Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Demolition Of Brothels In Maiduguri Begin After Clamp Down On Prostitutes. PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Demolition Of Brothels In Maiduguri Begin After Clamp Down On Prostitutes. PICS (36407 Views)

Restriction Order: Lagos Police Clamp Down On Erring Okada Riders, Cultist / Police Clamp Down On #endsars Protesters In Abuja / EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Another Clamp Down In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demolition Of Brothels In Maiduguri Begin After Clamp Down On Prostitutes. PICS by ollah2: 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
Religion misunderstood is poison.

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Brothels In Maiduguri Begin After Clamp Down On Prostitutes. PICS by Maket: 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
Hmm, so there are still hotels in the Boko Haram city. People, business to survive surrounded with risk. No rest of mind and man must survive. May God deliver this old city.
Re: Demolition Of Brothels In Maiduguri Begin After Clamp Down On Prostitutes. PICS by Greizman: 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
Instead of demolishing these buildings... Why not make use of the structures. They can be used as vocational training centres or even the so called almajiri schools.
This is money they are destroying.

2 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Brothels In Maiduguri Begin After Clamp Down On Prostitutes. PICS by KwoiZabo(m): 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
These guys are just killing their economy. In Dubai an Emirate which is very close to their mecca, there are several night clubs and prostitutes line the streets of deira Market as early as 6:30pm. Thats' why business and Tourism keeps growing in Dubai. In fact my first time of going to a club is in Dubai i.e Moscow Night club filled with Russian, Azerbaijan, Pakistan etc girls. If you do this in Lagos I can bet it with my life, the IGR of Lagos will reduce by at least 40% in a Year. This is Sad.
Re: Demolition Of Brothels In Maiduguri Begin After Clamp Down On Prostitutes. PICS by ednut1(m): 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2018
post=68112173:
Good development
how How dem go con cure conji. Rape and underage abi
Re: Demolition Of Brothels In Maiduguri Begin After Clamp Down On Prostitutes. PICS by IdeyFindWife: 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2018
Lol @ Sea Never Dries Hotel

I guess there Sea just dried up

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Brothels In Maiduguri Begin After Clamp Down On Prostitutes. PICS by hanslem(m): 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2018
valdes00:

I disagree with you...
when it comes to Sex perverts, its nt abt tribe at all... we av heard countless stories of diff perverts from the east, west and south....
look above tribe and drive home ur point....

What are your basis for disagreement, did you really have facts or seek knowledge before disagreeing? When an evil act is legalized by tradition and religion, will it stop it from being evil?
Should I lecture you on what's going on in the north or it's better to remain ignorant.
Don't look at the pockets of paedophile cases you see in non-northern zones to judge, just enter night bus to any of the northern states and see for yourself.

In addition, you will hardly see a 5 year old female child without makeup.

After writing all the epistles, a question popped up into my head "is it your disagreement" grin shocked

When you know, you know. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Brothels In Maiduguri Begin After Clamp Down On Prostitutes. PICS by RexTramadol1: 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2018
Naawaa oh!

Don't do dat again......ds pipo r coolers of eternal stress.
Re: Demolition Of Brothels In Maiduguri Begin After Clamp Down On Prostitutes. PICS by Navalsadiq(m): 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
Igbo,calabar,benue,nassarawa and edo girls can f**k.them too like penis
Re: Demolition Of Brothels In Maiduguri Begin After Clamp Down On Prostitutes. PICS by Emilokoiyawon: 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2018
Islamic fundamentalists - what if we started tearing down all mosques in the country?
Re: Demolition Of Brothels In Maiduguri Begin After Clamp Down On Prostitutes. PICS by mandax: 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2018
BoneBlogger:
The Borno state government has begun the demolition of brothels and unregistered hotels in Galadima outlawed area.The demolition process started this morning with heavy security presence after a notice and ultimatum were issued the owners.

The properties slated for demolishing include illegally acquired land, substandard structures, and construction at inappropriate locations, occupied without document or occupied without document remit. The structures includes:

HOTELS IN GALADIMA AREA MAIDUGURI.

* New Travels Hotel.
* Gondola Hotel.
* paragon Hotel.
* Chinners Hotel.
* Pampas Hotel.
* Favour land Hotel.
* Blue Sport Hotel.
* Sea Never Dry Hotel.
* Rall View Hotel.
* Okonna Hotel.
* Easy Guest in Hotel.
* Peace Hotel.
* Chicago Hotel.
* Chrbos hotel.
* Benue Hotel.
* New Travelers 2 Hotel.
* Moonlight Hotel.
* Chobados hotel.
* Chiners 2 Hotel.
* Wazobia Hotel.

