Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) (68598 Views)

"I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says / Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) / Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
Ishilove:

I can bet my right black ass that you are correct
We're you a Catholic?
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by rezzy: 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
You mean I can't carry that thing? Where is it in the Bible?

2 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by DaJulee(f): 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
You people are talking NONSENSE. IF THE BIBLE SAYS THAT WOMEN SHOULD NOT PREACH (SPEAK) IN THE CHURCH, AND THE CATHOLIC ALLOWED WOMEN TO SPEAK, WHY WOULD HOLDING A MERE PIECE IF METAL THAT THE BIBLE DID NOT MENTION BE A BIG DEAL?

DOUBLE STANDARD PEOPLE (HOW CAN YOU DISOBEY ONE CHRISTIAN DOCTRINE OR LAW AND FEEL UNBELIEVABLE WHEN ANOTHER BREAKS ANOTHER OF THE LAW?

ABEG, MAKE UNA GO SLEEP WITH UNA YEYE WAY OF SERVING GOD.

5 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by rezzy: 10:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
deliciousgeh:
the only thing blessed and holy that me I know in Christianity is the Bible. Which one is blessed sacrament again.

Me too weak o

2 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by shugacain: 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
That thing she is carrying is never blessed ,
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Xcrapeekoko(m): 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
God dey where e dey o. Make people come here dey misyarn over iron. This is pure idolatry

2 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Gaddafiyusf(m): 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2018
abokibuhari:

She is not holding to real body, that thing She's holding is not Christ. It takes a priest to transform the bread to the body of Christ through TRANSUBSTANTIATION
Confirm. You know your faith

6 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Ishilove: 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2018
asuustrike2009:

We're you a Catholic?
Nope
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Seeker091: 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2018
Idol worshipers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by khalids: 10:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
I have only one thing to say "FUNKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Fuhrerfran6(m): 10:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
Kobicove:
Religion is mental slavery undecided
big time bro....thats why Africa is backward
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by BumbleDevil: 10:47pm On Jun 02, 2018
I don't know why some catholics are ignorant about the doctrines of the church.

The HOST (unleavened bread) can only be the Blessed Sacrament after consecration during the sacrifice of the Holy Mass.

The vessel which housed the host is called the monstrance and is not exclusive for catholics alone. Infact you can buy a umeral vale, cope, chalice, ciborium, curets, monstrance and any other sacred vessel in a religious shop anywhere in the world.

The fact that she's holding a monstrance with a white substance does not mean she's holding the Eucharist (Blessed Sacrament).

However the fact remained that what she holds has no efficacy attributed to the Blessed Sacrament. I only pity her gullible followers.

7 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Malawian(m): 10:49pm On Jun 02, 2018
Well, na her market she dey sell. Free the sheeples. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Apina(m): 10:50pm On Jun 02, 2018
Very misleading heading, she decided to lift her village gods, seems shes the chief priestess cos that can never be the blessed sacrament. Stupid copy cats, after calling our mass diabolic, you will see dem tomorrow distributing agege and shekpe and tag it holy communion undecided

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Pat081: 10:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
They Said Holy Water is Evil..... Now they all use it

They said Holy communion is Evil... Now they all share bread.

The Say the Blessed Sacrament is Evil... Now they wanna copy grin

Well Peter On this Rock i will build my church and the gates of hell shall never prevail against it.

I Believe in One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church, I Profess One Baptism, For the Remission of sins, and i look forward to the resurrection of the dead .............

St Patrick Church Maoduguri tomorrow loading.........
u re right a remember one dat happen in Osun state SS Peter and Paul all dos Churches will cum 4 d holy water but still talk evil abut d Church
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by donnie(m): 10:56pm On Jun 02, 2018
abokibuhari:

She is not holding to real body, that thing She's holding is not Christ. It takes a priest to transform the bread to the body of Christ through TRANSUBSTANTIATION

Hmm, these Roman Catholics and scriptural doctrines.

I doubt that she's a pastor. This woman is most likely one of you, perhaps catholic charismatic or some other off-shoot. They're the ones who idolize these objects more than the Lord himself, since they don't know Him.

Scapular, rosary, holy water, holy oil, crucifix, pendant, incence etc. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Apina(m): 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
wwwtortoise:
Hypocrites everywhere

Most of the 'reactors' do worse behind the closet and they will be the ones criticizing at the forefront.

I am indifferent about the whole drama anyways.

Maybe someone should kindly point out where in the bible it's a taboo for a feminine gender to lift the sacrament.

Nobody holy pass.
Have u ever heard of a female being a priest in the bible?

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by lobell: 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
Ishilove:
Eeew!
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by bionixs: 11:11pm On Jun 02, 2018
deliciousgeh:
the only thing blessed and holy that me I know in Christianity is the Bible. Which one is blessed sacrament again.
help me ask the idol worshippers. person say , e wan be Christian ,yet e no wan be total Christian. follow roman tradition or be a Christian, period. sacrament ko
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by CanineOfJackal: 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2018
Ishilove:

picture of the black arse or you are lying.

how come you are fair in the face but your arse is black?

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
abokibuhari:

[b]She is not holding to real body, [/b]that thing She's holding is not Christ. It takes a priest to transform the bread to the body of Christ through TRANSUBSTANTIATION
if thats not d real body, which body us that? And how does a priest tranaform bread into d body of Christ?
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 11:15pm On Jun 02, 2018
Isnt this idol worshiping? Which one is sacrament or sacremento? Worship God and not man made images. That thing she us carrying was constructed and designed by an ordinary human. Just the same way most of Catholics go kneel before an image of holy mary and chang for forgiveness. What is the difference between you and a babalawo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Follygunners: 11:17pm On Jun 02, 2018
abokibuhari:

The body and blood of our Lord Jesus Christ

Foolish pple.. keep deceiving urselves. There's nothing like that nonsense anymore. We're no longer living in the old testament.
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Ishilove: 11:19pm On Jun 02, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
picture of the black arse or you are lying.

how come you are fair in the face but your arse is black?
Wanna see my black ass?
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by funshint(m): 11:21pm On Jun 02, 2018
If what she's doing is wrong, then they should allow God to deal with her himself. The God I serve is a living GOD!!!
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by TheUbermensch: 11:25pm On Jun 02, 2018
lobell:
I can bet my left black ass that half of the catholics here do not know that that thing is called a monstrance.

My thoughts exactly.
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by donnie(m): 11:26pm On Jun 02, 2018
lexy2014:
if thats not d real body, which body us that? And how does a priest tranaform bread into d body of Christ?

They told you only the priest has that power right? grin
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by package7(m): 11:30pm On Jun 02, 2018
Is it wrong ni? Na ask I ask... Make una no insult me because you don't know my age.

Abi sho mo age mi ni?
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by lashout1: 11:35pm On Jun 02, 2018
Referring to that shii as Blessed Sacrament isn't ideal. That is just a plastic or mere bread (unconsecrated) no transubstantiation have taken place.

Please we should not be pained.

2 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by stasius: 11:36pm On Jun 02, 2018
There is nothing blessed about what she is holding. Who gave it to her? Which priest concecrated the Host in the Monstrance?
You can't just put a host in Monstrance and call it Blessed sacrament.
She is most likely lifting a Monstrance with an unconcecrated host.
In any case, bearing in mind the symbolic implications of what she is doing, either she is a psychiatric patient or possessed by a strong demon.
May God save this doomed generation.
What have we not done to Christ
What is left to be done to him
Lord please have mercy and forgive!
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Ibrahim3307(m): 11:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
Ishilove:
so you have a black ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars / Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes / Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.