Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros (10413 Views)

My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. / My Ex-girlfriend Made Me Fast Every Month While She Was Sleeping With A Pastor - / Shocking Confession: “they Made Me Sleep With Dogs In Dubai” For This Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros by deejaybest: 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2018
Get another source of income with our sport predictions, we enriches. Click the link below to join NOW!

Official Telegram:
https:///safebettinghub

Official Whatsapp:
https:///Hw9F1gfnPJbJAVGQSizEvo
Re: That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros by 3Geez(m): 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2018
TMTR:
Answer my question, e get why I dey ask
Bro gimme a chance too na��
Re: That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
lefulefu:
amen oo. D only one wey i dey familiar with na d dollar for boot own..dose one chance ppl. Never experience dis one b4.anyway we dey learn new tinzs everyday.

one happened to me at ring road yesterday

the idiot say e come from one village for inside forest to come sell mercury stone......................he say e be dey work for farm when the stone fall from sky

he then begged me to take him to one herbalist (i don forget the name he called) around ring road cos e be like say e don lose

as e dey beg me na im second (the other idiot) con come dey ask wetin dey happen.......
......the idiot con explain give the other idiot.................that one con they shout say the stone go cost o say make 3 of us go sell am sdy e know one place for forestry side

i was heading to sapele road side so i walked with them till we reach forestry before i waka leave them dey continue my journey.............bunch of jobless shameless goats na im full beniny

2 Likes

Re: That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2018
airforce you wan carry your "pregnant" wife girlfriend go house party? undecided
Re: That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros by TMTR: 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

the idiot say e come from one village for inside forest to come sell mercury stone......................he say e be dey work for farm when the stone fall from sky

he then begged me to take him to one herbalist (i don forget the name he called) around ring road cos e be like say e don lose

as e dey beg me na im second (the other idiot) con come dey ask wetin dey happen.......
......the idiot con explain give the other idiot.................that one con they shout say the stone go cost o say make 3 of us go sell am sdy e know one place for forestry side

i was heading to sapele road side so i walked with them till we reach forestry before i waka leave them dey continue my journey.............bunch of jobless shameless goats na im full beniny
Lol, guy na the same format dem use for me o inside ring road mission road side.

If I jam dem again na state cid dem go see demselves...
Re: That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros by TMTR: 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
3Geez:

Bro gimme a chance too na��
But you based in ph, are you ready to relocate to Lagos and this your style of music, u know say e no dey move for naija. Are you really ready to change it
Re: That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

hahashahahahaaha see scam format oooocheesy....hahacheesy. Someone first tell me dat dese ppl wey dey do these tins dey carry jazz for inside pocket and dat if dem talk to u na so d tin go hold u. First tell dat one girl d tin happen to her for akure and dat she use her atm card empty her account give d guys d money went under d spell. Anyway i no believe dat person fit use juju catch me by jus talkin to me..e no dey happen. Anyway than God dem no carry u go any lonely corner. At least we don learn our lesson. Anytime person wey i no know dey try hala me or wan try ask for direction i go jus sidestep d person dey waka my own dey go.
Re: That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros by 3Geez(m): 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2018
TMTR:

But you based in ph, are you ready to relocate to Lagos and this your style of music, u know say e no dey move for naija. Are you really ready to change it

Yes I'm moving to Lagos by July sef and I've switched styles. I'm more Nigerian now
Re: That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros by Pusyiter(m): 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
kiss
Na today. Na so dem dey do. One year like that dem wan mugu me for Bside dem no know say I be omoto/omonile. When I enter French with them, na so dem kawa. Na me come dey find them grin
lefulefu:
guy sorry to deviate but i was going through ur profile and i saw a thread u made about how u almost got hypnotized by two men in New Benin. Exactly what just happened to me yesterday in Akpapava road. an old man approached me asking me if i know any D&C computer stores. I told him i dont know any place like Dat and as i was about walking away he begged me saying he's a stranger and he's lost and dat he's from Togo..and dat he came from one ship container. A person that claimed to be togolese had a strong bini accent and he was speaking fluent English to me. As he was just yarnin his story ..another guy..bearded in three quarter and a facecap walked up to me asking wat was d issue. D so called togolese man told his issue and i should try and help. Immediately i became alert and made sure none of dem was behind me cos i held my backpack and my passport was inside... Plus my wallet in my jeans backpocket. Bro na so i jus take codedly waka comot and i tell d fake togolese dude make e go police station go report imsef. This happened exactly opposite the central bank. E no go better for dese scammers i swear.

