Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? (2620 Views)

Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? by freshkpomo(m): 12:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
firstly I will begin by saying a man is not a commodity,with that said I would like to give my own opinion due to what I saw some guys like iamj and others saying.a friend once said he will save his wife over his mother in a sinking ship ,I stopped talking to him before he will influence me with stupidity.
to me ,my mum is up there and no woman can take her place no matter how good in bed she is,cos that's the reason many guys would take their wife over their mother..for the fact that your mum have lived her life does not mean she is now useless.. I just got one question for you and I am done: IF YOUR MUM DID NOT BUILD YOU UP TO THE MAN YOU ARE TODAY,would that woman you call a wife have looked at your face twice??
any man that picks his wife over his mum is an ingrate and ungrateful....
than you...
creative criticism always welcomed.

1 Like

Re: Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? by TMTR: 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
Hahaha, the only women allowed to chop my money as they like are my mother and sisters. Not one bitch that don't know my story but wants to claim the glory...

With that being said, I will always choose my mother any day anytime, She owns me. I can always pick any woman of my choice to my wife but I can't say the same for my mother cause she is irreplaceable...

3 Likes

Re: Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2018
Wife can be replaced either due to death or divorce,same as husband can be replaced but mother can never be replaced. Your wife can leave you when things are rough but your mother will always stand by you till death and always pray for ur success.A wife can stab you to death if she gets mad but mother's love can never think of that.Your mum can give you her last penny but your wife can't.What are we even arguing?

4 Likes

Re: Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? by OneCorner: 5:51pm On Jun 02, 2018
Father
Re: Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? by Augustap(f): 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2018
Why do people make things awkward for themselves? Why would you create a situation that would warrant such choices that'll sprout trouble

2 Likes

Re: Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? by IamPlato(m): 8:09pm On Jun 02, 2018

So You Created this To Cry That You Love Your Mommy...

We Also Love Our Mommy but Cant Neglect Wife For Mom...

That Doesnt Mean I Wont Care For Her... Once I Have A Family My Family Comes First... My Mom And Dad Becomes The Extended Family.

How Would You Have Felt As A Boy If Your Dad placed His Mother first Above Your Mother. Ignores Your Mother's words To Take His Mother's...

If You Love Your Mom So Much Why Not Marry her And Keep At home. Or Ask Her To Permanently Move Into Your House to Live With You And Your Wife...

4 Likes

Re: Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? by IamPlato(m): 8:12pm On Jun 02, 2018

You Boys Are Teenagers...

Own A Family First Then you Will Know...

Boys Like You Will Have Their Mom Running Your Marriage for You...

1 Like

Re: Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? by freshkpomo(m): 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
TMTR:
Hahaha, the only women allowed to chop my money as they like are my mother and sisters. Not one bitch that don't know my story but wants to claim the glory...

With that being said, I will always choose my mother any day anytime, She owns me. I can always pick any woman of my choice to my wife but I can't say the same for my mother cause she is irreplaceable...
don't mind some women wrapper
Re: Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? by freshkpomo(m): 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Wife can be replaced either due to death or divorce,same as husband can be replaced but mother can never be replaced. Your wife can leave you when things are rough but your mother will always stand by you till death and always pray for ur success.A wife can stab you to death if she gets mad but mother's love can never think of that.Your mum can give you her last penny but your wife can't.What are we even arguing?
baba one carton of hero for you there
Re: Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? by DateMynd44(m): 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2018
freshkpomo:
firstly I will begin by saying a man is not a commodity,with that said I would like to give my own opinion due to what I saw some guys like iamj and others saying.a friend once said he will save his wife over his mother in a sinking ship ,I stopped talking to him before he will influence me with stupidity.
to me ,my mum is up there and no woman can take her place no matter how good in bed she is,cos that's the reason many guys would take their wife over their mother..for the fact that your mum have lived her life does not mean she is now useless.. I just got one question for you and I am done: IF YOUR MUM DID NOT BUILD YOU UP TO THE MAN YOU ARE TODAY,would that woman you call a wife have looked at your face twice??
than you...
true bro. That is why I will not rush into marriage yet till I take very Good care of my mum, even during marriage, mum still has the very good care from me because she was instrumental to my success, had it not been her this so called wife wouldn't look at my face

1 Like

Re: Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? by DateMynd44(m): 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
your brain get grease.
God bless you bro

1 Like

Re: Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? by freshkpomo(m): 6:46pm On Jun 06, 2018
IamPlato:

That Doesnt Mean I Wont Care For Her... Once I Have A Family My Family Comes First... My Mom And Dad Becomes The Extended Family.