This is coming days after brothels and hotels in the area were raided by security operatives and many prostitutes arrested in the process.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/demolition-of-brothels-in-maiduguri-begin-after-clamp-down-on-prostitutes-photos.html

In a country with a fake constitution, northern governors operate as they like to. They adopt and operate unconstitutional sharia criminal codes at will.
Re: Demolition Of Brothels In Maiduguri Begin After Clamp Down On Prostitutes. PICS by papoudaupolos: 3:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
MarieSucre:

Lol you know the truth. Did you watch the recent documentary on codeine addiction by BBC? Did you see all those prostitutes wearing hijab?
Did you enter any brothel in the north. You ll see bunch number of mini skirt -yam legs everywhere
Re: Demolition Of Brothels In Maiduguri Begin After Clamp Down On Prostitutes. PICS by papoudaupolos: 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
danny56:

You are doing your self ooo...they helped you curb your perverse mind that destroys the life of children you called 'bride' and you want to send them out?

Anyways, na u Sabi. One cure for your pedophile uncle's and brother na'em u they reject. No worry konji na bastered. It will always come knocking. undecided
You said you are sending us your Sisters to curb our perverting. U are real wirdo
Re: Demolition Of Brothels In Maiduguri Begin After Clamp Down On Prostitutes. PICS by tolijascro(m): 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2018
na flattinos go full that brothel...dem fit Bleep dog for money
Re: Demolition Of Brothels In Maiduguri Begin After Clamp Down On Prostitutes. PICS by Keegan: 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2018
Is brothel your place of worship oku obo?

Emilokoiyawon:
Islamic fundamentalists - what if we started tearing down all mosques in the country?
Re: Demolition Of Brothels In Maiduguri Begin After Clamp Down On Prostitutes. PICS by smart024(m): 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2018
BoneBlogger:
The Borno state government has begun the demolition of brothels and unregistered hotels in Galadima outlawed area.The demolition process started this morning with heavy security presence after a notice and ultimatum were issued the owners.

The properties slated for demolishing include illegally acquired land, substandard structures, and construction at inappropriate locations, occupied without document or occupied without document remit. The structures includes:

HOTELS IN GALADIMA AREA MAIDUGURI.

* New Travels Hotel.
* Gondola Hotel.
* paragon Hotel.
* Chinners Hotel.
* Pampas Hotel.
* Favour land Hotel.
* Blue Sport Hotel.
* Sea Never Dry Hotel.
* Rall View Hotel.
* Okonna Hotel.
* Easy Guest in Hotel.
* Peace Hotel.
* Chicago Hotel.
* Chrbos hotel.
* Benue Hotel.
* New Travelers 2 Hotel.
* Moonlight Hotel.
* Chobados hotel.
* Chiners 2 Hotel.
* Wazobia Hotel.

This is coming days after brothels and hotels in the area were raided by security operatives and many prostitutes arrested in the process.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/demolition-of-brothels-in-maiduguri-begin-after-clamp-down-on-prostitutes-photos.html

Obviously, these hotels are spoiling their daughters business and market...
Re: Demolition Of Brothels In Maiduguri Begin After Clamp Down On Prostitutes. PICS by Emilokoiyawon: 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2018
Keegan:
Is brothel your place of worship oku obo?

So ONLY places of worship are to be protected from fundamentalists? Inoki
Re: Demolition Of Brothels In Maiduguri Begin After Clamp Down On Prostitutes. PICS by Emmydek(m): 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
MarieSucre:

Lol you know the truth. Did you watch the recent documentary on codeine addiction by BBC? Did you see all those prostitutes wearing hijab?
I'll appreciate greatly if you can help me with the link to watch it.
Re: Demolition Of Brothels In Maiduguri Begin After Clamp Down On Prostitutes. PICS by killuminati(m): 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2018
East and prostitution be like that Jacob Zuma pic if you knwhatimean..

Come and see them at Sabin Gari Kano husltling for Aboki dick.. Useless people..

