Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,743 members, 7,806,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Solid Boerboel Puppies Now Available. - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Solid Boerboel Puppies Now Available. (6202 Views)

Male Boerboel Puppies Now Available..45k give way / Mini-Diary of German Shepherd Puppies (Now Ready For New Homes) / Solid Italian Mastiff(canecorso) Puppies Now Available For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solid Boerboel Puppies Now Available. by Magpies(m): 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
2females and 5males left,A female left the pack now...Contact me asap
Re: Solid Boerboel Puppies Now Available. by Magpies(m): 8:30am On Jun 11, 2018
Available
Re: Solid Boerboel Puppies Now Available. by friendlyadvice: 8:58am On Jun 11, 2018
Frostyflame:
Pup look isn't the only thing we should look at, the parents have a very big role to play, cuz even with all the feeding of heaven an earth, if it isn't in the dogs blood it won't look the way you expect. There are pups you'll see that are like cows, fat heads, giant bodies. But when they're grown up they're just "eh". These pups you're showing us could turn out better, they could also turn out worse. Its not the journey, its the end.
so why did you now call my pups 50k pups when looks don't matter?
Re: Solid Boerboel Puppies Now Available. by Frostyflame(m): 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
Never said they don't matter. Just saying they can be deceiving. There are pups that look good when young but grow up to be average, not what you would expect. So its best to go for a good looking pup. But when a pup looks horrible, theyll grow up that way. Ania kennels pups at 5 abi 6 weeks. They're amazing. But if they aren't taken care of properly they won't grow up well.
friendlyadvice:

Re: Solid Boerboel Puppies Now Available. by Frostyflame(m): 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
Quality speaks.

1 Like

Re: Solid Boerboel Puppies Now Available. by Frostyflame(m): 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
Plus I never called them 50k pups, just said they can go for any price depending on the breeder. Sometimes 300k maybe even 400k adult dogs sell for 150 just cuz maybe the seller is leaving the country and wants it gone quick. The breeder is the main factor when it comes to pup price. l
friendlyadvice:

Re: Solid Boerboel Puppies Now Available. by friendlyadvice: 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2018
Frostyflame:
maybe the seller is leaving the country
grin maybe the seller wants to feed his cocaine habit
Re: Solid Boerboel Puppies Now Available. by friendlyadvice: 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
Frostyflame:
Never said they don't matter. Just saying they can be deceiving. There are pups that look good when young but grow up to be average, not what you would expect. So its best to go for a good looking pup. But when a pup looks horrible, theyll grow up that way. Ania kennels pups at 5 abi 6 weeks. They're amazing. But if they aren't taken care of properly they won't grow up well.

angry angry angry angry you wan gimme headache abi? good job
Re: Solid Boerboel Puppies Now Available. by Magpies(m): 9:01am On Jun 12, 2018
Available...
Re: Solid Boerboel Puppies Now Available. by Magpies(m): 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2018
Available
Re: Solid Boerboel Puppies Now Available. by Magpies(m): 7:41am On Jun 15, 2018
Available...
Re: Solid Boerboel Puppies Now Available. by Magpies(m): 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
pups still available

Re: Solid Boerboel Puppies Now Available. by Magpies(m): 8:36am On Jun 16, 2018
Available
Re: Solid Boerboel Puppies Now Available. by Magpies(m): 9:53am On Jun 17, 2018
Available..
Re: Solid Boerboel Puppies Now Available. by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 17, 2018
Somebody pls help, some of my dog's hair has fallen off. I recently dewormed her, I treated her for ticks, I rub coconut oil on her skin and fur everyday, I give her multivitamins on a daily basis and I wash her with medicated dog soap every week.
I don't want to take her to my vet because he will just overcharge me and give her a few injections. He has done that to me before.
Will all these I have mentioned help her? What else can i do?

1 Like

Re: Solid Boerboel Puppies Now Available. by Magpies(m): 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
mhd5757:
Somebody pls help, some of my dog's hair has fallen off. I recently dewormed her, I treated her for ticks, I rub coconut oil on her skin and fur everyday, I give her multivitamins on a daily basis and I wash her with medicated dog soap every week.
I don't want to take her to my vet because he will just overcharge me and give her a few injections. He has done that to me before.
Will all these I have mentioned help her? What else can i do?
what breed is your pet?
Re: Solid Boerboel Puppies Now Available. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 17, 2018
Magpies:
what breed is your pet?
Rotweiler mix.
Re: Solid Boerboel Puppies Now Available. by Magpies(m): 10:07pm On Jun 17, 2018
mhd5757:

Rotweiler mix.
oh,well breeds like the sherpherd are known to shed hairs,so ion know what mix your dog might be,buh since u dewormed recently then it could be natural
Re: Solid Boerboel Puppies Now Available. by Magpies(m): 7:01am On Jun 18, 2018
pups are still available to that lucky buyer....Reach me today
Re: Solid Boerboel Puppies Now Available. by Magpies(m): 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
Available
Re: Solid Boerboel Puppies Now Available. by Magpies(m): 9:56am On Jun 19, 2018
Available...
Re: Solid Boerboel Puppies Now Available. by Magpies(m): 7:57am On Jun 20, 2018
Available
Re: Solid Boerboel Puppies Now Available. by Magpies(m): 7:57am On Jun 20, 2018
Available...
Re: Solid Boerboel Puppies Now Available. by Magpies(m): 6:34am On Jun 21, 2018
Available
Re: Solid Boerboel Puppies Now Available. by Magpies(m): 6:58am On Jun 22, 2018
Available...
Re: Solid Boerboel Puppies Now Available. by Magpies(m): 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
Available
Re: Solid Boerboel Puppies Now Available. by Magpies(m): 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2018
Available...
Re: Solid Boerboel Puppies Now Available. by Magpies(m): 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
Available
Re: Solid Boerboel Puppies Now Available. by Magpies(m): 10:45am On Jun 25, 2018
Available..
Re: Solid Boerboel Puppies Now Available. by Magpies(m): 10:45am On Jun 25, 2018
Available.....
Re: Solid Boerboel Puppies Now Available. by adisabarber(m): 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
friendlyadvice:

Guess what these boerboel pups cost?

How much? You still haven't told us.
Re: Solid Boerboel Puppies Now Available. by friendlyadvice: 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
adisabarber:

How much? You still haven't told us.
angry you are supposed to guess

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Puppies For Sale (boar Boel And Bull Mastiff) / Pls Rate This Neo-mastiff Puppy. / This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.