How Would You Have Felt As A Boy If Your Dad placed His Mother first Above Your Mother. Ignores Your Mother's words To Take His Mother's...

If You Love Your Mom So Much Why Not Marry her And Keep At home. Or Ask Her To Permanently Move Into Your House to Live With You And Your Wife...
you are not making sense at all,maybe children marry their mum in your place not in mine.. my mum has been there all my life,wife just came along the way and she can also leave I there.... the fact that I choose my mum does not mean I don't love my wife..but its family anyday ... and why can't my mum live with meI reapeat,its an ingrate that will choose wife over mum... have u ever seen how a widow work to cater for her kidsthen u go come choose one girl over such a woman cos she sabi do d dosmh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? by freshkpomo(m): 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
IamPlato:

You Boys Are Teenagers...

Own A Family First Then you Will Know...

Boys Like You Will Have Their Mom Running Your Marriage for You...
na,I am not I teen man ,u are wrong..I am a 7year old kid.... can you do me a favour...just act broke, or quit your job for a year and notice the character change between your mum and wife then you will know what is love,not this illusion you call love... mum love you when you had no clothes on,try approaching a girl naked,let's see how she responds to your proposal...do you know that your wife loves your kids more than you?love of a mother for her child is not something you can explain man...I don't need to be 50years old to know this..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? by freshkpomo(m): 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
DateMynd44:
true bro. That is why I will not rush into marriage yet till I take very Good care of my mum, even during marriage, mum still has the very good care from me because she was instrumental to my success, had it not been her this so called wife wouldn't look at my face
bros some guys matter tire me oh...... them wan abandon their mama because of kpomo!
Re: Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? by freshkpomo(m): 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
Augustap:
Why do people make things awkward for themselves? Why would you create a situation that would warrant such choices that'll sprout trouble
NNE read the title of the thread...someone created it,I created this based on response... let me ask you as a woman,how will you feel if after u don suffer train pikin finish,then one day him come marry,then the next thing you start to hear na MUM YOU ARE NO LONGER RELEVANT, I NEED TO FACE MY WIFE AND FAMILY.....then one day you over heard him saying he loves his wife over you,be sincere won't you be heart broken
Re: Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? by freshkpomo(m): 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
DateMynd44:
your brain get grease. God bless you bro
this your moniker sha lok
Re: Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? by DateMynd44(m): 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2018
freshkpomo:
bros some guys matter tire me oh...... them wan abandon their mama because of kpomo!

1 Like

Re: Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? by freshkpomo(m): 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2018
DateMynd44:
my elder brother Bleep up bad. He was broke and girls taunted him. My mum polished him up in school and gave him a government job and he immediately went and married. Parked out and live with his new wife who now gave him 3 kids. Now mum is retired and not really with cash again. My brother no fit help because he's now a family man and walking under the dictates of his wife.
My mum's now aging. Just can't wait to graduate from the university, get a job and repay my mum by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? by freshkpomo(m): 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2018
DateMynd44:
my elder brother Bleep up bad. He was broke and girls taunted him. My mum polished him up in school and gave him a government job and he immediately went and married. Parked out and live with his new wife who now gave him 3 kids. Now mum is retired and not really with cash again. My brother no fit help because he's now a family man and walking under the dictates of his wife.
My mum's now aging. Just can't wait to graduate from the university, get a job and repay my mum by God's grace
funny enough the woman dey do for her family oh

1 Like

Re: Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
freshkpomo:
than you...

None of them. We men own our lives.

1 Like

Re: Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? by freshkpomo(m): 9:08am On Jun 17, 2018
Bidobado:

None of them. We men own our lives.
your mum own your life man... She could have borted you if she had chosen to looool mynd44
Re: Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 17, 2018
freshkpomo:
your mum own your life man... She could have borted you if she had chosen to looool mynd44

OK, tell her to come and take it then, since she owns my life.
Re: Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? by freshkpomo(m): 9:55am On Jun 17, 2018
Bidobado:

OK, tell her to come and take it then, since she owns my life.
and as for your wife,that one still get you life cos the day you go make her vex she go mix snipper with your food.... Bros take it or leave it,these two can kill and at same time save u...
Re: Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? by ImaIma1(f): 10:10am On Jun 17, 2018
IamPlato:

Children everywhere. God that created the institution of marriage said that a man shall leave his parents cleave to his wife.

Mother is nowhere in that equation.

