Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,941 members, 7,806,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

What A Horrible Experience I Had This Morning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Horrible Experience I Had This Morning (6044 Views)

Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in / This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. / How I Managed To Break Up With One Of My Edo Babe. It Was A Horrible Experiene. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Horrible Experience I Had This Morning by drstrange12(m): 5:51am On Jun 02, 2018
What a horrible experience i had dis morning....

Ok a lady friend decided to spend the nite as she could not make it home due too TGIF birthday bash of a friend, so its not a bad biggie, so this early hours of the morning she snuck into my room, i noticed didnt say a word, dhe lied down beside me, started touching me down there, ok jr is already nodding in Agreement, and i was saying stop nodding, nothing for u (in my mind), for the records i dont have a gf, am a lone ranger, all of a sudden it started, there was no lite, after some few minutes i started having this feeling that something reeks the air not that much, so i got up to like change the CD maybe its slushed, and to my surprised she got up too and went back to the visitors room without saying a word, i was shocked, then i took a touch went to the bath, and lo and behold, the reason she left was starring me in the eyes, blood!!!, oh my f**king goodness!!!, i hated myself right away, it was irritating.., i washed right away with soap like 3 times, went back to the roam, Locked the door and started imagining if it was without CD, i still cant sleep, i dont want to blame her, but how da heck didnt she know that she was on, i will never know..

Hope i no go die sha

in other news, my angel just gave birth to 7 wonderful adoring pups

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Horrible Experience I Had This Morning by HungerBAD: 5:54am On Jun 02, 2018
She was on her red flag?

In my culture, that is seven(7) years of badluck for you.

I kid you not.

2 Likes

Re: What A Horrible Experience I Had This Morning by Anigreat: 5:54am On Jun 02, 2018
lipsrsealed

If you die, na you go be the first? you no see your mate were de die everyday.

6 Likes

Re: What A Horrible Experience I Had This Morning by Cutehector(m): 6:02am On Jun 02, 2018
Please let's stop having sex in the dark. Guys I know konji can make you forget but due to health reasons, please try to see the kind of hole you are chooking your prick inside. Thank you angry

4 Likes

Re: What A Horrible Experience I Had This Morning by drstrange12(m): 6:05am On Jun 02, 2018
cry, aye mi, temi ba mi

2 Likes

Re: What A Horrible Experience I Had This Morning by HungerBAD: 6:07am On Jun 02, 2018
Cutehector:
Please let's stop having sex in the dark. Guys I know konji can make you forget but due to health reasons, please try to see the kind of hole you are chooking your prick inside. Thank you angry

You never disappoint.

You mean it has to have a NAFDAC number?
Re: What A Horrible Experience I Had This Morning by drstrange12(m): 6:10am On Jun 02, 2018
Anigreat:
lipsrsealed

If you die, na you go be the first? you no see your mate were de die everyday.

cry
Re: What A Horrible Experience I Had This Morning by Cutehector(m): 6:16am On Jun 02, 2018
HungerBAD:

You never disappoint.

You mean it has to have a NAFDAC number?
Boss yes oo.. Because these university girls eh, they can carry all sorts of things down there. Before when I was naive, she would say, please off the light, due to konji, I go just use speed off light.. But now, I know better.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What A Horrible Experience I Had This Morning by kinggenesis(m): 7:16am On Jun 02, 2018
drstrange12:

Ok a lady friend decided to spend the nite as she could not make it home due too TGIF birthday bash of a friend, so its not a bad biggie, so this early hours of the morning she snuck into my room, i noticed didnt say a word, dhe lied down beside me, started touching me down there, ok jr is already nodding in Agreement, and i was saying stop nodding, nothing for u (in my mind), for the records i dont have a gf, am a lone ranger, all of a sudden it started, there was no lite, after some few minutes i started having this feeling that something reeks the air not that much, so i got up to like change the CD maybe its slushed, and to my surprised she got up too and went back to the visitors room without saying a word, i was shocked, then i took a touch went to the bath, and lo and behold, the reason she left was starring me in the eyes, blood!!!, oh my f**king goodness!!!, i hated myself right away, it was irritating.., i washed right away with soap like 3 times, went back to the roam, Locked the door and started imagining if it was without CD, i still cant sleep, i dont want to blame her, but how da heck didnt she know that she was on, i will never know..

Hope i no go die sha

Story for the gods. cheesy cheesy
Re: What A Horrible Experience I Had This Morning by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 02, 2018
Hmmm . I can relate
Re: What A Horrible Experience I Had This Morning by Headlesschicken(m): 7:32am On Jun 02, 2018
undecided Sh!t happens....
Re: What A Horrible Experience I Had This Morning by IamPlato(m): 7:44am On Jun 02, 2018

They Say They Get Super Hor.ny when There Is A Flow...

