Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,777,094 members, 6,616,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 December 2021 at 07:10 PM

Study In Hungary/ Student Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In Hungary/ Student Visa (7312 Views)

Swedish Admissions And Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Nigerians In Hungary....lets Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Hungary/ Student Visa by dahoney1(m): 1:18am On Jun 02, 2018
I just got admitted to one of the universities in Hungary . The admission letter has sent to me. I will be going for the visa interview in the second week of this month. Please i need more information about the visa interview. In addition if you are an aspirant Or a student studying in Hungary let hook up and discuss about life in Hungary.

2 Likes

Re: Study In Hungary/ Student Visa by kunzzy4me(m): 2:32am On Jun 02, 2018
Pls how did u process the admission. N What school
Re: Study In Hungary/ Student Visa by dahoney1(m): 12:49pm On Jun 02, 2018
Application is possible by sending the required application documents by regular mail to the Centre for Communications. An application can only be considered for admission if the registration fee (100 EUR) is paid.

Application1.Application documents
A complete application consists of the following documents:

Completed application form;
Officially certified copy / copies of high school or university degree / degrees (in English);
Officially certified copy of the Transcript of Records of previous studies (including the list of complete courses/subjects and the results) (in English);
Certificate of English language knowledge, which can be the following:
Officially certified copy of TOEFL iBT certificate with minimum score of 60; OR
Officially certified copy of IELTS certificate with minimum score of 5.5; OR
Officially certified copy of intermediate level English language certificate issued by any language centers accredited by the Hungarian Educational Authority Accreditation Centre for Foreign Language Examinations (www.nyak.hu); OR
If the applicant completed his/her previous studies in an institution where the language of instruction is English, the applicant may present an original Attestation of Language Proficiency.
Officially certified copy of the valid passport (with the place and date of expiration) OR in case of EU-citizenship officially certified copy of valid ID card or driving licence;
CV in English;
Motivation letter in English;
4 passport-sized photographs;
Verification of the bank transfer of the registration fee for application, which is 100 EUR (non-refundable fee);
Submitting letters of recommendation is an advantage.

Thats the procedure i followed and everything was a success.
For the english proficiency, i got a reference letter from one of my lecturer stating that my Bsc program were taught in english. University of Pannonia

1 Like

Re: Study In Hungary/ Student Visa by olaoluwa13: 3:11am On Jun 26, 2018
Name of the school pls?
Re: Study In Hungary/ Student Visa by krezorn: 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
How much is their school fees and did you pay your school fees b4 receiving the admission letter?
Re: Study In Hungary/ Student Visa by dahoney1(m): 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
I applied to the university of Pannonia.
There tuition fee is €2200 per semester and it is mandatory for you to pay for the first academic year ( 2 semesters) before you can get your admission letter.
The tuition fee depends on the university you are applying to. I thing the highest i have seen is €3600 per semester. You can also search online
Re: Study In Hungary/ Student Visa by Nsiehi: 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
Bros, what about work for international students? Is it easy for them to secure a job? Please tell us more about living expenses.

1 Like

Re: Study In Hungary/ Student Visa by kismo(m): 6:33am On Jun 27, 2018
Nsiehi:
Bros, what about work for international students? Is it easy for them to secure a job? Please tell us more about living expenses.

Nice question. Please we need answer to this please.
Re: Study In Hungary/ Student Visa by dahoney1(m): 7:22am On Jun 27, 2018
I don't really know about that, but with what i heard, it is difficult to find a job in hungary because of their language. For you to get a better job, you must be able to speak their language.
Re: Study In Hungary/ Student Visa by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 27, 2018
Have you done your visa interview? How much did you show in your bank statement?
dahoney1:

I don't really know about that, but with what i heard, it is difficult to find a job in hungary because of their language. For you to get a better job, you must be able to speak their language.
Re: Study In Hungary/ Student Visa by dahoney1(m): 9:21am On Jun 27, 2018
Yes. About 10million naira ( my sponsor's account ) Am still waiting for the decision from the embassy.
Re: Study In Hungary/ Student Visa by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2018
What date was your interview?
dahoney1:

Yes. About 10million naira ( my sponsor's account ) Am still waiting for the decision from the embassy.
Re: Study In Hungary/ Student Visa by dahoney1(m): 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
19th june
Re: Study In Hungary/ Student Visa by KhadyM(f): 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
Hello..I'm going to Budapest too. Which university did you get into?
Re: Study In Hungary/ Student Visa by dahoney1(m): 12:02am On Jul 10, 2018
University of pannonia, Vesprem.
Have gotten your visa?
Re: Study In Hungary/ Student Visa by KhadyM(f): 8:21am On Jul 10, 2018
Not yet. Soon though. Im going to the Central European University.
Re: Study In Hungary/ Student Visa by dahoney1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2018
@justwise
please my Visa was refused today. Reason is because my cousin is my sponsor. They said it's against their act (law). They said it is only my parent or my siblings that can sponsor me.

My question
I got eight days to appeal, my cousin want to transfer some cash to my account let say 2million. Will they accept it knowly that the money is not up to a month in my account. And it's has been up to 3months that I used the account, I hope that won't be a problem also.

Am i good to go with the 2M In my account i have paid for the first year. The programme is 2yrs.

