Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

I Will Translate From Yoruba To English And Vice Versa For FREE - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / I Will Translate From Yoruba To English And Vice Versa For FREE (1906 Views)

Can You Translate US English Contents Into UK And Australian English Adaptation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Translate From Yoruba To English And Vice Versa For FREE by TheLoser: 9:48am On Jun 02, 2018
Do you need some light translation work done
I will translate for free

Yoruba, English and Pidgin
Re: I Will Translate From Yoruba To English And Vice Versa For FREE by soberdrunk(m): 9:51am On Jun 02, 2018
Your first test, translate "Omo eni o shedi bebere ka fi ileke si idi omo elo mi"............ to English!
Re: I Will Translate From Yoruba To English And Vice Versa For FREE by Premiumwriter: 10:31am On Jun 02, 2018
soberdrunk:
Your first test, translate "Omo eni o shedi bebere ka fi ileke si idi omo elo mi"............ to English!
because he's doing it free

Nonsense. If he can't do it, he'll not be here. Go try him privately and if he's good then come and give him a good review no need giving him a public test

1 Like

Re: I Will Translate From Yoruba To English And Vice Versa For FREE by soberdrunk(m): 10:38am On Jun 02, 2018
[quote author=Premiumwriter post=68107027]because he's doing it free

Nonsense. If he can't do it, he'll not be here. Go try him privately and if he's good then come and give him a good review no need giving him a public test [/quote

If you continue like this, the odds of you going to jail for what doesn't concern you is very low.......
Re: I Will Translate From Yoruba To English And Vice Versa For FREE by Premiumwriter: 1:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
[quote author=soberdrunk post=68107189][/quote]this is a public forum so it concerns me.

And for the record I'll never go to any jail - never!
Re: I Will Translate From Yoruba To English And Vice Versa For FREE by daryor194: 6:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
TheLoser:

oya o, translate this for me please... don't know what it means in English.
KOSEWE KOSEGBO
Re: I Will Translate From Yoruba To English And Vice Versa For FREE by TheLoser: 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
daryor194:

oya o, translate this for me please... don't know what it means in English.
KOSEWE KOSEGBO
You are joker obviously and you even bear
A yoruba name

Nothwistanding.............

2 Likes

Re: I Will Translate From Yoruba To English And Vice Versa For FREE by TheLoser: 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
Literal Translation
No Herbs no Cure/No Medcine
Re: I Will Translate From Yoruba To English And Vice Versa For FREE by TheLoser: 9:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
Still waiting
Re: I Will Translate From Yoruba To English And Vice Versa For FREE by Opeoluwa99(f): 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
TheLoser:

Good evening sir, sorry I'm not comfortable with the name
What if its a story or too long that can't be posted
Please sir can I have your contact
Thank you sir
Re: I Will Translate From Yoruba To English And Vice Versa For FREE by TheLoser: 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2018
Opeoluwa99:

Thank you sir
I will drop it as soon as you get it let me know
Re: I Will Translate From Yoruba To English And Vice Versa For FREE by TheLoser: 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
Opeoluwa99:

Thank you sir
Hope you got it?
Re: I Will Translate From Yoruba To English And Vice Versa For FREE by Opeoluwa99(f): 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
TheLoser:

Hope you got it?
Your contact?
No sir
Re: I Will Translate From Yoruba To English And Vice Versa For FREE by TheLoser: 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
Opeoluwa99:

Your contact?
No sir
Tt
Re: I Will Translate From Yoruba To English And Vice Versa For FREE by Opeoluwa99(f): 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
TheLoser:
Thank you sir
Re: I Will Translate From Yoruba To English And Vice Versa For FREE by TheLoser: 11:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
Opeoluwa99:

Thank you sir
You may edit that post now removed the No
Re: I Will Translate From Yoruba To English And Vice Versa For FREE by TheLoser: 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
Still available

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Sponsor My Book / We Pay You To Post Comments / Do You Need A Professional Write Up On A Low Budget?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.