Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra (23719 Views)

Woman Sets Man On Fire In Delta Over N200 Debt, He Dies / Mba Chuks Stephen Stabbed To Death Over N200 In UNN / Man Murdered Over N200 Bottle Of Beer In Ogun (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by goldcoinhub: 7:32am On Jun 02, 2018
A man has been stabbed to death in a brutal attack by a tout in Awada, Idemili North Local Government Area of Anambra State. The deceased is reportedly the only child of his parents.

The suspect, Ifeanyi Ali, reportedly stabbed the deceased, 24-year-old Chigozie Alo, a tricycle rider, to death for refusing to give him N200.

It was learnt that the suspect had hitched a ride with Alo and on getting to his destination, demanded the sum from the rider to buy a local gin at a drinking joint in the area.

The Izza, Ebonyi State, indigene was said to have explained to Ali that he did not have money on him as he had just started work for the day.

The victim, however, reportedly asked the suspect to buy the drink on credit, promising to pay the seller later in the day.

The 24-year-old wanted to zoom off when Ali reportedly stabbed him with a broken bottle from behind and fled the scene.

The young man, it was gathered, bled to death.The case was reported at the Okpoko Police Division after, which the suspect was arrested. .

Alo’s parents, who spoke with Punch on Thursday, said he was planning to get married later this year before the incident happened.

His 58-year-old father, Jacob, said,

“On May 13, 2018, he carried Ali to where he was going. When he got to where he was going, he asked my son to give him money to buy a drink at a joint.

Chigozie told him he did not have money and promised to meet him at the bar to pay for the drink.

“But the man seized his tricycle key; held him from the back and stabbed him with a broken bottle. That was how he killed our only child.

He was our only hope. We wanted to get him a wife this year. It was very painful.

“He had finished his secondary school education and was struggling to raise funds to further his education. Ali is a notorious criminal in this community; we want justice.”

The deceased’s mother, Elizabeth, could not hold her tears during a chat with PUNCH, lamenting that her decades of labour had ended in futility.

She said,

“Even in death, the killer of my son must marry a wife to him, organise a proper burial for him and cater to the wife.”

https://lailasnews.com/man-stabs-couples-only-child-to-death-over-n200-in-anambra/

lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by eezeribe(m): 7:33am On Jun 02, 2018
The rate of gruesome murders and suicides in Nigeria is becoming alarming...
From security personnel to spouses...
From family members to neighbours...
Even the life of an Agama lizard is now safer in Nigeria than the life of a Nigerian citizen..
Buhari's Fulani herdsmen and soldiers are still busy carrying out his directive of genocide on other tribes....
For the first time in Nigeria since the democracy era,freedom of speech has been violated with impunity...
People are now being arrested for expressing themselves on social media...
Facebook and Twitter Nigeria now have a report button for 'hate speech'... this is Buhari's own concept of leadership...

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by Pabloosas(m): 11:16am On Jun 02, 2018
shocked

Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by NwaNimo1(m): 11:16am On Jun 02, 2018
Op - Is the pic the victim or the perpetrator?

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by emeijeh(m): 11:16am On Jun 02, 2018
An only child?!

Oh my God!

Man's wickedness to man

16 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by ehispapa(m): 11:16am On Jun 02, 2018
Igbos

6 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by Jerrypolo(m): 11:16am On Jun 02, 2018
Dayum!!!.
Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by polite2(m): 11:16am On Jun 02, 2018
Ekwensu

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by ghostfacekillar(m): 11:17am On Jun 02, 2018
Where the body of the victim nah
Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:18am On Jun 02, 2018
embarassed
Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by jrusky(m): 11:19am On Jun 02, 2018
N200 Pls I don't get it you mean N200(two hundred naira).

Nothing more to say.

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by Nairalandmentor(m): 11:19am On Jun 02, 2018
Eyaa so sad. Abeg be wary of notably or suspiciously dangerous people. Parents do all you can to train your kids in school. Your only child shouldn't be riding keke nau. Do farm work and send him to school. A man won't allow his only palm fruit to get lost inside fire.
#mytake

If you need a clean website design check my signature
Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by Juniorangel(m): 11:20am On Jun 02, 2018
Did he use knife or bottle to stab his victim...op I don't understand the pic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:21am On Jun 02, 2018
See wah 200n have cause nw undecided embarassed
Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 02, 2018
Buhari regime don beat sense comot for some people na to dey kill themselves over N200 remain now abi??

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by flyca: 11:21am On Jun 02, 2018
polite2:
Ekwensu
Leave "ekwensu" alone please. Lol
Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by Based(m): 11:21am On Jun 02, 2018
Ayam tlying to undanstandin. De sed bottulu; i saw knife, de sed igbo guy; i saw ALI. De sed notolious gangstal; i saw a guy taking selfie. Hmm.. Igbo-hausa amaka.!
Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by Beno3: 11:21am On Jun 02, 2018
This is what you see in societies where education and enlightenmentis very scarce.And the elders of the area are not helping matters. RIP to the guy. What a painful loss. shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:22am On Jun 02, 2018
Stab just like that? undecided
For promising to pay for ur drink later
I smell lies!

Meanwhile just checkout the mother's definition of justice for her son!

“Even in death, the killer of my son must marry a wife to him, organise a proper burial for him and cater to the wife.”
Just negodu this silly reasoning!
SMH for that woman

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by Houseofglam7(f): 11:23am On Jun 02, 2018
My goodness!!!!! shocked
Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by Berlyn1(f): 11:23am On Jun 02, 2018
angry
Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 02, 2018
ehispapa:
Igbos

Where are those Yoruba guys that use to write epistle when they see a post making fun of them? They won't come here to write epistles now.
Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 02, 2018
ehispapa:
Igbos
Sharap there!
Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by CharlesJok3r: 11:24am On Jun 02, 2018
What a very painful death.
I hate when youngster die in such a way.
RIP.
Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by ezefrank87(m): 11:24am On Jun 02, 2018
Can a day pass by with gory death tales not gracing the front pages of nairaland? Indeed the end is near..

Rip young man
Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by SalamRushdie: 11:24am On Jun 02, 2018
Just imagine
Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by jaymejate: 11:24am On Jun 02, 2018
This is heavy

Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by Abatsam111(m): 11:24am On Jun 02, 2018
I've seen a lot of poo happening in this life,

don't joke with poverty its the worst that could happen and could lead u to do any shitty and dreaded things unimaginable

Meanwhile, I am very broke right now and need money urgently, kindly contact me for any of these services:
* Article writing
* Blog design
* Logo design
* Fixing problems related to blogger platform
* Guest posting on blogs
* Facebook page/group management

You can call/whatsapp me via (070)64272729
Re: Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra by wink2015(m): 11:25am On Jun 02, 2018
2018 is a YEAR OF STABBING!

The United Nation maybe can declare 2018 the year of STABBING TO DEATH!

If it is not friends against friends. It is husband and wife fist cuffing and stabbing either of themselves to death.

We are midway into 2018 but the records of stabbing among Nigerians is so alarming and overwhelming!

Each day passes by without an incident of stabbing to death news.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Staff Appointed By Obiano To Arrest Illegal Tax Collectors Shoots Man Dead / Gunmen Kidnap Corps Member, Kill Two In Delta / Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.