CC justwise
Re: Study In Hungary/ Student Visa by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 13, 2018
You need a 6 month statement and that sort of money must've been coming in and going out during that period. It might be a problem if you've not used your account in 6 months. Your parents and/or grandparents are allowed to be your sponsors though, so if that sort of money has come into their accounts, you can tell your cousin to transfer it there and use it. They just have to write and sign a letter saying they'll sponsor you.
dahoney1:
@justwise
please my Visa was refused today. Reason is because my cousin is my sponsor. They said it's against their act (law). They said it is only my parent or my siblings that can sponsor me.

My question
I got eight days to appeal, my cousin want to transfer some cash to my account let say 2million. Will they accept it knowly that the money is not up to a month in my account. And it's has been up to 3months that I used the account, I hope that won't be a problem also.

Am i good to go with the 2M In my account i have paid for the first year. The programme is 2yrs.

CC justwise
Re: Study In Hungary/ Student Visa by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 13, 2018
When are you going for your interview?
KhadyM:
Not yet. Soon though. Im going to the Central European University.
Re: Study In Hungary/ Student Visa by KhadyM(f): 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2018
Achobandu:
When are you going for your interview?

19 July.
Re: Study In Hungary/ Student Visa by dahoney1(m): 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
Okay. Thanks.
I will appeal the decision.

Achobandu:
You need a 6 month statement and that sort of money must've been coming in and going out during that period. It might be a problem if you've not used your account in 6 months. Your parents and/or grandparents are allowed to be your sponsors though, so if that sort of money has come into their accounts, you can tell your cousin to transfer it there and use it. They just have to write and sign a letter saying they'll sponsor you.
Re: Study In Hungary/ Student Visa by ebukandos: 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2018
Please house advice me I got admission to study in Hungary pecs university my tuition fee for first semester has been paid by my sponsor which is my brother in law my question is I work at federal teaching hospital with waec which I have been running the money that came into it last three months is over one million and my salary been paid of 30k a month should I present my in law bank statement which has up to 8million is his account along side with my with I has 200k as balance but been running the account please someone should advice my interview date is next week
Re: Study In Hungary/ Student Visa by dahoney1(m): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
Check here. I have replied you here

https://www.nairaland.com/1098900/hungary-visa-enquiry

ebukandos:
Please house advice me I got admission to study in Hungary pecs university my tuition fee for first semester has been paid by my sponsor which is my brother in law my question is I work at federal teaching hospital with waec which I have been running the money that came into it last three months is over one million and my salary been paid of 30k a month should I present my in law bank statement which has up to 8million is his account along side with my with I has 200k as balance but been running the account please someone should advice my interview date is next week
Re: Study In Hungary/ Student Visa by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
After the interview, did you have to do anything else? Like sign anything? I'm scared I might have missed something cos it's more than 22 days and I've not heard back from them.
dahoney1:
19th june
Re: Study In Hungary/ Student Visa by Ope04: 2:53am On Feb 10, 2019
Please can someone help me with information on how to go by the issue of sponsorship. Am planning to apply to study in university of pecs but I don't know maybe they can accept it if I tell them that my aunty is sponsoring me.

1 Like

Re: Study In Hungary/ Student Visa by BarristerAlarig: 12:03am On Feb 15, 2019
Ope04:
Please can someone help me with information on how to go by the issue of sponsorship. Am planning to apply to study in university of pecs but I don't know maybe they can accept it if I tell them that my aunty is sponsoring me.

Maybe your aunt can transfer the money(tuition +living expenses to your account ) and write a letter to the embassy explaining that she intends sponsoring you .
Re: Study In Hungary/ Student Visa by NEROSKY(m): 9:40am On May 12, 2020
dahoney1:
Application is possible by sending the required application documents by regular mail to the Centre for Communications. An application can only be considered for admission if the registration fee (100 EUR) is paid.

Application1.Application documents
A complete application consists of the following documents:

Completed application form;
Officially certified copy / copies of high school or university degree / degrees (in English);
Officially certified copy of the Transcript of Records of previous studies (including the list of complete courses/subjects and the results) (in English);
Certificate of English language knowledge, which can be the following:
Officially certified copy of TOEFL iBT certificate with minimum score of 60; OR
Officially certified copy of IELTS certificate with minimum score of 5.5; OR
Officially certified copy of intermediate level English language certificate issued by any language centers accredited by the Hungarian Educational Authority Accreditation Centre for Foreign Language Examinations (www.nyak.hu); OR
If the applicant completed his/her previous studies in an institution where the language of instruction is English, the applicant may present an original Attestation of Language Proficiency.
Officially certified copy of the valid passport (with the place and date of expiration) OR in case of EU-citizenship officially certified copy of valid ID card or driving licence;
CV in English;
Motivation letter in English;
4 passport-sized photographs;
Verification of the bank transfer of the registration fee for application, which is 100 EUR (non-refundable fee);
Submitting letters of recommendation is an advantage.

Thats the procedure i followed and everything was a success.
For the english proficiency, i got a reference letter from one of my lecturer stating that my Bsc program were taught in english. University of Pannonia

Please do you include any bank statement and how much was in it?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

First Batch Of 259 Hajj Pilgrims Arrive Sokoto / Don't Fly Bellview! / Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.