Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" (38237 Views)

We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC / We Will Win Governorship Election By Hook Or Crook – Kano APC Chairman, Abbas / Fashola, Fayemi May Replace Osinbajo As VP - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by pauljumbo: 7:55am On Jun 02, 2018
Ratals:
Youtube Channel With 10k Active Subscribers for Sale.. Check my signature for Link.

How much do you want to sell it

1 Like

Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by emmangrace: 7:56am On Jun 02, 2018
[quote author=abokibuhari post=68102120] grin I served in Ekiti, I was a presiding officer when Fayose defeated Fayemi in 2014. Even in his own local government and ward, Fayose defeated Fayemi. I just the laugh when I see people from nowhere telling us that they will win Ekiti. They should add 4 more local government from ondo, Fayose go still sweep Ekiti.

The JAGABAN of the [s]Yoruba[/s]
The JAGABAN of Ekiti

3 Likes

Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by PureMe01: 8:10am On Jun 02, 2018
lwise:
Fayose understands grassroot politics.

I like him but I just don't like the name PDP
but u love the name "APC".Fulani stooge.keep deceiving urself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:10am On Jun 02, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:

You have all this love and passion for the PDP, and they are yet to provide you with your dream job?

Oh, pẹ̀lẹ́
So the 30k BMC pay APC provided you is ur dream job?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by contigiency(m): 8:16am On Jun 02, 2018
abokibuhari:
grin I served in Ekiti, I was a presiding officer when Fayose defeated Fayemi in 2014. Even in his own local government and ward, Fayose defeated Fayemi. I just the laugh when I see people from nowhere telling us that they will win Ekiti. They should add 4 more local government from ondo, Fayose go still sweep Ekiti.

The JAGABAN of the Yoruba race

If truly you were electoral officer in that election where Jonathan and obanikoro used federal might such that has never been witnessed before, and you are still saying this, then its either you are not saying the truth or you have simparty for Fayose and PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by buhariguy(m): 8:23am On Jun 02, 2018
abokibuhari:
grin I served in Ekiti, I was a presiding officer when Fayose defeated Fayemi in 2014. Even in his own local government and ward, Fayose defeated Fayemi. I just the laugh when I see people from nowhere telling us that they will win Ekiti. They should add 4 more local government from ondo, Fayose go still sweep Ekiti.

and the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra will soon be crying of rigging.

Fayose shot opeyemi,
He and his candidate will soon be arrested.
No immunity will cover them for this crime.
Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by gunuvi(m): 8:24am On Jun 02, 2018
goslowgoslow:

Is Fayose still contesting?
I don't know
Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by maestroferddi: 8:30am On Jun 02, 2018
buhariguy:

Fayose shot opeyemi,
I am sorry for you.

APC house built on lies is crumbing faster more than you can imagine...

3 Likes

Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by Jnrbaino4real(m): 8:55am On Jun 02, 2018
the likes of ngene ukwuenu and Madrid guy will not like this thread

1 Like

Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by DamiBukola: 8:56am On Jun 02, 2018
lwise:

Is the acronym PDP a human being? Nigerians and their way of thinking "sha", you hate pdp but likes anyone that defects from PDP to the broom yeileding demons?

1 Like

Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by Babacele: 9:01am On Jun 02, 2018
sour grapes from a fifth columnist who has been tactically working for Fayose..... If the ticket had been given to you, so naso you for carry dash the Criminal who has been raping Ekiti and stealing the IGR that Fayemi birthed ......you and Omojola killer shall be defeated come July 14 and prosecuted for the attempted murder of Bamidele later.

1 Like

Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by PapaHD: 9:09am On Jun 02, 2018
lwise:

That is the exact reason why we need to intensify our campaign for personality rather than just party.
Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by ufuosman(m): 9:14am On Jun 02, 2018
PDP all the way, fayemi take heart in advance
Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by samwash(m): 9:16am On Jun 02, 2018
My question is If Oni was given the governorship ticket, will he spit this rubbish out of this mouth ?
Nigerian politician always after their own pocket.

1 Like

Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by AyoolaIgwe(m): 9:27am On Jun 02, 2018
[quote author=Hueb8t post=68103322][/quote]
pls let all be careful. this criminal advertising data for sale has been defrauding people of their hard earned cash. He doesn't sell data he is a CRIMINAL. The police is monitoring your activities.

2 Likes

Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by AyoolaIgwe(m): 9:29am On Jun 02, 2018
[quote author=Hueb8t post=68103322][/quote] pls let all be careful. this criminal advertising data for sale has been defrauding people of their hard earned cash. He doesn't sell data he is a CRIMINAL. The police is monitoring your activities.
Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by tope777(m): 9:34am On Jun 02, 2018
God bless Ekiti State.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by mankan2k7(m): 9:48am On Jun 02, 2018
I lived in Ekiti and I am armed with my PVC. I tell u only fayose will know in ekiti. Fayemi is just deceiving himself
Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 02, 2018
pauljumbo:

How much do you want to sell it

Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by obowunmi(m): 9:50am On Jun 02, 2018
FAYEMI lost as a sitting governor and he will LOSE again.
Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by anuoluwapo884(m): 9:51am On Jun 02, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:

No, yet satisfied.

