Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,190 members, 7,807,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures (56516 Views)

#EndSARS: Thugs Chase Away Protesters With Axes, Cutlasses In Osun / The Pro-SARS Thugs Were Holding Cutlasses & Daggers -#EndSARS Protesters (Video) / '1 Million Boys' Robbers: Elderly Women Carry Cutlasses To Protect Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2018
Olalan:
And this one's will call themselves leader of tomorrow
Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by Westaslave2(f): 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2018
LegitBoyy:
You guys are so hateful on here... Can't you all condemn the barbaric and sad action of the students without recoursing to insulting other tribes? You think because you are on a faceless forum you can say stuff and get away it right? That's being petty. You guys are so full of hate,yet you won't stay in your towns and cities.
U think is only u afonja sabi tribalism una don teach igbos nw ...it wl neva end ,i mean is 2 infinity until dia is division

1 Like

Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by omangbeh: 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2018
Young Muslim terrorists. Gra-gra sha. Why was no one cut. Dem just dey make noise scratching machete for ground. Young cowards.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by Lagos4me: 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2018
With the horrible name of those schools, it seems they teach their students jihadnology just like the al-majiri schools which they are practicing.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by VanBommel(m): 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2018
OboOlora:
Normal levels those days at Odunsi, Bariga. If u know u know
ilaje nko? Ebute(downtown)??
Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by LegitBoyy: 4:25pm On Jun 02, 2018
gurunlocker:

What has tribe got to do with it? Always quick to shout tribe, so my post mean I am from a particular tribe? The way people reason. undecided
Your previous comments says it all... Not all of us are dumb
Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by Alimiyemi(m): 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2018
No b 2day,,, d rivalry btw d 2 schools n it's always bloody
Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by LegitBoyy: 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2018
Westaslave2:
U think is only u afonja sabi tribalism una don teach igbos nw ...it wl neva end ,i mean is 2 infinity until dia is division
You can continue then... Carry go.

1 Like

Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2018
Mountain goats angry
Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by LilSmith55(m): 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2018
jamael:
It may actually be a little braging that will cause such huge fracas. Also, more than 90% of those students will definitely not know the cause of the fight.

SMH.

If u did school in ibadan u will knw this thing is ntn new, na so dem dey always do
Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by thunderbabs: 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
Chai, the ugly part is dt they re both islamic schools. Aint they supposed to be on fast too... Fighting with cutlasses over a gal? Smh

At the end, none will win d gal undecided
Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by katunboy: 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
OboOlora:
Normal levels those days at Odunsi, Bariga. If u know u know

Chai u ar from dat syd, dats real living by d way I attended igbobi college (i min d real igbobi government tym not dis domy 1), which school do u attend.
Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by Oothecae01: 4:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
thunderbabs:
Chai, the ugly part is dt they re both islamic schools. Aint they supposed to be on fast too... Fighting with cutlasses over a gal? Smh

At the end, none will win d gal undecided
True talk, none will win the girl.
Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by Openatyn(m): 4:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
Like Community vs Labasco Agege of then lol
Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by michealade(m): 4:49pm On Jun 02, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:
Oboy that small boy in white and blue na warlord. Na future general I swear. He reminds me of my humble self when men were boys.
Them suppose recruit am for army asap...LowCase abi wetin be hin name
Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by Smartademu(m): 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
Typical Yoruba style of fighting, no seriousness at all. With all the stones and cutlasses no blood touch ground. Mtchewwwww! cool

1 Like

Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by Adadioranma79(f): 5:29pm On Jun 02, 2018
Did you finish from Jubril Martins?
willi926:
I remember that year grin wen we mumu every Friday closing hour. We would just pickup fight 4 no just reason with another schl. It could be because of a gal or maybe football competition. Most of my friend then they go extra mile to prepare them self 4 any gbege wit jazz.
Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by Iamgodwin5(m): 5:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
GLADIATORS!UNSERIOUS ELEMENTS.YOU WILL BE SURPRISE SOME OLD FOOLS WOULD BE CLAPPING FOR THEM WHAT A WASTEFULL GENERATION! cry cry
Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by deeman001: 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2018
i don't usually post much but i must post this one. you have nothing to lose, just check it out and earn your money. i can send a picture to confirm how real this is. the picture will justify how real this is. here is the web - http://ewomoney.site/2501302958665/

your earning depends on how much you can type. reistration is free .. i know some people will still doubt me and critize me but i wont be surprise though. i just pray someone gets lucky now and get involve, enjoy it while it last . thanks
Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by Donpenny(m): 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
grin Always there usual way of life. They are simply undergoing skull mining training.
Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by willi926(m): 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2018
Adadioranma79:
Did you finish from Jubril Martins?
Nope. I schld in lag. Ajangbadi high
Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by paddyofboss(m): 5:58pm On Jun 02, 2018
AprokoGirl:
@APROKOGIRL

Pupils of Zumuratulhujaj Secondary school and Muslim Grammar school seen fighting with cutlasses, stones over girlfriend, yesterday, in Ibadan

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/9730/pupils-of-zumuratulhujaj-secondary-school-and-muslim-grammar-school-seen-fighting-with-cutlasses-stones-over-girlfriend-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj6H9UIjDlc

Urhobo college effurun, SOKWE .if u know u know...
Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by Generalkorex(m): 6:06pm On Jun 02, 2018
AprokoGirl:
@APROKOGIRL

Pupils of Zumuratulhujaj Secondary school and Muslim Grammar school seen fighting with cutlasses, stones over girlfriend, yesterday, in Ibadan

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/9730/pupils-of-zumuratulhujaj-secondary-school-and-muslim-grammar-school-seen-fighting-with-cutlasses-stones-over-girlfriend-video/

No be today I swear. Including schools like Ibadan city Academy,adelagun and cac
Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2018
willi926:
I remember that year grin wen we mumu every Friday closing hour. We would just pickup fight 4 no just reason with another schl. It could be because of a gal or maybe football competition. Most of my friend then they go extra mile to prepare them self 4 any gbege wit jazz.
lol... Na so bro
Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by ZiggyMr(m): 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2018
G.C.I and Community reloaded
Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by Macmoni(m): 6:35pm On Jun 02, 2018
Uyiii:
BROWN ROOFS, they deserve some accoladescheesy
I rather remain in brown roof Dan to have dat igbo yam shape of head!

1 Like

Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by Generalkorex(m): 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2018
whizcartel:
if you attended a govt school and you have not experienced school fight... then you are lucky. I usually dread school fights.

There was a time me and my friends had to go home with our boxers and singlet to avoid being noticed by the school we were fighting with. because the school was opposite our house. so there was no way of escaping.

But those were good old days sha. lol
I can relate
Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by chubinwa(m): 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2018
See where Chinese film have landed us
Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by francisduru: 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2018
What's our children turning to, they must surely belong to one cult group
Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by Countersam(m): 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
AprokoGirl:
@APROKOGIRL

Afonja peepo!

Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by engrkaz(m): 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2018
Among them there is Sunday Igbowo, Alhaji Tokyo, MC oluomo, Elewe omo... Kudos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Teenagers Drown In Lagos Beach / One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom / Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.