Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Exclusive: Get Winning Products & Data For Mini-importation, And Drop-shipping! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exclusive: Get Winning Products & Data For Mini-importation, And Drop-shipping! (2165 Views)

How To Extract Products Data From H&M With Google Chrome / Best Logistics Companies To Use For Mini Importation Biz / Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive: Get Winning Products & Data For Mini-importation, And Drop-shipping! by Naturalle(f): 9:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
africanman85:
If u are far from a customer and a customer is talking of inspecting your product or need a meet up with u b4 making payment, how do u handle such customer if u are not in d same state ?

Hi, the thread is about getting winning products for your importation business and I'd like to keep it that way. However, to answer your question, I would suggest you set rules for your business.

Choose convenient locations to carry out your business. That is if you live in Lagos then sell and deliver to Lagos residents.

If you are selling to residents outside where you live, then you should have a reliable logistics company that can warehouse and deliver your goods per order.

If you live in Lagos but wish to sell to people outside Lagos and you don't have a reliable logistics company, practice PAY BEFORE SERVICE.

And if the customer in a different state doesn't want to pay before service, please DO NOT SELL.

These are my suggestions based on my experiences of course. If you find other ways to go about it, please enlighten me as well.
Re: Exclusive: Get Winning Products & Data For Mini-importation, And Drop-shipping! by Naturalle(f): 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
Are you still thinking of what to import that will sell and how you will sell it? Check my signature.

@Lalasticlala Hi there.

Re: Exclusive: Get Winning Products & Data For Mini-importation, And Drop-shipping! by Theophinio(m): 9:25am On Feb 18, 2023
A very helpful thread for me

Thank you very much ma
Re: Exclusive: Get Winning Products & Data For Mini-importation, And Drop-shipping! by Theophinio(m): 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2023
Naturalle:
Are you still thinking of what to import that will sell and how you will sell it? Check my signature.

@Lalasticlala Hi there.

Good evening ma

Great value I got here

Please do you know a tool I can use to search for a product selling massively here in Nigeria or outside

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where To Buy Cheap Untested And Tested Phones And Laptops / Do You Trade Volatility 75 Index? Killing It With My Strategy / Real-time Lottery System Using Mobile Phones (Business Idea)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.