Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" (38245 Views)

We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC / We Will Win Governorship Election By Hook Or Crook – Kano APC Chairman, Abbas / Fashola, Fayemi May Replace Osinbajo As VP - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by buhariguy(m): 10:59am On Jun 02, 2018
Awoleesu:
are you up to some mischief or what? You must be the only one who's not in the know that the cop who did the shooting was on the entourage of a "lagos apc" attendee of the rally... Btw, I think the kogi script is about to be replayed... If you know you know!
fayose planted stooge in APC that is giving him confidence to think he will win the fight.
As investigation is going on, the politician will link fayose,
That is all.
Fayose is gone, going to jail is the next thing for him.
Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by Awoleesu(m): 11:10am On Jun 02, 2018
goslowgoslow:

Is that correct?
what right's right, what wrong's wrong... I don't know....oh! Oh! Oh!
Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by Odmic2839(m): 11:11am On Jun 02, 2018
fergie001:
They lost it the day,it didn't go to Oni...

Perhaps,he might not have won but he would have pushed Fayose to the limits......

I wish Professor Eleka goodluck.
you are the only intellectual person i do respond to here. Segun oni would have grounded them more vote than fayemi. Fayose might loose to him woefully but this Fayemi to me is not a politician.

1 Like

Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by tuniski: 11:11am On Jun 02, 2018
contigiency:

If truly you were electoral officer in that election where Jonathan and obanikoro used federal might such that has never been witnessed before, and you are still saying this, then its either you are not saying the truth or you have simparty for Fayose and PDP.
Cry me a river! Federal might ko UN might ni. Come July 14th the lame talk of federal Might will be put to rest. Oya let fayemi use federal might now if there is truly anything like that!
Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by abokibuhari: 11:15am On Jun 02, 2018
BabaO2:

You are so empty and devoid of logic. How many people came out during that election? Simply what happened was that only fayose people were allowed to come out and vote just about 200k people or less in total, fayemi's people were chickened out with guns everywhere. Pls go and listen to the leaked audio again and draw your conclusion. In a sane country that election result shouldn't stand. Agreed ,fayose is popular, but for wrong reasons.
I don't argue with daft people bro

2 Likes

Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by oyeb15: 11:24am On Jun 02, 2018
that's why oni never won d ticket: he is never confident of himself or d party dat has been feeding him since he was kicked out of PDP. people are secretly working for fayemi cos fayose has sent spies to monitor and report civil servants and teachers. fayose has impoverish Ekiti .
Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by gunuvi(m): 11:28am On Jun 02, 2018
daniel2090:

i am 100 percent sure u dont live in ekiti,u dont work in ekiti or for ekiti state government.if you do,such insensitive and sentimental statements would not have written down.
yes fayemi may not be the best for ekiti now,infact is not the best,fayose/eleka is a terrible choice also.both of them are bad market for ekiti.
mind you..i have been working in ekiti for 5years under the two administrations as a civil servant so i damn know what i am saying.most people that make comments on any of these two selfish politicians are spectators from a distance that listen to distorted.
You don't deserve any explanation from me. Hehehehehe
Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by fergie001: 11:31am On Jun 02, 2018
Odmic2839:
you are the only intellectual person i do respond to here. Segun oni would have grounded them more vote than fayemi. Fayose might loose to him woefully but this Fayemi to me is not a politician.
Fayemi is too elitist and too cut out from his local home front...
If this election is done with Fayose in prison,Fayemi will still lose....

I tell people even if 2014 was rigged,would you still lose your own LGA as an incumbent governor?Your own home front?
Oni has a grassroots base,maybe not matching Fayose's but die-hards too.....Honestly,I do not see Fayemi winning this even with federal might

4 Likes

Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by Iceberg3: 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
buhariguy:
fayose planted stooge in APC that is giving him confidence to think he will win the fight.
As investigation is going on, the politician will link fayose,
That is all.
Fayose is gone, going to jail is the next thing for him.

