Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Screening Exercise For Operations & Maintenance Technician @ Egbin Power Plant - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Screening Exercise For Operations & Maintenance Technician @ Egbin Power Plant (8681 Views)

2021 Egbin Power Plc Operations & Maintenance Technician Program For Trainee / ExxonMobil Recruitment for operations and maintenance technician 2019 / Egbin Power PLC Latest Job Recruitment (5 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Screening Exercise For Operations & Maintenance Technician @ Egbin Power Plant by horlaryeanca: 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
testyismine:

How was the interview
it was good, we were first taken round the mechanical workshop and to where the turbines are then to
the control room, where they explained the processes involved in generating the power.
after all these, we were interviewed base on the experience in those places.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screening Exercise For Operations & Maintenance Technician @ Egbin Power Plant by testyismine(m): 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2018
horlaryeanca:

it was good, we were first taken round the mechanical workshop and to where the turbines are then to
the control room, where they explained the processes involved in generating the power.

How many were u?
Re: Screening Exercise For Operations & Maintenance Technician @ Egbin Power Plant by Mobidot(m): 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
horlaryeanca:

How many are you in all?
Re: Screening Exercise For Operations & Maintenance Technician @ Egbin Power Plant by horlaryeanca: 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
Mobidot:
How many are you in all?

i think we are not more than 27
Re: Screening Exercise For Operations & Maintenance Technician @ Egbin Power Plant by omorogbeo: 6:08am On Jun 14, 2018
were did u do the interview egbin or fipl
Re: Screening Exercise For Operations & Maintenance Technician @ Egbin Power Plant by horlaryeanca: 7:49am On Jun 14, 2018
omorogbeo:
were did u do the interview egbin or fipl
egbin
Re: Screening Exercise For Operations & Maintenance Technician @ Egbin Power Plant by omorogbeo: 10:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
did u do the interview at lagos or port harcourt. i did at lagos and i am still waiting for them.
Re: Screening Exercise For Operations & Maintenance Technician @ Egbin Power Plant by horlaryeanca: 6:29am On Jun 15, 2018
omorogbeo:
did u do the interview at lagos or port harcourt. i did at lagos and i am still waiting for them.

Lagos
Re: Screening Exercise For Operations & Maintenance Technician @ Egbin Power Plant by jeremiah123: 6:53am On Jun 15, 2018
Has FIPL called for aptitude test how much interview
Re: Screening Exercise For Operations & Maintenance Technician @ Egbin Power Plant by omorogbeo: 9:30am On Jun 15, 2018
@ horlaryeance please inbox me ur number
Re: Screening Exercise For Operations & Maintenance Technician @ Egbin Power Plant by ojmaroni247(m): 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
I swear I haven't heard anything from the Portharcourt FIPL
jeremiah123:
Has FIPL called for aptitude test how much interview
Re: Screening Exercise For Operations & Maintenance Technician @ Egbin Power Plant by globaba11(m): 11:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
I got invitation for the first interview but I dint check my mail on time . funny tin am staying in ijede.. so painful..
Re: Screening Exercise For Operations & Maintenance Technician @ Egbin Power Plant by DADAGBENGA1(m): 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2018
Please Ooo, I applied for EGHIN industrial training (for university students "400level" from July to December) . They sent me an email on June 6 to fill a for on or before June 11 but I just saw the email today. Is there any body in this forum who was sent the same message? If there is, have you gotten another email from them after you filled the form? And what was the content of the email...
Re: Screening Exercise For Operations & Maintenance Technician @ Egbin Power Plant by Narrowbaby1: 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2018
Pls has anybody in this forum been called after d second interview?
Re: Screening Exercise For Operations & Maintenance Technician @ Egbin Power Plant by Narrowbaby1: 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2018
Pls Sir, have u been called after d second interview BC my husband went as well?
horlaryeanca:

Re: Screening Exercise For Operations & Maintenance Technician @ Egbin Power Plant by horlaryeanca: 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
Narrowbaby1:
Pls has anybody in this forum been called after d second interview?

they are yet to call. is he on WhatsApp? if yes let him add me with this number 08145675685
Re: Screening Exercise For Operations & Maintenance Technician @ Egbin Power Plant by Narrowbaby1: 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
Thank You.
horlaryeanca:

they are yet to call. is he on WhatsApp? if yes let him add me with this number 08145675685

2 Likes

Re: Screening Exercise For Operations & Maintenance Technician @ Egbin Power Plant by SHILIINZ101(m): 7:46am On Apr 26, 2019
Ernestblack:
Hello.... who is with me on this!!!

