Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Guys, This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend (4405 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) / Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Pusyiter(m): 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2018
100% accurate. I have encountered many even on this platform. MOST LADIES are confused.
donstan18:

It's something to have a sex partner as a lady, and it's another thing for a lady to be in a committed relationship with a man.

Most of these beautiful and pretty ladies you see are just empty and difficult to be in a committed relationship with because beauty is all they have. They are mostly used for shows by men because they are presentable.

You'll be surprised that most of the beautiful ladies you see in reality don't have a serious man in their lives, forget what your mind do tell you when you see them, they are lonely and you'll get to know only if you get close to them.
Re: Guys, This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by jtwest(m): 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
define the word: eligible? angry
Re: Guys, This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by damtan(m): 11:26pm On Jun 02, 2018
I ain't seeing any curves
Re: Guys, This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by iLegendd(m): 11:49pm On Jun 02, 2018
donstan18:

It's something to have a sex partner as a lady, and it's another thing for a lady to be in a committed relationship with a man.

Most of these beautiful and pretty ladies you see are just empty and difficult to be in a committed relationship with because beauty is all they have. They are mostly used for shows by men because they are presentable.

You'll be surprised that most of the beautiful ladies you see in reality don't have a serious man in their lives, forget what your mind do tell you when you see them, they are lonely and you'll get to know only if you get close to them.
Correct.
Re: Guys, This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
Tallesty1:
Lols.... I understand you bro but some of them just got tired of being mistreated by guys and decided to just stay single and happy until a husband comes. Others are single because we think they're not single. It is the truth bro.

Now talking about those that are tired of being used by guys, there was a lady that I dated back then, she is fair, beautiful and very tall. She was ok financially, better than me sef because I was staying in one room then. She has everything you would wish for in a woman but she was very unlucky with men. So she got tired and stopped dating.

I was an apprentice under one of her male friends so she do come to boss' office ones in a while. It was there that I met her. We became friends in a short time(friends but not close) so she asked for my contact one day and I refused to give her. She asked for it more time five and I declined, that was what made her fall in love with me.

People seeing us back then wondered what the hell she was doing with me, even me sef no too believe that it was really happening but she cared not.

So yea, there are so many good beautiful girls out there who are single because of one reason or the other and na ugly guys like us dey harvest them most times
wait oo.. So no guy was harassing u while u were with her? U were not receiving strange phone calls from unknown guys identifying themselves as the lady's boyfriend and telling u to leave her alone?
Re: Guys, This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 03, 2018
debayun:

This is the actual problem cos most guys have this same mentality including me sef we will all just assume she's not single cos she's fine and she may actually be l. I discovered most fine girls face this dilemma cos most guys will just conclude and end up not approaching her.
lol its really not our fault that we have these mindset cos many of these ladies are always surrounded by men both in social media and the real world.24/7 there phones are always buzzing with phone calls from different men across the country...their watsap is always buzzin... Some of them u see in different cars everydaycheesy... And then such a lady will come on social media saying she's looking for a serious relationshipcheesy.... Omo u go believe such a girl?

1 Like

Re: Guys, This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 03, 2018
chisco82:

See cut story cool so at the end what happened? Did you finally marry her? How long did u both dated? If you no marey her wetin pursue you?
@ lefulefu watch him answer grin grin
hahahahahacheesy
Re: Guys, This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 03, 2018
Tallesty1:
We broke upNope, I'm still single but she's married.Three years.This guy grin a lot of things lead to our break up(we are still friends though, very good friends) First, the pressure to get married from her side is one. I was an apprentice then while she was alreading working. Age is another thing. It was against her and I had no plans to marry then, I still don't.
ok... She was probably much older than ucheesy. Na dat one make u fear and make u break up d relationship.u dey fear asper the age difference she go start to dey control ucheesy.
Re: Guys, This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 03, 2018
Timagex:
if she says shes single, these are the options..

1. She might be honestly single.
2. She might not be Happy in the relationship, hence, wants out.
3. She might have a thing for u and thereby telling u to shoot ur shot wink
2 and 3 are the most probably options cheesy. I know there are guys who play around with different girls and call or see their girlfriend once in a blue moon.such a girl might resent d guy if she knows he's cheating and hope for a better guy.when that better guy comes along she bales out of her current relationship.
Re: Guys, This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 03, 2018
michlins:
that's the reason for the question what happened to the folks around her. But dude some of these girls are loner than you can imagine. Some are introverts but will be forming badoo on the internet
lol like those ladies who come on twitter and instagram and say they can't marry a man who earns less than 150k or those ones Dat will say before they marry a man he must buy them assurance and take dem to dubai for shoppingcheesy.
Re: Guys, This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Timagex(m): 2:17am On Jun 03, 2018
lefulefu:
2 and 3 are the most probably options cheesy. I know there are guys who play around with different girls and call or see their girlfriend once in a blue moon.such a girl might resent d guy if she knows he's cheating and hope for a better guy.when that better guy comes along she bales out of her current relationship.
Your head dey dere

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Thrill Your Audience With Exquisite Video / I Was Having Sex With Her And I Notice Blood (+18) / A Very Short Story For Girls (pictures Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.