Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

The New Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Is A Samsung Phone In An iPhone Body - See Why We - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The New Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Is A Samsung Phone In An iPhone Body - See Why We (33843 Views)

"I Sent A Samsung Phone From Finland To Nigeria, My Brother Got Biscuit" - Lady / The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) / The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Is A Samsung Phone In An iPhone Body - See Why We by EngrOloye: 8:49am On Jun 03, 2018
Samsung should reduce the price if their accessories especially the screen.so that people can patronize them.they are too stingy.
Re: The New Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Is A Samsung Phone In An iPhone Body - See Why We by Banter1(m): 10:19am On Jun 03, 2018
correctBlogger:

Mentione the a lot of android that were using it and that are in vogue and popular as apple is. So huncle or hanty, it is not all about who does it first, it is all about who does it best.. because oyinbo say what, good better best, i shall never rest, until my good is better, and my better best... Thank You.. grin
TECNO PHANTOM 8
Re: The New Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Is A Samsung Phone In An iPhone Body - See Why We by industrialchemi: 11:14am On Jun 03, 2018
zenith4biz:
A lot of Android phones were using this before Apple..... Why do we always attribute everything to Apple

Because you don’t use an Apple phone.
Re: The New Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Is A Samsung Phone In An iPhone Body - See Why We by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:32am On Jun 03, 2018
ItzBIM:
The day you see me with a phone not named iPhone is the day you should shoot me.

A few years ago you probably could have said that about Nokias and Blackberries.

Time man...

Time happens to everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Is A Samsung Phone In An iPhone Body - See Why We by ItzBIM(m): 11:49am On Jun 03, 2018
BuddhaPalm:

A few years ago you probably could have said that about Nokias and Blackberries.

Time man...

Time happens to everything.

I understand where you’re coming from but what I’m trying to say is that I prefer iPhone over Samsung.
Re: The New Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Is A Samsung Phone In An iPhone Body - See Why We by kaymart: 11:51am On Jun 03, 2018
ItzBIM:

I understand where you’re coming from but what I’m trying to say is that I prefer iPhone over Samsung.
good for you. congrats to you for this huge achievement. mtscheww
Re: The New Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Is A Samsung Phone In An iPhone Body - See Why We by ItzBIM(m): 12:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
kaymart:

good for you. congrats to you for this huge achievement. mtscheww

Lol...E pain am ..broke lazy Nigerian youth. Ordinary iPhone u can’t afford.
Re: The New Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Is A Samsung Phone In An iPhone Body - See Why We by BabaRamota1980: 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2018
correctBlogger:
Okay, so in order not to sound like i'm mocking Samsung.. grin But wait oh, can i even mock Samsung? I guess not.. LoL.. grin grin

Alright so the thing is, there is a new phone in town, a new Samsung Phone rather, and it sure does have a lot of sweet features just as it has been with Samsung phones.. But there is this one differential and unusual feature about this phone.. And you know what it is? i won't tell you.. take a look at the picture below and tell me what you see.. grin grin

[img]https://4.bp..com/-5JNgM1Gbtfk/WxKYkYKc2iI/AAAAAAAAAOo/4mkTwBgykVgAdoFkflk6MSYyMon35DxlACLcBGAs/s1600/samsung-galaxy-a9-star-02.jpg[/img]

Alright, so in case you weren't able to point it out, now say hello to the new Samsung Galaxy A9 Star, the first ever Samsung phone to feature dual cameras that are placed vertically and positioned almost exactly like that of the popular apple iPhone X.

Now i know that most of us must have probably heard about this phone, while most of us still have not even heard a single word about it, not until now... So if you are among those who have not heard, seen or even touched the Samsung Galaxy A9 Star, follow this link below right now to see all the details, and specifications of this Samsung Phone in iPhone skin.. grin grin [i Love Fela]

http://www.correctblogger.com/2018/06/samsung-galaxy-a9-star-specifications-features.html

Dude,
Samsung manufacture components for iphone. The iphones you all carry is a glorified samsung. You better ask those who know.

It should not surprise if you see same casing on both.
Re: The New Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Is A Samsung Phone In An iPhone Body - See Why We by kaymart: 12:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
ItzBIM:

Lol...E pain am ..broke lazy Nigerian youth. Ordinary iPhone u can’t afford.
pained? Hell no...I ain't pained a bit. I sincerely do not see a need for an iPhone.
For your info, I ain't broke and I've never been. Not boasting, I can afford it comfortably. The question is "do I really need it" and the sincere answer is "no".
So, little boy, i guess you'v stayed around broke ppl all your life.
For your info, am a consultant, a philanthropist too.
I think I shouldn't go further detailing you about things you may never understand.
Have a nice day little friend.

