Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Outdoor Down Sleeping Bag Review - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Outdoor Down Sleeping Bag Review (460 Views)

Aegismax G1-g5 Series 800fp Goose Down Sleeping Bag Ultralight Outdoor Camping H / The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) / Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outdoor Down Sleeping Bag Review by filisha233: 9:10am On Jun 02, 2018
The Timberbrother 700 FP sleeping bag is a relatively inexpensive sleeping bag filled with goose down. The outer and inner fabric is made of durable nylon that feel really soft and cozy.
The hood has great fit but without too much extra padding. Despite several degrees of minus we did not need to use hat. The zipper is of very high quality and a draft tube protects against cold. The mesh storage bag is also good for storage when not use. For those with limited budget, this down sleeping bag can be a bargain, but if you are going to stay out for several really cold nights that drops below minus ten, you should go up for the price.
Re: Outdoor Down Sleeping Bag Review by larrydan: 12:16am On Oct 04, 2019
Hey! These sleeping bags are expensive! PRICE - Your sleeping bag will probably be one of the most expensive items in your backpack, but it could easily be your favorite piece of gear too. Budget sleeping bags get down around the $150 range and high-end sleeping bags can easily top $500.
Re: Outdoor Down Sleeping Bag Review by nicki1991(m): 12:17am On Oct 04, 2019
larrydan:
Hey! These sleeping bags are expensive! PRICE - Your sleeping bag will probably be one of the most expensive items in your backpack, but it could easily be your favorite piece of gear too. Budget sleeping bags get down around the $150 range and high-end sleeping bags can easily top $500.
But it is worth it! A sleeping bag traps air and keeps it from circulating. This “dead air” around your body is warmed by the heat created by your body's metabolism. The bag forms a barrier between this air and the colder ground or outside air.
Re: Outdoor Down Sleeping Bag Review by brainstorm21(m): 12:25am On Oct 04, 2019
To be honest, there is a wide variety of different sleeping bags for backpackers that cost less than $ 100, and I consider this price to be affordable. For example, when I only decided to travel around the country, I was worried about the fact where I will sleep. When I looked at my car, I understood that it won't be comfortable, and then I decided to ask for help on the forum... And you know what? I'm still thankful to the guy who sent me the link to the article about budget sleeping bag for backpackers, as now I've been traveling around the country for 3 years and each day is amazing as I sleep under stars. I would like to add, that someone sleeps in the hotel of 5 stars, but I sleep in a comfortable sleeping bag in the hotel of 5 billion stars smiley
Re: Outdoor Down Sleeping Bag Review by stormtrooper: 12:34am On Oct 04, 2019
brainstorm21:
To be honest, there is a wide variety of different sleeping bags for backpackers that cost less than $ 100, and I consider this price to be affordable. For example, when I only decided to travel around the country, I was worried about the fact where I will sleep. When I looked at my car, I understood that it won't be comfortable, and then I decided to ask for help on the forum... And you know what? I'm still thankful to the guy who sent me the link to the article about budget sleeping bag for backpackers, as now I've been traveling around the country for 3 years and each day is amazing as I sleep under stars. I would like to add, that someone sleeps in the hotel of 5 stars, but I sleep in a comfortable sleeping bag in the hotel of 5 billion stars smiley

That's an interesting quote smiley
Lol, buddy, you've interested me in these sleeping bags. Really, why not to try?

(1) (Reply)

Plane Crash In South Africa Leaves 20 People Injured (photos) / Canada Visa Application Travel Document... / Saudi Plane Turns Around After Mother Forgets Baby At Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.