As if you ain't there yourself grin
Which one are you,kuje or kirikiri? grin

1 Like

Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2018
I Don tell people say fayose na complete political mathematician. It would be pretty difficult for fayemi, who had said he'd sack teachers and send them on compulsory training at their expense in his first term in office, which led to his serial loss, to win the heart of teachers who constitute the majority of voters in Ekiti, going by the experience of kaduna NUT's mass sack by elrufai. Once they gain or regain power, they become difficult to tame. PDP, even though not the most preferred party, would retain Ekiti. This isn't about social media rant. I have a friend who's head of Procurement at EKSU who's seeing everything. Fayemi only wants to make some money from the campaign funds. He knows he can't win.

2 Likes

Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by tope777(m): 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2018
Fact is as follows.

APC Convention on 23 June 2018.
Ekiti Election 14 July 2018.

The fact remains that APC will explode after the convention of 23 June.

A divided APC is as powerful as toothless bulldog
Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by Splashme: 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
gunuvi:
No vacancy in Ekiti. The people love fayose and victory is his in July.
Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by pauljumbo: 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2018
Ratals:

Will buy it 15k if interested Whatsapp me on my profile number

1 Like

Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by osazeeblue01: 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2018
Oga Peter The Rock ...... I too believe you.
Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by Fayose4Presdent: 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2018
Segun Oni is a bad loser.... Ever since he lost Ekiti APC guber primaries,all he has been doing is to constitute internal opposition to Fayemi...As a party man,even if Fayemi is not doing something's right,must u make it public... I wonder how he will feel if eventually Fayemi wins the election
Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by nwa79: 2:07pm On Jun 02, 2018
congratulation to all our subscribers...only if you believe..will deal only on games correct score and normal one..100 percent sure once is ready..boost your account and see detail below..winning is guaranteed..call or whatsapp..if you are interested..thanks

Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by koboko69: 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
abokibuhari:
grin I served in Ekiti, I was a presiding officer when Fayose defeated Fayemi in 2014. Even in his own local government and ward, Fayose defeated Fayemi. I just the laugh when I see people from nowhere telling us that they will win Ekiti. They should add 4 more local government from ondo, Fayose go still sweep Ekiti.

The JAGABAN of the Yoruba race

Those mentioning me saying the election was rigged should go fix their brains, you need to go and do a survey on the popularity of Fayose and you will be shocked how the people adore and love him

Lol. If Fayose was so popular. There wouldnt have been need for the infamous Ekiti gate.
The same gate Fayose used, is what hope the FG will use.
Tit for tat ...no stories.
Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by Oluwaseun0704(m): 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
abokibuhari:
grin I served in Ekiti, I was a presiding officer when Fayose defeated Fayemi in 2014. Even in his own local government and ward, Fayose defeated Fayemi. I just the laugh when I see people from nowhere telling us that they will win Ekiti. They should add 4 more local government from ondo, Fayose go still sweep Ekiti.

Those mentioning me saying the election was rigged should go fix their brains, you need to go and do a survey on the popularity of Fayose and you will be shocked how the people adore and love him

I also served in ekiti, I was a Polling Unit Presiding Officer..... We were witnesses to the election, people of Ekiti lost their complete faith in Fayemi, for those who are alleging here and there, they are only bunch of liars. Fayose won the election, in my own polling unit, it was even one very unfortunate APC agent that offered me bribe, which I rejected immediately he was dropping it on my table.... Another story for another day because it didn't just end there. Fayemi is a goner as far as ekiti politics is concerned, he has failed the people and he can never become the governor of ekiti

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2018
Ekiti people be warned, Fayemi is being sent by herdsmen cabals in Aso Vila to come turn your peaceful Ekiti under Fayose to herdsmen terrorists after election.

We Ekiti people, we reject APC totally.

1 Like

Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by Charly68: 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
Oni's sarcastic comment is uncalled for..what has he to achieve by giving credit to his party opponent even before election. It means the loss of his party primary has not be forgotten by him & he is taking it personal which ought not to be so.
Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by ojo6464: 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2018
Fayemi should come first,Federal money is not meet for only one person let him come and spend the money to our people here, afterall since he left Governor in ekiti state and become a minister he has not do any thing for our people here even in his home town,so no doubth about he can't win because that post in not meet only him,if he share 20k on the election day my people collect the money is our money moreover this is last opportunity for our people in ekiti state with fayemi to collect our money back

1 Like

Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by Zeta47(m): 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2018
“For those who care to know, Fayose controls all the 16 local governments with the second set of elected officials. When Fayose was involved in voter registration drive in every local government in Ekiti, our Minister was staying in his Ivory Tower in Abuja.

