Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,274 members, 7,780,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:40 PM

Daph: How My Nude Photo Attracted Davido, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Others To My DM - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daph: How My Nude Photo Attracted Davido, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Others To My DM (56591 Views)

Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released / BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake / Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daph: How My Nude Photo Attracted Davido, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Others To My DM by celebgistz: 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2018
CELEBGISTZ.COM

Source: https://celebgistz.com/lady-reveals-how-her-nude-attracted-top-nigerian-celebrities-to-her-dm-as-she-apologises/
Cc lalasticlala

She reveals how her nude picture attracted Mr Eazi, Davido, Kissdaniel, others to her DM, as she apologizes over the leakage.

SEE BELOW

I find it very disappointing and sad that my privacy has been invaded so brutally in the news in Nigeria
First of all I am not Nigerian I am a big fan of Nigerian music and have many close friends in the music industry , I was unaware of the incident that took place on my page in regards to story posted .

I hardly post on social media , My posts would be weeks or even months apart .In regards to the Direct messages which were in response to a bath pic that was posted by the person who manages and promotes my Instagram page are not my responsibility but an invasion of my privacy and the parties involved I apologies on my behalf am rather disappointed that someone would be so cruel to try and tarnish my image in such a pathetic way .
I network and communicate with a lot of people daily via my page I under no circumstances would mess with anyone's image or privacy in any way intentionally also nothing of such nature has ever happened before I will take extra caution from now onwards as i seen how bleeped up social media can be .
My apologies to everyone effected .

Stay Safe
Daph. @instablog9ja

#socialmediawilltearusapart

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daph: How My Nude Photo Attracted Davido, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Others To My DM by Munzy14(m): 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2018
nonsense news.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daph: How My Nude Photo Attracted Davido, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Others To My DM by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
Name dropper!

Shameless gal!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daph: How My Nude Photo Attracted Davido, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Others To My DM by opyzy(m): 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
chioma after spotting Davido in the lady's dm....

117 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daph: How My Nude Photo Attracted Davido, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Others To My DM by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
Olosho looking for cheap attention cheesy grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daph: How My Nude Photo Attracted Davido, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Others To My DM by abokibuhari: 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
grin
Re: Daph: How My Nude Photo Attracted Davido, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Others To My DM by TheUbermensch: 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
Davido still one fvck this one.

I thought Chioma was his assurance.

133 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daph: How My Nude Photo Attracted Davido, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Others To My DM by jazinogold(m): 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
Chioma will not like this post...na wa for Davido n co!

Thank you Mikel Obi for promising President Buhari that you will bring back the world cup trophy to Nigeria.

Let him also taste how sour it's to promise and fail.

110 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daph: How My Nude Photo Attracted Davido, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Others To My DM by nabegibeg: 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
celebgistz:
CELEBGISTZ.COM

Source: https://celebgistz.com/lady-reveals-how-her-nude-attracted-top-nigerian-celebrities-to-her-dm-as-she-apologises/
Cc lalasticlala

She reveals how her nude picture attracted Mr Eazi, Davido, Kissdaniel, others to her DM, as she apologizes over the leakage.

SEE BELOW

I find it very disappointing and sad that my privacy has been invaded so brutally in the news in Nigeria
First of all I am not Nigerian I am a big fan of Nigerian music and have many close friends in the music industry , I was unaware of the incident that took place on my page in regards to story posted .

I hardly post on social media , My posts would be weeks or even months apart .In regards to the Direct messages which were in response to a bath pic that was posted by the person who manages and promotes my Instagram page are not my responsibility but an invasion of my privacy and the parties involved I apologies on my behalf am rather disappointed that someone would be so cruel to try and tarnish my image in such a pathetic way .
I network and communicate with a lot of people daily via my page I under no circumstances would mess with anyone's image or privacy in any way intentionally also nothing of such nature has ever happened before I will take extra caution from now onwards as i seen how bleeped up social media can be .

