Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,471 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? (25883 Views)

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate / Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by nowpresence(f): 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2018
Willexmania:

when i say money is not a problem, i mean money is not a problem.
My Point Is I Don't Know What Girls Love. You're A Girl. Help Me Out.
buy her jewelry; necklace or bracelet l.
perfume is also not bad.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by bimgo: 9:16pm On Jun 02, 2018
Please give her female condom
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2018
Bible

1 Like

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by oshe11: 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2018
Twoclans:

Go joor tongue The OP said money is not a problem, and I gave him a moderate list. tongue
Lolz.....

Moderate and stressful.....

A gift would do

Like a Phone or something and pink pantieswinkcheesy

1 Like

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by nowpresence(f): 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
Willexmania:
Ok. As Long As It Makes my baby happy.
you are a good bf. this is what I have been looking for.

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by NaOto: 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
So now anybody can post rubbish and it will make FP. I used to brag about this forum to my friends on how educating and informative it is. But for a long time now I have not been proud of Nairaland forum, it's moderators and the kind of news they push to front page. With a post like this it's degrading to other people intelligence and time. I still hope for a change

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by tragergeorge(m): 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2018
kimbraa:
Money isn't the problem but yet you don't know what to buy as a birthday gift for your bae? We can't help you if you don't mention your budget.
na you wen get time de answer person wen wan come put people for talk
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Idrismusty97(m): 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2018
LivingFree:

You're very sweet and she's very lucky to have you. I hope she plays her position very well.
He is very sweet because he has money.

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by mimicue(f): 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2018
iPhone X and wristwatch
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Twoclans(f): 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2018
oshe11:
Lolz.....

Moderate and stressful.....

A gift would do

Like a Phone or something and pink pantieswinkcheesy

Naaahhh his girlfriend is 21,at that age he should just do something that will give her butterflies in her stomach.

When is your girlfriends birthday, I can give you an idea depending on her age. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2018
Cutehector:
this is being greedy... Nonsense
I know you'll comment sad bad belle

1 Like

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by sustainee(m): 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2018
undecided
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Chybyke1992: 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2018
BUY A GOOD BIBLE FOR HER AND PREACH THE WORD TO HER,,COS THERE LIES THE GREATEST GIFT YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2018
Elder001:
Purchase pants and perfume for her..
That's what they normally purchase for guys.
You thought everyone is like you undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by cbngov01(m): 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2018
Who is dis kindergarten?
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2018
NaOto:
So now anybody can post rubbish and it will make FP. I used to brag about this forum to my friends on how educating and informative it is. But for a long time now I have not been proud of Nairaland forum, it's moderators and the kind of news they push to front page. With a post like this it's degrading to other people intelligence and time. I still hope for a change

Thank you ooo, I don't see any reason why this should be on fp

1 Like

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Chybyke1992: 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2018
buy a good bible for her and preach the word to her ,cos there lies the greatest gift you can ever imagine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by missioner(m): 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2018
Willexmania:
So, tomorrow is bae's birthday grin and i'm really curious about what to give her.
We'll go on a date and after that i'll give her a gift.
but i don't know what to give my baby for her birthday tomorrow. sad
i really need your advice.
I don't want to buy an inappropriate gift.
what do girls really want as gifts for their birthdays?
can you guys help me?
i would really love the girls to comment because they'll know better. smiley
boys can comment too. grin

my sweetheart really deserves the best and i'm gonna give her just that. kiss

(Mention any type of gift except a car because she has not yet gotten a drivers licence. And don't worry about the budget. cash ain't a problem wink )
Get her a pink or light red gown.
Ladies of now really like gown.
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Pharmchy: 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2018
I think u should get her a gold engagement ring with a better phone. Happy birthday to her in advance.
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by rolams(m): 9:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
make Eba for her