Bills are settled

Cheap lazy Nigeria youth
Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:02am On Jun 02, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
Segun Oni, former Governor of Ekiti State has expressed doubt over the possibility of the All Progressives Congress, APC, governorship candidate, Kayode Fayemi winning the July 14 election.

When Fayose was involved in voter registration drive in every local government in Ekiti, our Minister was staying in his Ivory Tower in Abuja.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/06/01/ekiti-guber-fayemi-may-not-win-governorship-election-apc-chieftain-oni/
I no fit laugh oooooooo

1 Like

Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by daniel2090: 10:09am On Jun 02, 2018
gunuvi:
No vacancy in Ekiti. The people love fayose and victory is his in July.
i am 100 percent sure u dont live in ekiti,u dont work in ekiti or for ekiti state government.if you do,such insensitive and sentimental statements would not have written down.
yes fayemi may not be the best for ekiti now,infact is not the best,fayose/eleka is a terrible choice also.both of them are bad market for ekiti.
mind you..i have been working in ekiti for 5years under the two administrations as a civil servant so i damn know what i am saying.most people that make comments on any of these two selfish politicians are spectators from a distance that listen to distorted.
Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by BabaO2: 10:19am On Jun 02, 2018
abokibuhari:

Those mentioning me saying the election was rigged should go fix their brains, you need to go and do a survey on the popularity of Fayose and you will be shocked how the people adore and love him
You are so empty and devoid of logic. How many people came out during that election? Simply what happened was that only fayose people were allowed to come out and vote just about 200k people or less in total, fayemi's people were chickened out with guns everywhere. Pls go and listen to the leaked audio again and draw your conclusion. In a sane country that election result shouldn't stand. Agreed ,fayose is popular, but for wrong reasons.
Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by front4line: 10:20am On Jun 02, 2018
abokibuhari:

Those mentioning me saying the election was rigged should go fix their brains, you need to go and do a survey on the popularity of Fayose and you will be shocked how the people adore and love him

Your father as been known as a serial liar from time memorial. How do we now ascertain you are not lying like your father ?
Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by Kulas: 10:22am On Jun 02, 2018
Who is Fayemi?, to challenge our man Fayose. Fayemi just want to waste Federal government money and the money he stole. Even if Ekiti election is conducted 100times, Fayose'S PDP will win. Ekiti people love Fayose, he is not only a grass root politician but also the senior advocate of the masses.

1 Like

Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by Gman12: 10:24am On Jun 02, 2018
daniel2090:

i am 100 percent sure u dont live in ekiti,u dont work in ekiti or for ekiti state government.if you do,such insensitive and sentimental statements would not have written down.
yes fayemi may not be the best for ekiti now,infact is not the best,fayose/eleka is a terrible choice also.both of them are bad market for ekiti.
mind you..i have been working in ekiti for 5years under the two administrations as a civil servant so i damn know what i am saying.most people that make comments on any of these two selfish politicians are spectators from a distance that listen to distorted.
You're a liar and you belong to APC , i'm a primary school teacher in one of the town within Fayemi local government area ....
I'm assuring you that Fayemi will still lose in Oye LGA where he came from No Body will vote for selfish politicians like Fayemi

2 Likes

Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by MYHUBBY: 10:29am On Jun 02, 2018
the truth is ekiti politics is kinda of weird and comic. they enjoy local politics. the lifestyle of fayemi would fit Oyo or osun not Ekiti

once Ekiti hate you, even if you bought them heaven and earth, they would grabbed and still not vote for you. you would be mistaken if you think the rice fayose share in Ekiti are the motive for his loved by Ekiti, no! is just the closed marking tactics with the masses that earn him that loved

after fayose in Ekiti, segun oni is the second politician that can pull weight. APC lost the chance to win by picking fayemi, is just like PDP picking GEJ as their presidential flag bearer again

is very hard for an incumbent governor/president that lost his reelection to come back and win again that's what mumu APC can't decode, election lost could be hold responsible in political popularity depreciation of a politician

2 Likes

Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by Awoleesu(m): 10:37am On Jun 02, 2018
goslowgoslow:

Is Fayose still contesting?
didn't you read where the post quoted oni as saying fayose is the de facto candidate?
Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by Awoleesu(m): 10:46am On Jun 02, 2018
buhariguy:

Fayose shot opeyemi,
are you up to some mischief or what? You must be the only one who's not in the know that the cop who did the shooting was on the entourage of a "lagos apc" attendee of the rally... Btw, I think the kogi script is about to be replayed... If you know you know!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor / Ephraim Inyangeye Shares COVID-19 Palliative As Christmas Gifts (Photos) / Buhari Has Set Traps For Tinubu – Shehu Sanni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.