Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,467 members, 7,781,353 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:01 PM

She Just Told Me That She Had A Baby For Me After Four Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Just Told Me That She Had A Baby For Me After Four Years (3700 Views)

Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Just Told Me That She Had A Baby For Me After Four Years by BornAgainMay: 3:58am On Jun 02, 2018
I had this Girlfriend in School while I was in My Second year. She was in another school but always visit at my bake and call, She was also a Virgin then, Whenever she comes around, she usually buy me food stuff because, I was very broke.

After trying to penetrate her one Night, it was successful and the sweetness made me Cum into Her. The next day she went back home to also get food stuff for herself, few days later, she called me that she was Pregnant, that she had leave the parents house to live with the grandma, so the parents wont notice the pregnancy because they will kill her.

I scolded her to know if she is trying to get pregnant from another man and accuse me of being responsible, she was really crying on the other side of the telephone and cursing me at the same time. I stopped calling to know how serious she was.

I called her after some days and she told me she was playing prank to know my kind of person. I stopped calling her.

It was recently, during her birthday that i chatted her and told her how disappointed i felt knowing she aborted my baby. She told me she neva aborted her but i will never see her.

She confessed having my baby. Showed me the picture and honestly, she looks like me but i cant just accept that fact for the fact that she kept it secret till after four years.

Help me out in my decision
Re: She Just Told Me That She Had A Baby For Me After Four Years by malware: 4:07am On Jun 02, 2018
Four years and you've not seen your child? How do you want to convince the child that you're her father, when she's all grown up now? How?

6 Likes

Re: She Just Told Me That She Had A Baby For Me After Four Years by OhGeeBee: 4:24am On Jun 02, 2018
Your mumu no be here o.

She told you she was pregnant for you which she later denied.

After four years she told you again jokingly that she's with your 4years old daughter and you believe her?

The next you'll hear is.... Won't you pay her school fees, you're not even caring won't you buy her clothes.

Oshare get yourself a wife make love to her and bear children that you have every right to.

1 Like

Re: She Just Told Me That She Had A Baby For Me After Four Years by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:31am On Jun 02, 2018
grin

cool cool

It was ur choice when u stopped calling her.. U we're not there while she's fighting alone..

Now, u have 2 options:

1. Go & fight for ur rights & face her family. wink

OR

2. Just live ur life & pretend nothing happened.. cool

But whatever ur decision u gonna make later, always remember the LAW OF KARMA... grin

Good luck Baby Daddy

6 Likes

Re: She Just Told Me That She Had A Baby For Me After Four Years by austyn0(m): 4:32am On Jun 02, 2018
Am I the only person that thinks thiS story just doesn't add up....

5 Likes

Re: She Just Told Me That She Had A Baby For Me After Four Years by BornAgainMay: 4:40am On Jun 02, 2018
austyn0:
Am I the only person that thinks thiS story just doesn't add up....

It adds up bro. I am currently in that mess.

I love the comments above bcz she has started demanding money from me.

I think, Why she told me about the baby was that she noticed, i was out of the country.

1 Like

Re: She Just Told Me That She Had A Baby For Me After Four Years by roqrules04(m): 4:41am On Jun 02, 2018
Nigeria needs to introduce "Child support Laws"

At least you will be paying for the child's upkeep and still try and see your investment even if it's just for 30mins in a month.

1 Like

Re: She Just Told Me That She Had A Baby For Me After Four Years by BornAgainMay: 4:46am On Jun 02, 2018
OhGeeBee:
Your mumu no be here o.

After four years she told you again jokingly that she's with your 4years old daughter and you believe her?

The next you'll hear is.... Won't you pay her school fees, you're not even caring won't you buy her clothes.

Oshare get yourself a wife make love to her and bear children that you have every right to.

I am ready to buy those things for my baby but I need to be sure.. I told her that my ppl will visit to take the baby for DNA, of which she agreed but told me that she won't allow my family to touch her on the process.

She gave another reason for concealing the pregnancy, that i was living in abject poverty then and she knows, i cant take responsibility of the child.

If the baby is mine, I will give her and the mother the best because they will save me the stress of going into marriage anytime soon
Re: She Just Told Me That She Had A Baby For Me After Four Years by donstan18: 4:52am On Jun 02, 2018
How I wish the lady is rich, so that she'll deprive you the right of seeing or having anything to do with that child.

You are a crook, Mr man. How do you mean you stopped calling her to know if she was seriously pregnant? Who are you deceiving? Did for once had the thought to Stopped calling her when she was bringing you foodstuff and showing you care a husband should deserve?

You met her a virgin, took her virginity, got her pregnant and still had to guts and audacity to question and scold her if she was carrying another man's baby when she confronted you. I detest you for that.