Its A Good Thing You Didnt Take Advantage Of Her...
Re: What A Horrible Experience I Had This Morning by 777Likes9Shares: 8:08am On Jun 02, 2018
drstrange12:

Hope i no go die sha

You might die. But on the bright side, your pups will live. grin

drstrange12:

who will take care of my samoyed and pikins dem, the house undecided
IF I DON'T TAKE CARE OF THEM, WHO WILL ?

5 Likes

Re: What A Horrible Experience I Had This Morning by jayinfo2(m): 10:30am On Jun 02, 2018
What is the consequence of bleeping a lady on her period. I think I did it once . with a CD though !!!!
Re: What A Horrible Experience I Had This Morning by doctore212(m): 11:21am On Jun 02, 2018
Buy a sex doll
Re: What A Horrible Experience I Had This Morning by Holysucker(m): 12:12pm On Jun 02, 2018
Bleeping a lady while she is on her monthly flow is bad..it breeds bad luck and some unimaginable and negative tins.

The first day I bleeped a lady on period I lost my phone dat same day,(how d phone got missing still remains a mystery to me till date) nd I was almost sacked from work dat same day..i don't believe in superstitions but bleeping a lady on period is not good and should b frowned at..

1 Like

Re: What A Horrible Experience I Had This Morning by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2018
Cutehector:
Boss yes oo.. Because these university girls eh, they can carry all sorts of things down there. Before when I was naive, she would say, please off the light, due to konji, I go just use speed off light.. But now, I know better.
something similar happened recently but in my own case not down there..her boobs don over slack with series of stretch marks like zebra lines, I was shocked when I turned the light in the middle of the night to ease myself after we both slept off..gosh I puked through the night recollecting my innocent mouth was on her nipples during the do.

2 Likes

Re: What A Horrible Experience I Had This Morning by drstrange12(m): 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2018
awwfar:
something similar happened recently but in my own case not down there..her boobs don over slack with series of stretch marks like zebra lines, I was shocked when I turned the light in the middle of the night to ease myself after we both slept off..gosh I puked through the night recollecting my innocent mouth was on her nipples during the do.

e no similar oooo, urs na case of mistaken identity

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Horrible Experience I Had This Morning by drstrange12(m): 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
777Likes9Shares:
You might die. But on the bright side, your pups will live. grin

Re: What A Horrible Experience I Had This Morning by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 02, 2018
What a sick generation grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What A Horrible Experience I Had This Morning by 777Likes9Shares: 4:02pm On Jun 02, 2018
drstrange12:

let me have one naa cheesy cheesy
Re: What A Horrible Experience I Had This Morning by drstrange12(m): 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2018
777Likes9Shares:
let me have one naa cheesy cheesy

lolz, make dem grow
Re: What A Horrible Experience I Had This Morning by Cutehector(m): 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2018
awwfar:
lmao... grin grin
Re: What A Horrible Experience I Had This Morning by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 02, 2018
drstrange12:

Gimme one. I'll care for it like a 4matic.
Re: What A Horrible Experience I Had This Morning by drstrange12(m): 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Gimme one. I'll care for it like a 4matic.

aye le oo!!!

so nobody care about a whole human being, na my pets everybody dey clamour for...

now have seen it all.
Re: What A Horrible Experience I Had This Morning by blessedvisky(m): 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2018
You have been used bro. I don't know of anything that can restore ur destiny after crossing this line
Re: What A Horrible Experience I Had This Morning by blessedvisky(m): 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2018
drstrange12:

aye le oo!!!

so nobody care about a whole human being, na my pets everybody dey clamour for...

now have seen it all.
Post the pictures of the dog and the pups jor. I love dog pics
Re: What A Horrible Experience I Had This Morning by drstrange12(m): 10:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
blessedvisky:

Post the pictures of the dog and the pups jor. I love dog pics

lolz, not for sale oo, family members don pick

Re: What A Horrible Experience I Had This Morning by Fkforyou(m): 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
Doctor stance doing strange things in the dark only to make a strange discovery..!!!

Get over it Doc... undecided
Re: What A Horrible Experience I Had This Morning by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
drstrange12:

Hope i no go die sha

Wow I love dogs!

How much are you selling them?

What breed?

Location please
Re: What A Horrible Experience I Had This Morning by drstrange12(m): 12:46am On Jun 03, 2018
greyham:

Wow I love dogs!

How much are you selling them?

What breed?

Location please

samoyed, not for sale, akure

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Doing This As A Guy / Would You Want To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? / Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.