2 Likes

Re: That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:35pm On Jun 02, 2018
TMTR:

Lol, guy na the same format dem use for me o inside ring road mission road side.

If I jam dem again na state cid dem go see demselves...

i tell you bruv cheesy

their own don too much for benin

and to think na even something as lame as "mercury stone" na im dem dey use take scam people
Re: That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2018
lefulefu:
hahashahahahaaha see scam format oooocheesy....hahacheesy. Someone first tell me dat dese ppl wey dey do these tins dey carry jazz for inside pocket and dat if dem talk to u na so d tin go hold u. First tell dat one girl d tin happen to her for akure and dat she use her atm card empty her account give d guys d money went under d spell. Anyway i no believe dat person fit use juju catch me by jus talkin to me..e no dey happen. Anyway than God dem no carry u go any lonely corner. At least we don learn our lesson. Anytime person wey i no know dey try hala me or wan try ask for direction i go jus sidestep d person dey waka my own dey go.

na im i dey do now o cos all these guys no get joy

if they're not scamming you, na either to try thief your wallet run or jazz you cheesy

@embolden in red ink.....................e no fit catch you say because you be egbon abi wetin? cheesy
Re: That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros by TMTR: 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2018
3Geez:

Yes I'm moving to Lagos by July sef and I've switched styles. I'm more Nigerian now
Perfect, pm me...

And em which one is you among the three guys of 3geez
Re: That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

na im i dey do now o cos all these guys no get joy

if they're not scamming you, na either to try thief your wallet run or jazz you cheesy

@embolden in red ink.....................e no fit catch you say because you be egbon abi wetin? cheesy
one old lady near my area wey dey sell provision tell me dat there are a number of beautiful young ladies wey dey pick pocket for ring. She tell me say na fresh looking girls. So be careful anytime a fine babe dey approach u dey ask for directio.no let ur guard fallcheesy.
Re: That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2018
Lol angry
You don start again abi? grin
Re: That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:02pm On Jun 02, 2018
lefulefu:
one old lady near my area wey dey sell provision tell me dat there are a number of beautiful young ladies wey dey pick pocket for ring. She tell me say na fresh looking girls. So be careful anytime a fine babe dey approach u dey ask for directio.no let ur guard fallcheesy.

yeah i'm aware of that................................including that of dem atm guys that operate from 7pm

if one aint extremely careful here in benin e no go fit survive past one month cheesy

why you talk say that jazz wey dem dey use no go fit catcg you?...........................cos i know say e no get who the thing no dey catch unless say the person get special annointing or counter juju cheesy
Re: That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros by tosyne2much(m): 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2018
Nice one Airforce1

1 Like

Re: That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros by emeijeh(m): 4:22pm On Jun 02, 2018
lefulefu:
amen oo. D only one wey i dey familiar with na d dollar for boot own..dose one chance ppl. Never experience dis one b4.anyway we dey learn new tinzs everyday.

The day when my own happen for slope/akpakpava just dey make me laff.
My only regret be say dem no carry me reach ring road free of charge.
Dem vex drop me for Dawson junction, as juju no gree hold me.
Lol.

2 Likes

Re: That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros by 3Geez(m): 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
TMTR:
Perfect, pm me...
And em which one is you among the three guys of 3geez
On red.
Re: That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros by ufuosman(m): 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2018
Air Force1 close your eyes let me pray for you
Re: That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros by PrinxArthur1(m): 4:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
IamAirforce1:
When you've found that special someone you truly love , you just want to be her side at all times .

Love is a beautiful thing .