I can authoritatively put it to you that she didn't tell you it was a prank, you just added that to get justification of abandoning her with that baby

I know you needed to secure your career then, but you were selfish not to think about her aswell.
It's so unfortunate she gave her virginity to a selfish man.
You abandoned her and left her to fight alone!
You took her virginity and abandoned her after putting her in a family way!
You proved of being a heartless father, man, brother and son.

But you still have a chance, Mr man. embarassed

You don't even need DNA because deep inside you, you know you are the father, but for security purposes(DNA should be done). Apologize and look for that lady, put down your ego, beg and ask for her forgiveness, shower her and the baby enough care a wife and child should deserve, she was there for you in school when you had nothing, but you betrayed her. Try to make things up and be a better man, please.

15 Likes

Re: She Just Told Me That She Had A Baby For Me After Four Years by OhGeeBee: 4:55am On Jun 02, 2018
BornAgainMay:

I am ready to buy those things for my baby but I need to be sure.. I told her that my ppl will visit to take the baby for DNA, of which she agreed but told me that she won't allow my family to touch her on the process.

She gave another reason for concealing the pregnancy, that i was living in abject poverty then and she knows, i cant take responsibility of the child.

If the baby is mine, I will give her and the mother the best because they will save me the stress of going into marriage anytime soon
That is necessary. But why won't she allow them to touch their baby?? It's funny tho'

Just make sure a trusted doc performs the DNA.
Re: She Just Told Me That She Had A Baby For Me After Four Years by BornAgainMay: 6:26am On Jun 02, 2018
donstan18:
How I wish the lady is rich, so that she'll deprive you the right of seeing or having anything to do with that child.

You are a crook, Mr man. How do you mean you stopped calling her to know if she was seriously pregnant? Who are you deceiving? Did for once had the thought to Stopped calling her when she was bringing you foodstuff and showing you care a husband should deserve?

You met her a virgin, took her virginity, got her pregnant and still had to guts and audacity to question and scold her if she was carrying another man's baby when she confronted you. I detest you for that.

I can authoritatively put it to you that she didn't tell you it was a prank, you just added that to get justification of abandoning her with that baby

I know you needed to secure your career then, but you were selfish not to think about her aswell.
It's so unfortunate she gave her virginity to a selfish man.
You abandoned her and left her to fight alone!
You took her virginity and abandoned her after putting her in a family way!
You proved of being a heartless father, man, brother and son.

But you still have a chance, Mr man. embarassed

You don't even need DNA because deep inside you, you know you are the father, but for security purposes(DNA should be done). Apologize and look for that lady, put down your ego, beg and ask for her forgiveness, shower her and the baby enough care a wife and child should deserve, she was there for you in school when you had nothing, but you betrayed her. Try to make things up and be a better man, please.

I am no crook bro, maybe school mentality that caused it, i told my frd about her being a virgin and he told me that the girl cant be virgin that she must have applied something to her vagina. I was forced to even take her to hospital to get her tested of HIV before she left my home.

It was dsam friend that told me she wants to use it and extort money from me. That i need to be careful. As a boy then and campus guy, i followed his advice.

I asked Her, who she told the parents was responsible for the pregnancy, she told me that she told them that she was raped on the road and because of the love she had for me, that she cant abort the baby.

Everything is like a movie to me honestly, Thou, i am begining to re-invent that feelings she had for me then and she is promising to give me soft landing,

1 Like

Re: She Just Told Me That She Had A Baby For Me After Four Years by front4line: 7:11am On Jun 02, 2018
Tales by moonlight
Re: She Just Told Me That She Had A Baby For Me After Four Years by Wisedove(m): 7:54am On Jun 02, 2018
BornAgainMay:

I am no crook bro, maybe school mentality that caused it, i told my frd about her being a virgin and he told me that the girl cant be virgin that she must have applied something to her vagina. I was forced to even take her to hospital to get her tested of HIV before she left my home.

It was dsam friend that told me she wants to use it and extort money from me. That i need to be careful. As a boy then and campus guy, i followed his advice.

I asked Her, who she told the parents was responsible for the pregnancy, she told me that she told them that she was raped on the road and because of the love she had for me, that she cant abort the baby.

Everything is like a movie to me honestly, Thou, i am begining to re-invent that feelings she had for me then and she is promising to give me soft landing,
Your point is not adding up bro. You said that she was the one buying you stuffs always when you're broke and after "the do" your friend told you she said she's pregnant just to extort you and you believe that?
Are you for real?

Just admit the fact that you've messed up in the past due the the reasons best known to all bustling young guys and be responsible for your daughter and if she's willing to go with you too do all you can to make her happy and that will serve as your means of apologizing and also showing that you appreciated her past efforts on you.

Don't act too smart bro remember "what goes around comes around "
Peace out!!!!