1 Like

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Deltatoto: 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2018
Willexmania:
So, tomorrow is bae's birthday grin and i'm really curious about what to give her.
We'll go on a date and after that i'll give her a gift.
but i don't know what to give my baby for her birthday tomorrow. sad
i really need your advice.
I don't want to buy an inappropriate gift.
what do girls really want as gifts for their birthdays?
can you guys help me?
i would really love the girls to comment because they'll know better. smiley
boys can comment too. grin

my sweetheart really deserves the best and i'm gonna give her just that. kiss

(Mention any type of gift except a car because she has not yet gotten a drivers licence. And don't worry about the budget. cash ain't a problem wink )
hiv
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Ishilove: 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2018
Willexmania:

wow... That's such a great idea... thanks a bunch.
Don't start what you can't finish

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2018
Willexmania:
lol grin
Awwww you're so sweet kiss is your brother single ? just asking cool

1 Like

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Aplaudez(m): 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
Twoclans:

Hmmmm

Buy 21 beautifull gift boxes, and in each box put 21 different gifts. All the gifts must not be very expensive. Let's me just give you an idea

1,a female weavon brush
2,a pack of her favorite lipstick
3,a powder
4, a book
5, a lovely perfume
6, a beautiful dress
7, a bra
8, a beautiful pair of snickers
9, a ticket to watch a lovely movie at the cinema
10, a night dress
11, a shoe
12,, an eye liner
13,a bracelet
14,a wrist watch
15, a phone
16, a deodorant
17, a lovely neck chain
18, a pair of earring
19,a spa payment ticket
20, I leave this space for you
21,i leave this space for you

kuku kill the niqqa eh!!!

1 Like

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Ishilove: 9:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
Twoclans:

Hmmmm

Buy 21 beautifull gift boxes, and in each box put 21 different gifts. All the gifts must not be very expensive. Let's me just give you an idea

1,a female weavon brush
2,a pack of her favorite lipstick
3,a powder
4, a book
5, a lovely perfume
6, a beautiful dress
7, a bra
8, a beautiful pair of snickers
9, a ticket to watch a lovely movie at the cinema
10, a night dress
11, a shoe
12,, an eye liner
13,a bracelet
14,a wrist watch
15, a phone
16, a deodorant
17, a lovely neck chain
18, a pair of earring
19,a spa payment ticket
20, I leave this space for you
21,i leave this space for you

Assuming your man was 21, can you buy him 21 different gifts? What you outlined is fantasy, wastefulness and childishness. If my brother should try this, I will spearhead a family meeting on top of his matter

6 Likes

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by preetyb(f): 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2018
Pls prepare her for the alter...you know what I mean...give her the engagement ring. Best gift ever trust me.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Lordwheez(m): 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2018
Tomorrow's Sunday, why not buy her a fine print, hand stitched Italian leather cover Bible..... Thank me later... Lol

1 Like

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by MrCuteking(m): 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
Twoclans:

Go joor tongue
The OP said money is not a problem, and I gave him a moderate list. tongue

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
Ishilove:

Don't start what you can't finish
Don't mind him. See his mouth like money isn't the problem like he's Buhari's son. Some boys can brag! I guess he was looking for a gift on a low budget 'cause if money isn't his problem then I suppose there are a thousand things money can buy without being told.

And which of your mods moved this to frontpage? grin

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Willexmania(m): 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Awwww you're so sweet kiss is your brother single ? just asking cool
lol
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Twoclans(f): 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
Ishilove:

Assuming your man was 21, can you buy him 21 different gifts? What you outlined is fantasy, wastefulness and childishness. If my brother should try this, I will spearhead a family meeting on top of his matter

Hmmmmm, to imagine that your brothers might have even spent more. My dear I don't write or say things to please anyone. If your mention to me is to project yourself as a prudent or good girl . Best of luck.

The OP liked my suggestion, he might not even go with it. So what the heck.

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Willexmania(m): 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2018
missioner:
Get her a pink or light red gown. Ladies of now really like gown.
K. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) / When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: / Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.