative comments about the President in every Ramadan Tafsir to the extent that some JIBWIS Ulamas once had to reply him.

Dama chan basan Buhari yakeba so his statement is not surprising.
Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by biggy26: 2:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
Litblogger:
He might still win the election.

Nothing surprises me in this country anymore.
In life, never allow what you see affect what you truly believe and then give up. If you ain't resolute in life, you will always lose.
Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by carinmom(f): 4:05pm On Jun 02, 2018
FriendNG:

Dama chan basan Buhari yakeba so his statement is not surprising.

Gaskiya, dama ba yau ya fara ba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by sexyanyabubakar(f): 7:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
FriendNG:
Malam Gumi you have 1 vote. We the ignorant Northerners will vote him again. If you like migrate to Niger after he won.

I can remember you ask him not to contest in 2015 that he should allow Kwankwaso to do instead. He won without your support but with God support.

Re: Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi by femmoy(m): 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

Shut up, brainless mofo.....what is good for the good is good for the gooseis good for the gander.....

ur father brainless goat. omo ale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) / Zamfara Lawmakers Collected $10,000 To Stop Impeachment Of Deputy Governor- Boko / Change: Patrick Obahiagbon Lampooned APC, See What He Said On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.