These lines killed it!!!
Illuminating, precised and in fact "Worded"
coolcoolcoolcool
Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by ihatesycophant(m): 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2018
abokibuhari:

Was it not the same Fayose that contested 2011 Senatorial election and lost. The technicality that play out in 2014 if revealed to you, you will butcher yourself. Firstly, the man really made use of Federal might to his favour before the election, by keeping the opposition bigwig checked, by disallowing them to come to Ekiti or join in campaigning. Two, using thugs to rally points for him. The crux of politics in Nigeria, is no matter how worse you are, really can you see politician losing their constituency. This point out the technicality of how the election went. Even if you don't win with high margin, at least with slim margin but not losing outrightly.
If this time around, Fayemi play his oyinbo politics, same evil will befell him because aside from Federal might, Fayose still has the rest in his sleeve and he will still use them. Especially the issue of thugs, he must properly check them and not allow intimidation of his supporters.
Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by tuniski: 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
koboko69:

Lol. If Fayose was so popular. There wouldnt have been need for the infamous Ekiti gate.
The same gate Fayose used, is what hope the FG will use.
Tit for tat ...no stories.
Shior let fayemi use UN might, he will be defeated!
Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by daniel2090: 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
Gman12:

You're a liar and you belong to APC , i'm a primary school teacher in one of the town within Fayemi local government area ....
I'm assuring you that Fayemi will still lose in Oye LGA where he came from No Body will vote for selfish politicians like Fayemi
well,let us see who is a liar
i work as a medical practitioner for ekiti state..my last salary for in december which is much better than my mum who is retired since 2014.she has not recieved her gratuity since then.she is also been owed 7month as pention,same as a my neigbour who is a local government worker,a much older man.
infact teachers in ekiti that i know are been owed salary as much as my own.all these has been going on under this present dispensation,infact the past 2years,i have not been financually balance and believe me,i am a grade 12 officer,so how much more lower cadre officers.all these in the presence of monthly bailout of 1.1m,monthly regular FAAC allocation,trenches of paris refund.well..may be the money was used for the 6.4billion bridge and the new governnrs office.i cannot think of any human capacity building projects or industrial projects that has been embacked2 upon by this present management.You can mention 7 for me and i will hold my peace.so i Am not for fayose/eleka/pdp.
i am not for Fayemi either,i would have been pro fayemi becos before he left in 2014,he only owed me 1 month salary and the allocation for that month was collected by fayose.fayemi however did not pay gratuity for four years just like ur friend fayose.a man served for 35years and yet he is been denied his entitlement.you teaches got scared of fayemi becos he wants to do a professional assessment for you to see maybe u are professionally still In tune,of cos with no treat of demotion or sacking.fayemi also mismanaged a lot of funds so i am not pro fayemi.infact he is not supposed to recontest again at all.he should leave for some1 else is capable.
so i am not APC,i am not PDP,i am just a man common citizen who is hoping some1 not selfish as these two major contenders will come on board.finally u sound more partisan to me rather than some1 who wants the best for the state.simple

1 Like

Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by bigfather(m): 1:52am On Jun 03, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So the 30k BMC pay APC provided you is ur dream job?

Oouuchhhh.....I didn't see dat coming !
Dat was below d belt !
Very wicked ! grin
Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by bigfather(m): 2:14am On Jun 03, 2018
oyeb15:
that's why oni never won d ticket: he is never confident of himself or d party dat has been feeding him since he was kicked out of PDP. people are secretly working for fayemi cos fayose has sent spies to monitor and report civil servants and teachers. fayose has impoverish Ekiti .

Yinmu...
Re: Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" by Emimade: 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
Not at all. In my entire life. Fayose still remains the only governor dt moves around alone without men in Black Glasses.(SSS) n the likes. He knows aw to play grassroots politics. He doesn't form Big Man. The Igbira community can give their all for him cos he delivered to Dem n gave one of the of igbira settlers appointment under him. A lot has bin done by him dt can Neva be forgotten so soon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Afraid Opposition Has More Money - Buhari / EndSARS: Edo State Declares 24-Hour Curfew / Ephraim Inyangeye Shares COVID-19 Palliative As Christmas Gifts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.