Dear Candidate,

We received your application for the Operations & Maintenance Technician Trainee Program 2018.

We are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted for a screening exercise as detailed below:

Date: 4th June, 2018

Time: 3.00pm (Batch D)

Venue: Engr. Foluseke Abidemi Somolu

Sports & Social Club

Egbin Power Plc.

Ijede, Ikorodu,

Lagos.

Please bring along with you, a printed copy of this invitation. We will advise that you start out early because of the distance depending on where you are coming from.

Kindly take note of the following:

1. Please ensure you put on covered shoes.

2. Introduce yourself to the security personnel at the gate stating that you are scheduled for a screening exercise.

3. If you are travelling, you should make plans to extend your stay for more than 1 day (Successful candidates from the screening exercise will get an invitation to attend the next phase of the recruitment exercise within 24Hrs)

Kind Regards,

Egbin Recruiter

Human Resource
Egbin Power Plc

Egbin Power Station Complex, Ikorodu, Nigeria

recruiter@egbin-power.com

www.egbin-power.com

How long btw the date u reccieved d invite n exam date
Re: Screening Exercise For Operations & Maintenance Technician @ Egbin Power Plant by Lexraphael: 8:19pm On May 07, 2019
Please who is with me on this

We received your application for the EGBIN 2019 Operations & Maintenance Technician Programme. We are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted for a screening exercise as detailed below:

Date: Tuesday, May 14, 2019.
Time: 2.00pm

Batch Nos: F
Venue: Engr. Foluseke Abidemi Somolu Sports & Social Club Egbin Power Plc. Ijede, Ikorodu, Lagos.

Please bring along with you, a printed copy of this invitation and a valid means of identification. We will advise that you start out early because of the distance depending on where you are coming from.

2. Introduce yourself to the security personnel at the gate stating that you are scheduled for a screening exercise; present an acceptable ID.
3. If you are travelling, it is advisable that you set out a day before the date of the screening exercise.

Kind Regards.

www.egbin-power.com

Egbin Recruiter

Human Resource
Egbin Power Plc

www.egbin-power.com
Re: Screening Exercise For Operations & Maintenance Technician @ Egbin Power Plant by icagbons: 1:28am On May 08, 2019
I haven't gotten any invite yet. I wish you success!

Lexraphael:
Please who is with me on this

We received your application for the EGBIN 2019 Operations & Maintenance Technician Programme. We are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted for a screening exercise as detailed below:

Date: Tuesday, May 14, 2019.
Time: 2.00pm

Batch Nos: F
Venue: Engr. Foluseke Abidemi Somolu Sports & Social Club Egbin Power Plc. Ijede, Ikorodu, Lagos.

Please bring along with you, a printed copy of this invitation and a valid means of identification. We will advise that you start out early because of the distance depending on where you are coming from.

2. Introduce yourself to the security personnel at the gate stating that you are scheduled for a screening exercise; present an acceptable ID.
3. If you are travelling, it is advisable that you set out a day before the date of the screening exercise.

Kind Regards.

www.egbin-power.com

Egbin Recruiter

Human Resource
Egbin Power Plc

www.egbin-power.com

Re: Screening Exercise For Operations & Maintenance Technician @ Egbin Power Plant by jeremiah123: 2:10am On May 09, 2019
Guys that have done before can I gate crash
Re: Screening Exercise For Operations & Maintenance Technician @ Egbin Power Plant by icagbons: 10:19am On May 15, 2019
You cannot gate crash. They have list of the names of those people they invited for the test, so they will check their list.

jeremiah123:
Guys that
have done before can I gate crash
Re: Screening Exercise For Operations & Maintenance Technician @ Egbin Power Plant by natosjahdi: 1:37am On Jul 03, 2019
Please has anybody been called after the 2nd interview

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unity Bank Recruitment / Recent Jobs,apply If You Are Qualified / Alan & Grant Job Recruitment (16 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.