Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Travelling To Canada And Starting A Pure Water Business In Nigeria. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Travelling To Canada And Starting A Pure Water Business In Nigeria. (771 Views)

N2m Investment Poultry Or Sachet Water Business / Become A Pure Stockist In Nigeria / Loom Money Nigeria Is A Pure Scam And Is Illegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Canada And Starting A Pure Water Business In Nigeria. by papascode: 1:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
Good day all,

I have been confused on what to do with the money I have saved. I am a contract staff in one of the banks and I have saved considerable amount of money over the years I have been working there. But I am tired of my job, as same as many of my colleagues who wish they had one quarter of the money I had saved to quit the job.

I am not a lazy man I am very hardworking as adhuged by my supervisors but the issue is I have stayed on one spot for too long and no promotion. My greatest joy is that I was able to achieve a masters degree in a federal university in nigeria while working but my job doesn't give me time to even look out for other jobs.
So please guys I am throwing this up here because I know on this thread there are people who have been in my situation before that made the better choice and are happy for it.
I have two very important decisions to make either to use the money I have saved to travel abroad for school for masters and hopfully settle down there or to stay here in Nigeria to start up a pure water production factory but Nigeria and it's uncertainties keeps discouraging me. kindly note that I have saved up to 9million naira to take up any of these ventures and I am 35 years not yet married.
Please I need honest advice to a brother there are some persons like me who will benefit from this advice we render.
Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada And Starting A Pure Water Business In Nigeria. by darkenkach(m): 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2018
Start the purr water business please. With time, you will still save enough to travel to that Canada and achieve your other dreams.
Re: Travelling To Canada And Starting A Pure Water Business In Nigeria. by 1daboi: 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2018
Open a pure water factory biko

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada And Starting A Pure Water Business In Nigeria. by thesicilian: 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2018
If I were you, I'd be asking this question from Canada!

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada And Starting A Pure Water Business In Nigeria. by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2018
grin

Haba! U need wife FIRST...

Let her take control of the finances & help you build ur empire cheesy

And btw, when u say "pure water" what does it mean? undecided So, does it mean there fake water as well? Im juz confused..
Re: Travelling To Canada And Starting A Pure Water Business In Nigeria. by OfficialAwol(m): 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2018
thesicilian:

If I were him, I wouldn't even ask the question at all.

Like seriously, pure water business isn't a business to invest that whole lot and your time in. Then coupled with the fact that it could fail as you may never break into the market.

Use that money to process your travel documents. After two years in Canada, I bet you would enough to start any company you so desire.

When faced with conflicting theories, choose the one with the least probables.

Travel to Canada, work while you study. And since your saving culture is phenomenal, I bet the sky would be your starting point.

This is my widow's might.

It's AWOL.

Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada And Starting A Pure Water Business In Nigeria. by bujebudanu1(m): 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Haba! U need wife FIRST...

Let her take control of the finances & help you build ur empire cheesy

And btw, when u say "pure water" what does it mean? undecided So, does it mean there fake water as well? Im juz confused..

In Nigeria we have the bottled water , in plastic bottles,which is for the rich.average and for occasions etc.

And also the pure water "sachet water" sealed somewhat in a nylon .transparent clean nylon.
U can get it everywhere and also its cheap but d common name is pure water grin

Like $0.001

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada And Starting A Pure Water Business In Nigeria. by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2018
bujebudanu1:

In Nigeria we have the bottled water , in plastic bottles,which is for the rich.average and for occasions etc.

And also the pure water "sachet water" sealed somewhat in a nylon .transparent clean nylon.
U can get it everywhere and also its cheap but d common name is pure water grin

Like $0.001

Ooohh... Tnxx for the enlightment.. But when u say "pure water".. Where the water came from? I mean is this clean and processed by the water filters or juz straight from the tap?