But they are using girlfriend eyes to qualify wife.
Re: Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? by ImaIma1(f): 10:20am On Jun 17, 2018
freshkpomo:
you are not making sense at all,maybe children marry their mum in your place not in mine.. my mum has been there all my life,wife just came along the way and she can also leave I there.... the fact that I choose my mum does not mean I don't love my wife..but its family anyday ... and why can't my mum live with meI reapeat,its an ingrate that will choose wife over mum... have u ever seen how a widow work to cater for her kidsthen u go come choose one girl over such a woman cos she sabi do d dosmh

Your mum gave birth to you...who else is supposed to take care of you till you are old enough to become a man?

God that made marriage said you shall "leave" your parents.

A wise mum will free you to cleave to your wife because she has her own husband that puts her first. Ask your dad if he places his mother over your mother.

Even if you decide to place your mum above your wife, do your wife a favour and not let her know.
Re: Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? by freshkpomo(m): 10:27am On Jun 17, 2018
[quote author=ImaIma1 post=68562371]

Children everywhere. God that created the institution of marriage said that a man shall leave his parents cleave to his wife.

Mother is nowhere in that equation.

But they are using girlfriend eyes to qualify wife. [/quoteyou are the child herebro...a proverb in benin says " we give birth to children for them to give birth to us in return"..... Wife that might divorce you tomorrowmost men are generally dummies..let me tell u a story....two couples promised not to have any visitors on their wedding night...when the parents of the man came,he sent them away as his wife whispered their promise in his ear...when the womans parent came,they where asked to leave too due to the agreement between the couples..all of a sudden the woman burst into tears and started cryoing that her father and mother have been sent away...they later allowed the womans parent in......after several years of their marriage with the woman delivering only male kids,she finally gave birth to a girl and the man danced and danced and danced,and spent alot of money during the naming ceremony and the wife was amazed...he asked the husband what is the reason for the joy,the man then reminded her of their wedding night vows and how she broke it,the man finally told everyone present that is his child that the rest belong to their wives.....so bro men are genarally women wrappers lol
Re: Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? by freshkpomo(m): 10:34am On Jun 17, 2018
ImaIma1:

Your mum gave birth to you...who else is supposed to take care of you till you are old enough to become a man?

God that made marriage said you shall "leave" your parents.

A wise mum will free you to cleave to your wife because she has her own husband that puts her first. Ask your dad if he places his mother over your mother.

Even if you decide to place your mum above your wife, do your wife a favour and not let her know.
your mum is not your wife and so she wont prevent you from caring for your wife,bt the fuse here is that some men completely forget about their famliy immediately after they get married all in the name of clinging to their wives..and lastly the care your mum gave to you is something you should pay for for the rest of your life.and as for your wife, she should also be taken care of as the mother of your kids but not you making her lord of your life...u go to houses you see the woman's family members living there...and yet the man's family rarely visit........women are smarter than men in marriage,they know family..unlike men!!!
Re: Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 17, 2018
freshkpomo:
and as for your wife,that one still get you life cos the day you go make her vex she go mix snipper with your food.... Bros take it or leave it,these two can kill and at same time save u...

I agree with you but to assume they own my life is a fallacy. Anyone can harm you if they intended to.

1 Like

Re: Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? by freshkpomo(m): 10:51am On Jun 17, 2018
Bidobado:

I agree with you but to assume they own my life is a fallacy. Anyone can harm you if they intended to.
did you see the original topic? This is just a reply!!!
Re: Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? by Cuteamigo1(m): 10:52am On Jun 17, 2018
freshkpomo:
na,I am not I teen man ,u are wrong..I am a 7year old kid.... can you do me a favour...just act broke, or quit your job for a year and notice the character change between your mum and wife then you will know what is love,not this illusion you call love... mum love you when you had no clothes on,try approaching a girl naked,let's see how she responds to your proposal...do you know that your wife loves your kids more than you?love of a mother for her child is not something you can explain man...I don't need to be 50years old to know this..
i like the way you are slaying in this thread. thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 17, 2018
freshkpomo:
did you see the original topic? This is just a reply!!!

Bro let's move on.

1 Like

Re: Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? by freshkpomo(m): 10:57am On Jun 17, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
i like the way you are slaying in this thread. thumbs up.
thankyou bros...mental slavery is the worst slavery.....many men are becoming sissies lately!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is True Love? / Fashion Gone Bad: Fashionista Toyin Lawani ‘roasted’ For Showing Everything In H / I Tested H.I.V Negative After 13 Years Of RAW Sex..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.