Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Check This Out - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Check This Out (1108 Views)

If You Think You Are Smart And Intelligent, Then Check This Out / Check This List, If Your Name Is Here, Then Get Ready / Check This Out (vacancies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out by yuddy(f): 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2007
Hi! guys
please check up this website:www.qedjobfair.com.It's a recruiting firm
All the best.
Re: Check This Out by ubiaru(f): 12:13am On Mar 21, 2007
please i need to know the requirement for visa for lreland.
i went to their embassy here in lagos and was told that they have moved to abuja .please i need some one to do me this favour of going there to get the information for me.
The address is
The embassy of lreland
plt 415 negro cescent
shehu shagari way
maitama
abuja.
my email address is ririubi@yahoo.com
its urgent
thanks mairalanders

(1) (Reply)

Offshore Oil Rig Jobs / Vacancies For Radiographers, Laboratory Scientists And Laboratory Technicians / Earn 30k To 100k Every Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.