We are tired of that erosion stricken p u s s i e s. Take these ones back and send fresh kpekus back to us.. grin
Re: Demolition Of Brothels In Maiduguri Begin After Clamp Down On Prostitutes. PICS by elipheleh(m): 4:49pm On Jun 02, 2018
These girls are Yoruba girls. Looking at their fat cheeks you'll know. Look at some even have that Yoruba tribal marks

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Brothels In Maiduguri Begin After Clamp Down On Prostitutes. PICS by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2018
danny56:

Can north be pure?? They are fully sexual perverts. Nobody drag that one with them.

Don't be deceived. They also lead in illicit drugs consumption, alcoholism and homosexuality.
Re: Demolition Of Brothels In Maiduguri Begin After Clamp Down On Prostitutes. PICS by GameGod(m): 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Your women left you to come north for prostitution
We had enough.we are sending you your used sisters back.
Lol
Re: Demolition Of Brothels In Maiduguri Begin After Clamp Down On Prostitutes. PICS by Zeydah(m): 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
undecided

Their ladies/women: we don't do handshake with men.
But they can have sex with men who are not their husband. MuMuNeSS at it peak.
who told u it's their indigenous people?try make your research and you will see that those pros are mostly from the east and west
Re: Demolition Of Brothels In Maiduguri Begin After Clamp Down On Prostitutes. PICS by samilly(m): 6:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
Roger3D:
Excellent. LZAA come and carry your sisters from abokiland to abakiliki where they rightfully belong. Dem talk say dey no need ashawo for Dem side
Which Abakaliki they belong to, you must be fool to made such comment.
Re: Demolition Of Brothels In Maiduguri Begin After Clamp Down On Prostitutes. PICS by Roger3D(m): 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
samilly:
Which Abakaliki they belong to, you must be fool to made such comment.
They are ibo whor*es so they belong in iboland
Re: Demolition Of Brothels In Maiduguri Begin After Clamp Down On Prostitutes. PICS by chubinwa(m): 7:12pm On Jun 02, 2018
I use to think dat anybody under the shield of hijab is a saint until now. wait oo. what is that guy doing there. is he also a prostitude?
Re: Demolition Of Brothels In Maiduguri Begin After Clamp Down On Prostitutes. PICS by 1Dray(m): 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2018
papoudaupolos:
They should go back to their East

Igbos rarely do prostitution in Maiduguri. You will be amazed to know that most prostitutes in Maiduguri are supposedly Northern Muslim, mostly Kanuris.
Re: Demolition Of Brothels In Maiduguri Begin After Clamp Down On Prostitutes. PICS by jamjam1991(m): 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
No codiene, no olosho... Omo... I pity sea nation... Thank god I know... Am never coming to ur foolish state
Re: Demolition Of Brothels In Maiduguri Begin After Clamp Down On Prostitutes. PICS by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 02, 2018
papoudaupolos:
They should go back to their East

Pure Boko
Re: Demolition Of Brothels In Maiduguri Begin After Clamp Down On Prostitutes. PICS by valdes00(m): 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2018
hanslem:

What are your basis for disagreement, did you really have facts or seek knowledge before disagreeing? When an evil act is legalized by tradition and religion, will it stop it from being evil?
Should I lecture you on what's going on in the north or it's better to remain ignorant.
Don't look at the pockets of paedophile cases you see in non-northern zones to judge, just enter night bus to any of the northern states and see for yourself.

In addition, you will hardly see a 5 year old female child without makeup.

After writing all the epistles, a question popped up into my head "is it your disagreement" grin shocked

When you know, you know. lipsrsealed
After reading the epistles you wrote, a question popped up into my head --- Sho mo Age mi ni....?
Re: Demolition Of Brothels In Maiduguri Begin After Clamp Down On Prostitutes. PICS by nabegibeg: 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2018
danny56:
If na the north wae I know, they will look for other means to achieve this again. They all look like saint but if you know them you know.

I served in maiduguri

they are all hypocrites

Go to the interiors like gubio, munguno you will find brothels there

the one they are doing in maiduguri is just heavy eye service

2 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Brothels In Maiduguri Begin After Clamp Down On Prostitutes. PICS by PointZerom: 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Your women left you to come north for prostitution
We had enough.we are sending you your used sisters back.

Go to Alaba Rago in Lagos and see Hausa and Fulani girls, ladies and women doing it there. Even in Badagry etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood / Shooting In South Africa As Tanzanian Drug Dealer Kills Taxi Driver (Photos) / Delta Cult War: Group Kills An Opponent At Fire Service Front (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.