Thank you baby for shapping me up

Too loaded to be empty
Too late to fail.
get a room
Re: That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros by leomarz007: 5:20pm On Jun 02, 2018
lets hope that someday you would reap the fame and cash as in the likes of boBrisky. the gods cant Bleep you like this and expect you get nothing out of it #ITs TRULY TOO LATE TO FAIL NOW BRO. HEHEHE wink
Re: That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
lefulefu:
guy sorry to deviate but i was going through ur profile and i saw a thread u made about how u almost got hypnotized by two men in New Benin. Exactly what just happened to me yesterday in Akpapava road. an old man approached me asking me if i know any D&C computer stores. I told him i dont know any place like Dat and as i was about walking away he begged me saying he's a stranger and he's lost and dat he's from Togo..and dat he came from one ship container. A person that claimed to be togolese had a strong bini accent and he was speaking fluent English to me. As he was just yarnin his story ..another guy..bearded in three quarter and a facecap walked up to me asking wat was d issue. D so called togolese man told his issue and i should try and help. Immediately i became alert and made sure none of dem was behind me cos i held my backpack and my passport was inside... Plus my wallet in my jeans backpocket. Bro na so i jus take codedly waka comot and i tell d fake togolese dude make e go police station go report imsef. This happened exactly opposite the central bank. E no go better for dese scammers i swear.
This tactic isn't new na. I was approached in PH like years back with it. grin
Re: That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros by IamAirforce1: 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
Samata104:
Lol angry
You don start again abi? grin

You've got a jaw dropping shape

Your yansh must be very big

1 Like

Re: That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros by jtwest(m): 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2018
every one, wait for some minutes.
my beans are almost fried angry
Re: That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
kimbraa:
This tactic isn't new na. I was approached in PH like years back with it. grin
did dhier juju catch u?cheesy
Re: That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 02, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

yeah i'm aware of that................................including that of dem atm guys that operate from 7pm

if one aint extremely careful here in benin e no go fit survive past one month cheesy

why you talk say that jazz wey dem dey use no go fit catcg you?...........................cos i know say e no get who the thing no dey catch unless say the person get special annointing or counter juju cheesy
na only if person ingest d juju as in decimal 10:10 tinzs or person cut part of ur hair or cloth go give babalawo na im maybe d tin fit catch u..but then its not hundred percent sure cos some ppl their own blood strong pass jujucheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 02, 2018
lefulefu:
did dhier juju catch u?cheesy
Me? Them no reach. I went to see someone, got there at past 7 and while I was waiting for him at the bus station, a guy walked to me that he's a Togolese, he brought goods to be sold to Nigeria but custom ceased his goods and he was looking for a street. Being an area I'm conversant with, I asked him the name of the street, and he gave me a vogue name. After thinking for a while, I told him there was no such street on that area then he said he was looking for a man from custom, and if I could help him find the man, he would give me a laptop and some jewelleries the man ceased from him. I simply told him I wasn't interested. grin He started moving forward slowly like he was walking away then another guy came and was like "What does he want?". Me, not knowing what was going on told him the man was looking for a street, next thing he said was that we should call him and find out more so he beckoned on the man to come. All this while the man just moved forward and stood. grin So he came and repeated the same story, the other guy was now like "Let's help him na, he even has a reward for us" I still stood on my previous words that I wasn't interested and as we were talking, the person I went to see came. Before I could turn again I didn't see either of them.
Re: That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 03, 2018
kimbraa:
Me? Them no reach. I went to see someone, got there at past 7 and while I was waiting for him at the bus station, a guy walked to me that he's a Togolese, he brought goods to be sold to Nigeria but custom ceased his goods and he was looking for a street. Being an area I'm conversant with, I asked him the name of the street, and he gave me a vogue name. After thinking for a while, I told him there was no such street on that area then he said he was looking for a man from custom, and if I could help him find the man, he would give me a laptop and some jewelleries the man ceased from him. I simply told him I wasn't interested. grin He started moving forward slowly like he was walking away then another guy came and was like "What does he want?". Me, not knowing what was going on told him the man was looking for a street, next thing he said was that we should call him and find out more so he beckoned on the man to come. All this while the man just moved forward and stood. grin So he came and repeated the same story, the other guy was now like "Let's help him na, he even has a reward for us" I still stood on my previous words that I wasn't interested and as we were talking, the person I went to see came. Before I could turn again I didn't see either of them.
but these 419 format looks stupid and childlishcheesy. Who will actually fall for this type of dumb formatcheesy.
Re: That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 03, 2018
lefulefu:
but these 419 format looks stupid and childlishcheesy. Who will actually fall for this type of dumb formatcheesy.
Greedy people fall.
Has Engineer Emma ever called you with your name in full for a job before? grin

1 Like

Re: That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 03, 2018
kimbraa:
Greedy people fall.
Has Engineer Emma ever called you with your name in full for a job before? grin
Engineer Emma? Who is dat one againcheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. / I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter / Telegram +18 Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.