Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

3 Strange Ways Women Behave In Their Periods And How To Adapt To It In Your Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Strange Ways Women Behave In Their Periods And How To Adapt To It In Your Love (2161 Views)

How Do You Behave In Church When You See A Church Member You Recently Banged / 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. (2) (3) (4)

3 Strange Ways Women Behave In Their Periods And How To Adapt To It In Your Love by piamily(f): 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2018
If menstruation were not needful, then God wouldn’t put it in women. Fortunately, some women don’t feel pains, but some do. Sometimes it’s not just the pain that triggers it, but the hormones can have roles to play too. You do not understand what it feels like but read this.

Here are ways women react in their periods which you can relate to. However, these reactions are inevitably unavoidable. *smiles*
Here are ways women react in their periods which you can relate to

1.THE SOBBER REFLEXION

Not all women, but some women become very moody when in their periods. It seems as though the week is hell for her. She might not want to talk to you or maybe play as usual. She might even cancel a date.

*WHAT TO DO;

You can play soft music for her. All you need to do is to be calm knowing she’s passing through much pains and irritations.

You can continue with this post for better strategies.

https://www.heartidotes.com/2018/05/31/3-strange-ways-women-behave-in-their-periods-and-how-to-adapt-to-it-in-your-love-life/
Re: 3 Strange Ways Women Behave In Their Periods And How To Adapt To It In Your Love by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
Stop hyping this menstrual thingy.If u hype menstruation like this what will now happen during pregnancy? I'm a lady ok,i knw dat all women ain't same during their menstrual flow,but then mood swing isn't all that frustrating abeg.Its just a feeling that usually subsides in the shortest of time.No point playing music et al. winkWe are the strongest of vessels mbok.

Re: 3 Strange Ways Women Behave In Their Periods And How To Adapt To It In Your Love by piamily(f): 11:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
Stop hyping this menstrual thingy.If u hype menstruation like this what will now happen during pregnancy? I'm a lady ok,i knw dat all women ain't same during their menstrual flow,but then mood swing isn't all that frustrating abeg.Its just a feeling that usually subsides in the shortest of time.No point playing music et al. winkWe are the strongest of vessels mbok.

Thanks..most guys do complain that's why
Re: 3 Strange Ways Women Behave In Their Periods And How To Adapt To It In Your Love by kmaster007: 12:34am On Jun 02, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
oil dey ur head
Re: 3 Strange Ways Women Behave In Their Periods And How To Adapt To It In Your Love by RemedyLab: 1:48am On Jun 02, 2018
Re: 3 Strange Ways Women Behave In Their Periods And How To Adapt To It In Your Love by ubunja(m): 4:18am On Jun 02, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
pls tell these woman worshippers. personally they tire me with their treatment of women as eggs

Re: 3 Strange Ways Women Behave In Their Periods And How To Adapt To It In Your Love by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:58am On Jun 02, 2018
piamily:

Thanks..most guys do complain that's why

The reason guys do complain is because most girls use that as a weapon on guys either to gain attention,extra care,etc.theres no biggy about the whole thing.

'when A White Girl Is Taken, Forget It She's Taken' But.... / *** / A Woman Who Visits A Man Without Her Parent's Consent Is A Prostitute