Here in Singapore, tap water is palatable but still i use filtered pitcher..
Re: Travelling To Canada And Starting A Pure Water Business In Nigeria. by bujebudanu1(m): 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
The water is clean and pure.its just the packaging that determines the name

Bottled water, like d common Eva.aquafina
Sachet water .
Dispenser water for dispensers
Etc

U need a licence to open a factory. So its has to be from d bore hole .with industry filter or just filter and the machines before u get a license. I think
Re: Travelling To Canada And Starting A Pure Water Business In Nigeria. by Chrisdada16(f): 3:35pm On Jun 02, 2018
thesicilian:

Abi oh my dear Canada straight

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada And Starting A Pure Water Business In Nigeria. by Fxmanager(m): 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
papascode:
Good day all,

I have been confused on what to do with the money I have saved. I am a contract staff in one of the banks and I have saved considerable amount of money over the years I have been working there. But I am tired of my job, as same as many of my colleagues who wish they had one quarter of the money I had saved to quit the job.

I am not a lazy man I am very hardworking as adhuged by my supervisors but the issue is I have stayed on one spot for too long and no promotion. My greatest joy is that I was able to achieve a masters degree in a federal university in nigeria while working but my job doesn't give me time to even look out for other jobs.
So please guys I am throwing this up here because I know on this thread there are people who have been in my situation before that made the better choice and are happy for it.
I have two very important decisions to make either to use the money I have saved to travel abroad for school for masters and hopfully settle down there or to stay here in Nigeria to start up a pure water production factory but Nigeria and it's uncertainties keeps discouraging me. kindly note that I have saved up to 9million naira to take up any of these ventures and I am 35 years not yet married.
Please I need honest advice to a brother there are some persons like me who will benefit from this advice we render.
Thank you
Check our profile signature for a currency portfolio management service under a Government's licensed, regulated, monitored and audited financial firm. Our target is an average of 10%+ monthly return to investors after performance fees. You can monitor your portfolio from anywhere in the world using any internet enabled device. Visit the website in the profile signature for details. Also use the number in our signature to contact us on whatsapp or calls.
Re: Travelling To Canada And Starting A Pure Water Business In Nigeria. by Kwenty: 7:02am On Jun 06, 2018
Don't even waste your money investing in any business here now. Just use 2-3m and process your travelling to Canada, then in few years you can come back to invest in a bigger business. For now your chances of succeeding in any business investment here is under probability considering how harsh the economy is right now.
I made that mistake of wasting my little savings in opening a business here after I left such job.
Until we have sane leaders in Nigeria; the Exodus to foreign lands will definitely continue.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada And Starting A Pure Water Business In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 06, 2018
Please pure water business on the outside appears easy to run, but trust me its not. Its actually difficult to break into the market right now. If i were you, i would use some part of that money to process my documents and travel to Canada. For now that place is a bit more certain than Nigeria.
Re: Travelling To Canada And Starting A Pure Water Business In Nigeria. by zlantanfan: 9:57am On Jun 06, 2018
I bet you won't use up to #500,000 to process a visa and fly economy. And when you get there you can study and work if you know yourself because events go according to plan there.

Niaja and uncertainties, believe me that money isn't even enough to get a standard pure water company, cos many spend more to give customers better standard.

Unless you are going to start in extreme villages (who still see no fuse about pure water). The competition in the city would be so massive as there is politics and jurisdiction on sales.

You may not be able to play their politics as a new commer coupled with the extreme measures they go to pull one another using various powers.

Then again its one thing to even start and get the right workers who won't give you gbese

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada And Starting A Pure Water Business In Nigeria. by seotools01: 10:47am On Jun 06, 2018
papascode:
Good day all,

Thank you

Hello bro,

My little advice is that, Buy 4 cars as little as 2M per 1 'Tokunbo' put them all into Ubber or Taxify and receive 35k every week for one car. Mean you receive 35k x 4weeks = 140k/car. 140k x 4cars = 560,000 per month on the 4cars. Can you please calcultae it per a year?

So with 8Million investment, you will be earning 560k monthly. I have a brother that has 25cars on ubber and making 750k/week.

So rethink, You can still make it in Naija, Trust me and you will just be travel outside the country like you are going to market.
Invest in Naija and get married to build your lovely family.

Regard,
kayworld.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Recommend A Product For Import With High Demand And Sales / Understanding What Is Indices In Forex Market / Secure Your Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.