2 Likes

Re: The New Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Is A Samsung Phone In An iPhone Body - See Why We by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
correctBlogger:
Okay, so in order not to sound like i'm mocking Samsung.. grin But wait oh, can i even mock Samsung? I guess not.. LoL.. grin grin

Alright so the thing is, there is a new phone in town, a new Samsung Phone rather, and it sure does have a lot of sweet features just as it has been with Samsung phones.. But there is this one differential and unusual feature about this phone.. And you know what it is? i won't tell you.. take a look at the picture below and tell me what you see.. grin grin

[img]https://4.bp..com/-5JNgM1Gbtfk/WxKYkYKc2iI/AAAAAAAAAOo/4mkTwBgykVgAdoFkflk6MSYyMon35DxlACLcBGAs/s1600/samsung-galaxy-a9-star-02.jpg[/img]

Alright, so in case you weren't able to point it out, now say hello to the new Samsung Galaxy A9 Star, the first ever Samsung phone to feature dual cameras that are placed vertically and positioned almost exactly like that of the popular apple iPhone X.

Now i know that most of us must have probably heard about this phone, while most of us still have not even heard a single word about it, not until now... So if you are among those who have not heard, seen or even touched the Samsung Galaxy A9 Star, follow this link below right now to see all the details, and specifications of this Samsung Phone in iPhone skin.. grin grin [i Love Fela]

http://www.correctblogger.com/2018/06/samsung-galaxy-a9-star-specifications-features.html

They all copy each other.
Re: The New Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Is A Samsung Phone In An iPhone Body - See Why We by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
ItzBIM:

Some prefer Alcatel to IPhone.
grin.
Re: The New Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Is A Samsung Phone In An iPhone Body - See Why We by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
EngrOloye:
Samsung should reduce the price if their accessories especially the screen.so that people can patronize them.they are too stingy.

Samsung is cheaper than iPhone from all angles.
Re: The New Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Is A Samsung Phone In An iPhone Body - See Why We by slimdamatrix1(m): 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2018
zenith4biz:
A lot of Android phones were using this before Apple..... Why do we always attribute everything to Apple

An obvious hater who cannot afford an iPhone X.

Shush!
Re: The New Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Is A Samsung Phone In An iPhone Body - See Why We by ollah2: 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Samsung is cheaper than iPhone from all angles.

Retail price yes
Components and parts. Hell No
Re: The New Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Is A Samsung Phone In An iPhone Body - See Why We by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
ollah2:

Retail price yes
Components and parts. Hell No

There are both very expensive.
Re: The New Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Is A Samsung Phone In An iPhone Body - See Why We by ollah2: 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2018
PrecisionFx:

There are both very expensive.

They are premium brands
Re: The New Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Is A Samsung Phone In An iPhone Body - See Why We by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
ollah2:

They are premium brands

IPhone is more expensive both accessory n the phone itself.
Re: The New Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Is A Samsung Phone In An iPhone Body - See Why We by ollah2: 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
PrecisionFx:

IPhone is more expensive both accessory n the phone itself.

Did you my previous messages?
Re: The New Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Is A Samsung Phone In An iPhone Body - See Why We by maisauki: 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
Timileyin1234:
Mtchew

Modified:Front page for the first time since 2013
Abeg who go buy the land
name your price
Re: The New Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Is A Samsung Phone In An iPhone Body - See Why We by Timileyin1234(m): 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
maisauki:
name your price

10k pere
Re: The New Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Is A Samsung Phone In An iPhone Body - See Why We by AJohnnasa(m): 10:34am On Jun 05, 2018
This phone was announced in June 2017 while iPhone X which has almost identical vertical dual back cemera was announced three months after the Galaxy A9 Star [and released October 2017]. Who copied who? Your guess is right as mine.
Re: The New Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Is A Samsung Phone In An iPhone Body - See Why We by maisauki: 9:02am On Jun 06, 2018
Timileyin1234:

10k pere
pick one and send d remainder back to m

Re: The New Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Is A Samsung Phone In An iPhone Body - See Why We by zenith4biz(m): 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
slimdamatrix1:

Because you have wished me that, I wish it back to you and everyone in your bloodline. Amen.

O boy, I never wish you evil, don't ever come to nairaland and think that anyone that's not using iPhone can't afford it. I can feed you. I will be great and my bloodline shall be greater there is nothing you can do about that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Network Offers Best Night Plan? / NCC Releases Short Code For Ending Unsolicited Messages By Network Providers / Please Suggest A ₦70k Phone With Good Camera And Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.