6 Likes

Re: She Just Told Me That She Had A Baby For Me After Four Years by donstan18: 8:05am On Jun 02, 2018
BornAgainMay:

Desist from that your friend and go take care of your child and the mother.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Just Told Me That She Had A Baby For Me After Four Years by pedrilo: 8:49am On Jun 02, 2018
Wisedove:

Your point is not adding up bro. You said that she was the one buying you stuffs always when you're broke and after "the do" your friend told you she said she's pregnant just to extort you and you believe that?
Are you for real?

Just admit the fact that you've messed up in the past due the the reasons best known to all bustling young guys and be responsible for your daughter and if she's willing to go with you too do all you can to make her happy and that will serve as your means of apologizing and also showing that you appreciated her past efforts on you.

Don't act too smart bro remember "what goes around comes around "
Peace out!!!!
its a made up story.
Re: She Just Told Me That She Had A Baby For Me After Four Years by khiaa(f): 9:08am On Jun 02, 2018
How did she know she was pregnant after only a few days of having sex? undecided

1 Like

Re: She Just Told Me That She Had A Baby For Me After Four Years by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:15am On Jun 02, 2018
Lol

So many pregnancy stories this days
Re: She Just Told Me That She Had A Baby For Me After Four Years by gonkin(m): 9:36am On Jun 02, 2018
BornAgainMay:
I had this Girlfriend in School while I was in My Second year. She was in another school but always visit at my bake and call, She was also a Virgin then, Whenever she comes around, she usually buy me food stuff because, I was very broke.

After trying to penetrate her one Night, it was successful and the sweetness made me Cum into Her. The next day she went back home to also get food stuff for herself, few days later, she called me that she was Pregnant, that she had leave the parents house to live with the grandma, so the parents wont notice the pregnancy because they will kill her.

I scolded her to know if she is trying to get pregnant from another man and accuse me of being responsible, she was really crying on the other side of the telephone and cursing me at the same time. I stopped calling to know how serious she was.

I called her after some days and she told me she was playing prank to know my kind of person. I stopped calling her.

It was recently, during her birthday that i chatted her and told her how disappointed i felt knowing she aborted my baby. She told me she neva aborted her but i will never see her.

She confessed having my baby. Showed me the picture and honestly, she looks like me but i cant just accept that fact for the fact that she kept it secret till after four years.

Help me out in my decision

I had a girl that played a prank on me too. I took her virginity and we always did it raw but i only cum in her when she just got off her period. So she pranked me one time that she hasn't seen her period. I was like ok but dying inside. So she claimed to have gone for a test and was confirmed pregnant and i sounded excited even with seeing her claimed report. Then she reacted that she has to abort the pregnancy cuz of her school. I was like no way. Faked tears and all later she opened up that its a prank just checking if i really loved her cuz she had a friend that got ditch by her bf cuz of pregnancy. I told her she better get pregnant for real (inside i was relieved cuz i really didn't have the finances).

Some years back we met cuz weve broken up. Then she reminded of of that prank our child would have been 4 year and i just laughed.

But your case is like a scam. Maybe she dont know the father and just wanna pin it on u. She td u she aborted yet claims you are the daddy. So a girl i had sex with years back can just one day tell me. She had a kid for me. Guy seriously if you got the time do a DNA test cuz girls these days are remarkable. Its one of the major reasons I DONT SHARE A GIRL. If she cheats its bye bye. No 2nd chances. Im really strict about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Just Told Me That She Had A Baby For Me After Four Years by austyn0(m): 9:49am On Jun 02, 2018
khiaa:
How did she know she was pregnant after only a few days of having sex? undecided
sweetheart I wondered exactly abou the same thing earlier, buh decided to stay still because I do not know much abou it...Thankyiu for this question.
Re: She Just Told Me That She Had A Baby For Me After Four Years by Joephat(m): 11:02am On Jun 02, 2018
khiaa:

Thats the issue and why i scolded her as of then.....
Re: She Just Told Me That She Had A Baby For Me After Four Years by khiaa(f): 12:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
Joephat:

Thats the issue and why i scolded her as of then.....

Before you do anything get a DNA test done on the child. Seriously, I think you are being played.
Re: She Just Told Me That She Had A Baby For Me After Four Years by khiaa(f): 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2018
austyn0:
sweetheart I wondered exactly abou the same thing earlier, buh decided to stay still because I do not know much abou it...Thankyiu for this question.

He's probably being played, she was already pregnant. undecided
Re: She Just Told Me That She Had A Baby For Me After Four Years by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
OhGeeBee:
Your mumu no be here o.

....My brother,I tire for this matter walahi.
Re: She Just Told Me That She Had A Baby For Me After Four Years by Apina(m): 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2018
You have made the right decision to first conduct a DNA test, no need playing to the gallery, at this time you should be logical in taking decisions and not subscribe to any form of sentiment cos she might just be looking for her next meal undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Victoria Bateman Went Completely Unclad During A Speech To Protest Brexit / 72-year-old Man Caught Having Three-Some With Primary School Kids (Photo) / Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.