Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) (46115 Views)

Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) / Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos / Chidiogo Akunyili & Andrew David Parr In Nigeria For Wedding (Traditional, White (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Anambralstson: 11:46am On Jun 02, 2018
Live@Madona Catholic Church as Mr Andrew David takes Dr Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili as her lovely wedded wife.
His Excellency our action Governor Willie Obiano, many other Government functionaries are here

Congrats to them

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by bedspread: 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2018
Daughter of A Virtuous Woman of Valor, CONGRATULATIONS!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

We Miss ur Upright Mother!!!

157 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by CyynthiaKiss(f): 12:09pm On Jun 02, 2018
The daughter of an Iron Lady. A big congratulations to you..
Beautiful mixed children loading...........

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by abokibuhari: 12:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
grin Secure the future of the unborn children from this pit called Nigeria

Will never be well for the founding fathers

Awon oloshi

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Anambralstson: 12:16pm On Jun 02, 2018
While our people are running to overseas for their weddings, she brought her own to her home town Agulu

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Anambralstson: 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
simply wedding dress, I guess she is wearing her mum's wedding gown
Lalasticlala

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Lipscomb(m): 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
undecided cheesy shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 02, 2018
Aku elubego uno,

Igbankwu Ne luzi kwa uno,

Ana atata, Ana aghu aghu,

Makana Atasia, Aghusia,

Ife nkenu abagokwa.

ife Ndi Ne li, Ka Ndi na so,

Osondi, owendi,

Nwanne nene watch, kedu ife na aku,

Oge adiro, nwoke nife,

olisa doo, chebekwa umugi.

Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Nwa ada Ndi igbo Ji emonu congratulobia!!!

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:49pm On Jun 02, 2018
She is really black....

Wish them all the best...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by IamLaura(f): 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2018
She looks like lupita nyongo

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by CyynthiaKiss(f): 1:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
Anambralstson:
While our people are running to overseas for their weddings, she brought her own to her home town Agulu
And after her wedding anniversary in Nigeria, would she stay back home ?

8 Likes

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2018
Ok
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Beremx(f): 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2018
Black is beautiful! She even shared her church wedding with another couple. This is a very rare gesture. Not all big men children would want it.

Happy married life Diogo!

65 Likes

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Call07034780891: 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2018
Wow.. colorful wedding. Anambra amaka

The wedding is happening live and direct in Anambra.

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
Congratulations to her and her husband.

Now, me i go speak my mind. I thought the characteristic that qualify Ibo as jew, beside circumcision, is light skin. What happened to this Ibo girl? She must not be jew. cool

8 Likes

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by anibirelawal(m): 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2018
Lovely. I Wish the couples a blissful union.

She is a proudly Ebony.

10 Likes

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Dillusionist(m): 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
Congratulations to her and her husband.

Now, me i go speak my mind. I thought the characteristic that qualify Ibo as jew, beside circumcision, is light skin. What happened to this Ibo girl? She must not be jew. cool
olodo.

27 Likes

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Deltatoto: 4:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
Anambralstson:
Live@Madona Catholic Church as Mr Andrew David takes Dr Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili as her lovely wedded wife.
His Excellency our action Governor Willie Obiano, many other Government functionaries are here

Congrats to them
clients in church na to do local der
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by majamajic(m): 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2018
wow

this girl fine too

dark and lovely

8 Likes

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2018
"Chidiogo" shocked shocked shocked

What a name!

Sounds like the name of Masquerade

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2018
HAPPY MARRIED LIFE

#TeamInterracialMarriage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2018
Na wah ooo what are dey wearing like this

6 Likes

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by NinaArsenal(f): 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2018
May God bless her union.
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by itsmeurLady(f): 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2018
See what they are wearing, very simple and cute... and they have millions in their account if not Billions. if it's some slay queens na, we will not hear word, their gown go long from ikoyi to ajah grin
Wedding no be do or die affair, the simplest weddings tend to last more than the exquisite ones.

29 Likes

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Nairalandmentor(m): 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2018
kiss
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Oceannaagent: 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2018
Happy Married life.

Don't let this available opportunity pass you by. 
You can benefit from among the Three investment schemes we are offering in Oceanna check out the one the suits your taste, and invest for a brighter tomorrow. 

Call/ whatsapp +2347034503352 for advice
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 02, 2018
She aint coming back to the country for ever.
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Nairalandmentor(m): 4:22pm On Jun 02, 2018
Factfinder1:
Na wah ooo what are dey wearing like this

Hahahahaha

You are disappointed bah? That's their choice ni. So you mustn't follow and do as others are doing. Just be yourself and cut your coat according to the material.

I like their simplicity.

Get a clean website design without advanced payment. Check my signature now

7 Likes

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by aziaka111(m): 4:25pm On Jun 02, 2018
make una pikin take their father skin

1 Like

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 02, 2018
Hml.
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by OMANBALA1: 4:25pm On Jun 02, 2018
Her black is so rich and gorgeous. And she brought her wedding home instead of Dubai... Anambra bu so mma. Very simple and creative lady. HML, Nwada

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To D'Tigress: Nigerians React (Photos) / Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens / Akume Gave Sehu Sani Fish Over The Death Of His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.