Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Help Afolabi Become The Intern - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Help Afolabi Become The Intern (1170 Views)

The Intern Season 2 - Starts July! / Bank Phb's "the Intern" / The Intern Show (Reality TV) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Help Afolabi Become The Intern by eolutosin(m): 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2007
The clock is ticking and the dice will be cast soon. The last assignment has been given to the remaining 3 people of the intern academy. Just last weekend, the participants were reduced to 3 - 2 guys and a lady. I had been following the show now for some time though I have my personal reservation for the way the BOSS is handling the board room.

2 of the remaining participants are my friends. We did not only go to the same university (O[/b]ba [b]A[/b]won [b]U[/b]niversity), we attended the same fellowship. These two guys (Ayo and Afolabi) have done well right now and anyone of them deserves to be the INTERN. However, my phone ranged yesterday evening and the caller was no other person than Afolabi. They had been given the brief for the last task and he needs as many of US to help him achieve his dream of becoming the Intern.

The task is not as hard as you may think andI feel you can AFOLABI out. He has requested for this.So, let's support him to achieve HIS DREAM. Remember, what you make happen for others, GOD will make happen for you. This task ends on FRiday, 23 March 2007. So, we don't have any time at all.

[b]What is the task?

Each intern prospect is expected to sell the energy drink - BURN - the drink by CocaCola. It is nonalcoholic. A pack of Burn costs N4000, and the winner of the INtern Academy will be the person who is able to sell the most.

How Can you help?
You can help out by buying as many packs as you want and save it up for a later use. Burn is an energy drink. This is an opportunity to help someone achieve his dream. Afolabi wants to go for his MBA and he needs that cash reward to offset his school bills.

If you are interested, please call Afolabi on 018789406 or get in touch with me via 07027700750 or email me via eolutosin@gmail.com. Just indicate the number of packs you need, Afolabi will ensure that you receive your order as soon as possible.

If you know Afolabi or have been following the Internshow and you would really love him to be the INTERN, why not lend him a helping hand now. It might be your turn to need someone's help tomorrow.

So, let's helpAFOLABI become the INTERN.
Re: Help Afolabi Become The Intern by ibkn(m): 5:42pm On Mar 20, 2007
hey elutosin it seems u are a good pal. ps wat fellowship is it that brings out 2 intern candidates? anyway i would try and work on ordering the drinks from him directly ciao.
Re: Help Afolabi Become The Intern by eolutosin(m): 8:56am On Mar 21, 2007
Hey,
I attended Student Christiam Movement then.
Re: Help Afolabi Become The Intern by eniola1310(f): 8:12am On Mar 22, 2007
I WANT BOSE TO WIN
SO STOP THIS CAMPAIGN
Re: Help Afolabi Become The Intern by eolutosin(m): 11:40am On Mar 27, 2007
Hey,
the show is over and Afolabi is the INTERN. Thanks all for helping a friend in need
Re: Help Afolabi Become The Intern by ibkn(m): 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2007
hey congrats 2 ur pal. men am proud of him when i heard he won on tv i ran out shouting and jubilating. tell him that i would love 2 contact him he should be given the status of katung of BBN fame and all that. how can i meet him? a true friend you are?[s] whats ur share of the 3m or the car? grin grin grin[/s][s][/s]
Re: Help Afolabi Become The Intern by eolutosin(m): 8:28am On Mar 28, 2007
Thanks oh. You can send me a mail via eolutosin[AT]gmail.com and we'd be able to talk on how we can see
Re: Help Afolabi Become The Intern by Seun(m): 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2007
Here's a link to the original Intern Show thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-12933.0.html

(1)

One Tree Hill / Who Watches "degrassi The Next Generation / Watch Episode 1 Of 'Banjul Cops' For FREE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.