Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,493 members, 7,801,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Need Quality Content for Your Blog? - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Need Quality Content for Your Blog? (749 Views)

Where To Get High Quality Content And Experienced Writer That Meets Deadline / Get Quality Content For Your Website, Blog, Etc From Steady Writers / Get The Best Written Content For Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Quality Content for Your Blog? by Thewhizzkid1(m): 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hello bloggers.
Before I go straight to the main message, let me introduce myself. I am Silas Igbe, a medical student, freelance writer and an editor. Now to the message.
Over the years, I have seen blogs which were once booming and later went kaput. I have also seen bloggers who rushed into the blogosphere and also rushed out of it. And it is pitiful that today, a lot of bloggers are making this same mistake. Wonder what this mistake is? It's leaving out the place of CONTENT. Yeah. The mistake bloggers make today is neglecting the fact that CONTENT has a very big role to play in the success of their blog.
Take your blog to be a restaurant for example. If you offer quality food to individuals who come to your restaurant, they will keep coming right? Sure, of course and the reverse will be the case if they are offered bad food. Same is the case for your blog. Quality content is like the food which you offer your visitors. Offer them quality content, they will come back begging for more, offer them bad content, they will never come back again. And of course, with real visitors, comes real traffic and with real traffic, comes the money. � � �
Remember. CONTENT IS KING.
For quality content that will get your visitors addicted to your blog, you can contact me.
Whatsapp : 07030438383
Instagram : siwhizz
LinkedIn: Silas Igbe
Facebook: Silas Igbe (just inbox)
Thanks.
Regards
Silas Igbe

Re: Need Quality Content for Your Blog? by Jboyossai(m): 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
Thewhizzkid1:

Silas Igbe
can you write on tech niche Apple/iOS? (iphone, ipad, macbook, iwatch etc)
atleast 1k word per article

1 Like

Re: Need Quality Content for Your Blog? by Thewhizzkid1(m): 3:50am On Dec 20, 2018
Jboyossai:

can you write on tech niche Apple/iOS? (iphone, ipad, macbook, iwatch etc)
atleast 1k word per article
Yes. I can.

(1) (Reply)

Online Professional Writing Course / Amazon Product Description Writer Needed. Hiring Right Away. / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.