Stay Safe
Daph. @instablog9ja

Medicine after death

all this damage control wont work

yeye dey smell

3 Likes

Re: Daph: How My Nude Photo Attracted Davido, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Others To My DM by RealNaijaQuin: 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
This is pure nonsense!

So these celebrities lined up in your DM like this abi? Is it that they have't seen nude in their life or your bress carry gold? Sometimes these Nigerian attention seekers feel we are all foolish and as for the bloggers that let them trend, you deserve a bottle of poo!

7 Likes

Re: Daph: How My Nude Photo Attracted Davido, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Others To My DM by Krissjones: 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
And you're proud of it shameless olosho
Re: Daph: How My Nude Photo Attracted Davido, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Others To My DM by RealNaijaQuin: 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
She should have said hackers na...mtcheww

Hello guys, in case you are interested in learning so many internet jobs you can begin without a capital, we have written down over 25 ways to do that on our blog and the article is on 25 Ways To Make Money Online As A Beginner.

Please check it out and drop a comment on the page wink.
I hope it helps you!
Re: Daph: How My Nude Photo Attracted Davido, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Others To My DM by tohshine(m): 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
Scam
Re: Daph: How My Nude Photo Attracted Davido, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Others To My DM by phreakabit(m): 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
LMAO!
Didn't some other girl use this exact same DM pics, claiming they slid into her DM?
Abeg make I see road jor!

2 Likes

Re: Daph: How My Nude Photo Attracted Davido, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Others To My DM by frubben(m): 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
mtweeeee

1 Like

Re: Daph: How My Nude Photo Attracted Davido, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Others To My DM by Tobyarab(m): 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
Munzy14:
nonsense news.
Nwanne,take 5.

1 Like

Re: Daph: How My Nude Photo Attracted Davido, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Others To My DM by frankwealth: 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
Lol

Guys and sex matters, hmmm cry
Re: Daph: How My Nude Photo Attracted Davido, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Others To My DM by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
celebgistz:
CELEBGISTZ.COM

Cc lalasticlala

SEE BELOW

Stay Safe
Daph. @instablog9ja

Which is I feel very disappointing..?
Re: Daph: How My Nude Photo Attracted Davido, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Others To My DM by Nobodys(f): 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2018
Davido bustedlipsrsealed.....So choima isn't enough ..........

1 Like

Re: Daph: How My Nude Photo Attracted Davido, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Others To My DM by Sisijetue(f): 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2018
Lazy yoot
Re: Daph: How My Nude Photo Attracted Davido, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Others To My DM by stano2(m): 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2018
Keep on dropping nudes back to back maybe Dangote will Dm u and then u get excited

1 Like

Re: Daph: How My Nude Photo Attracted Davido, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Others To My DM by OttHin: 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2018
After when this one die now they will say may her gentle soul rest in the bossom of the lord...

1 Like

Re: Daph: How My Nude Photo Attracted Davido, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Others To My DM by Ababio75(m): 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2018
Always looking for attention.. world of Perverts
Re: Daph: How My Nude Photo Attracted Davido, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Others To My DM by atilla(m): 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
First said her posts are months in between then said someone Manages and promotes her social media and posts.

Nawa o
Re: Daph: How My Nude Photo Attracted Davido, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Others To My DM by sapeleboi(m): 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
you must behave like a monkey to cheap a monkey
Re: Daph: How My Nude Photo Attracted Davido, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Others To My DM by Mouthgag: 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
Olosho
Re: Daph: How My Nude Photo Attracted Davido, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Others To My DM by bigblackbooty(f): 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
It's ma birthday.. Kindly show me some love.... 3062653441 1st bank... Onyinye... Thanks all

4 Likes

Re: Daph: How My Nude Photo Attracted Davido, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Others To My DM by Forzap: 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
mayourkun was right Dem always wan trend, foolish geh undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Fan Wants To Slap Tiwa Savage's Ass Like Wizkid, She Reacts / Cosmetic Surgery: Moesha Boduong Sitting On A 'Special Cushion' / Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.